PDA

View Full Version : 1999+ fog lights

My Cobra
05-18-2004, 01:21 PM
I am looking for some fog lights for my 1999 cobra. When my car was painted the paint place did not return them back on. So i need some new fog lights and the black piece that goes around them. Anybody have any? Or know where i can get some besides the ford place (Rip) E-bay i check every day. ha ha what is the black piece called that holds the lamps?

flynfink
05-19-2004, 08:31 AM
I am looking for some fog lights for my 1999 cobra. When my car was painted the paint place did not return them back on. So i need some new fog lights and the black piece that goes around them. Anybody have any? Or know where i can get some besides the ford place (Rip) E-bay i check every day. ha ha what is the black piece called that holds the lamps?

I'd be hollering at the body shop first. Then I'd be checking junk yards. 99,01's have same front facia's and fogs.

My Cobra
05-19-2004, 10:15 AM
ha ha yea i went back and yelled at them they said they were missing when i came but i really do not think so. ha ha i woudl not just missplace the fog lamps. i wish our junk yards had any cobras. lol i woudl be lucky to find a normal stang.

venomous
05-19-2004, 11:53 AM
You might could try www.stangparts.com. They might could hook you up with a deal. :thumbsup:

My Cobra
05-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Ok cool i shot them an e-mail hopefully they will send one back with some good news. thanks a lot. :)