PDA

View Full Version : upr products

BIGV
05-18-2004, 08:05 PM
A friend of mine turned me onto upr products has anyone here delt with them are they reputable and are there products good quality I'm thinking of getting there cai on a side note which is better aluminum upper pulley or steel

BOSSMAN
05-18-2004, 08:34 PM
A friend of mine turned me onto upr products has anyone here delt with them are they reputable and are there products good quality I'm thinking of getting there cai on a side note which is better aluminum upper pulley or steel

I know first hand that there suspention parts are the best. My 87 will put it on the back bumper with a small shot of nitrous. If anyone saw me at the 5.0 civil wars this weekend they vouch for me. I don't have any experiances with anything else except the suspention pieces.

Red03
05-20-2004, 02:27 PM
I have bought a few things from them, quality and fit has been good. But a deciding for myself to shop elsewhere was the customer service. It really really sucks. If for any reason you have to actually talk to a person they just act very rude, and un-helpful. This is not a gripe section so I will not get into it much, you ask for a opinion of UPR this is mine. I would suggest using MGW for billet stuff, if your SCMC member you can get a discount.