PDA

View Full Version : Dinner "Last Night"

John Chingasos
05-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Dinner was great last night......great spicy sausage. Can everyone that confirmed yesterday for Stangbang please e-mail me at my personal address located in the contact section. I want to get a head count and also delegate a couple of responsibilities..............

I AM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......late

David is a speed junkie...............

Levi
05-12-2004, 10:16 AM
That's one of the reason's why we call David, Tripod. :rotf:

Firme
05-12-2004, 11:28 AM
I will email you John

97CasperCobra
05-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Dinner was great last night......great spicy sausage. Can everyone that confirmed yesterday for Stangbang please e-mail me at my personal address located in the contact section. I want to get a head count and also delegate a couple of responsibilities..............

Told ya Palotta's was good. :D

I'll call you here in a bit......you woke me up 5 min before my alarm went off this morn. :edmond:.....it's kewl. :p Up late studying for finals and stuff. :(

03 cobra toy
05-12-2004, 07:52 PM

It's better than drugs..... :thumbsup: :grinangel

Mephisto
05-12-2004, 11:19 PM

I can not find your email, I'm too tired. I am in.
Cash is already in hand and I can smell the cooking already.