PDA

View Full Version : Don't think Carl's driving around the track...

97CasperCobra
05-13-2004, 12:54 PM
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/150/us_sat_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

I tried calling Carl, but no answer. Don't think they'd be running out there as the weather's really REALLY bad this morning. We've had 3" of rain and the storm system's been like this since 5am this morning....the system's not moving AT ALL!!!! The streets are flooded pretty bad and there was small hail earlier. I still have to drive home. :(

Levi
05-13-2004, 01:19 PM
Dude, please be careful.

Firme
05-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Dude, please be careful.

ditto...

I'm sure Carl is having a nice vacation in a Hotel Room somewhere is CS.

That sucks though, cause he was stoked about going.

No rain yet in Sugar Land today.

Carl G
05-13-2004, 03:43 PM
ditto...

I'm sure Carl is having a nice vacation in a Hotel Room somewhere is CS.

That sucks though, cause he was stoked about going.

No rain yet in Sugar Land today.
Thanks Guys, well I am home safe. Got in one session for 30 minutes before the rain came and man did it ever come. We split into two groups and I went with the novice but with no instructor. It all came back very quick from August. Car did great, really quick through the curves with great exceleration, and no heating problems but today was no test for that. The tunnel flooded and we had to make it out some back way. It was fun why it lasted. Ed Paez put together a good group of cars--- from BMW's,Vettes, alot of little cars, no go but quick in the corners, the Ferrari(silver and yellow wheels) with that lady driver was there. I would do this event again, because it is pretty laid back but lots of emphasis on safty, especially on a day like today.Saw only one other cobra, white like a 95 model. Got to get that roll bar now :thumbsup:

Carl G
05-13-2004, 03:47 PM
I forgot to say that my average cost per lap for these two event is still pretty expensive but worth every second spent on the track :thumbsup:

Levi
05-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Carl, glad to hear you are home safe. :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
05-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Carl, glad to hear you are home safe. :thumbsup:

Ditto!!!!

97CasperCobra
05-13-2004, 06:38 PM
Yep...the drive home wasn't fun....1488 lost ALL power along it so the signals we NOT fun. Some water on the roads from creeks and stuff but I'm glad I waited till 2pm to leave. Hope it clears out for a nice weekend. :thumbsup: