PDA

View Full Version : Like father, like son...

Bartman01
05-19-2004, 12:31 AM
The red eye was pretty bad in the direct flash shot of the younger panhandler, I took it out the best I could given I only spent about 2 minutes on it.

http://home.earthlink.net/~bartman01/images/misc/DSC_0001.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~bartman01/images/misc/DSC_0005.jpg

97CasperCobra
05-19-2004, 01:16 AM
Very nice.....I like mine better:

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/150/dsc_0005_copy.jpg

:p

Firme
05-19-2004, 02:41 AM
:rotf:

Carl G
05-19-2004, 08:56 AM
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup:

bluethunder
05-19-2004, 10:03 AM
Very nice.....I like mine better:

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/150/dsc_0005_copy.jpg

:p

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Levi
05-19-2004, 10:26 AM
Mike you of all people know that Landon knows what a Cobra is.......
Larry just has to say, Landon do you want one of my Cobra's? Then hold this sign so daddy can get a Ford GT.

venomous
05-19-2004, 12:55 PM
I can't wait to rot my kids brains with mustangs one day! :bounce: :D

cobrapace94
05-19-2004, 01:18 PM
Hey if I though there was a chance for it to work, I would hold a sign up & hang on off me a$$. :thumbsup: :bounce: :rotf:

msmap
05-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Child Abuse :rotf:

Twice Bitten
05-19-2004, 11:31 PM
All contributions can be made to the Make A Wish for Larry Foundation. All gifts will be greatly appreciated. Any gifts of substantial monetary value will be repaid as follows

1. Platinum-a chance to drive the supercar once around TWS, it will based on a raffle system as long as there are enough generous donations.

2. Gold-a chance to ride around TWS in the supercar. Based on the same system as above.

3. Silver-a chance to sit in the supercar while the engine is running. Still based on the same system as above.

4. Bronze-a chance to sit in the supercar. Based as the same system as above.

5. Pewter-a chance to look at the supercar. See above.

6. Rusty Iron- nothing.

We will be out looking for donations, Please find some love in your heart and help with this great cause. It is very worthwhile, and will make you feel better knowing you have helped some unfortunate souls drifting aimlessly through life who are in need of decent transportation.Thank you and God bless! :grinangel

Carl G
05-19-2004, 11:32 PM
Mike you of all people know that Landon knows what a Cobra is.......
Larry just has to say, Landon do you want one of my Cobra's? Then hold this sign so daddy can get a Ford GT.
Stan did you ever nail that one :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Carl G
05-19-2004, 11:42 PM
All contributions can be made to the Make A Wish for Larry Foundation. All gifts will be greatly appreciated. Any gifts of substantial monetary value will be repaid as follows

1. Platinum-a chance to drive the supercar once around TWS, it will based on a raffle system as long as there are enough generous donations.

2. Gold-a chance to ride around TWS in the supercar. Based on the same system as above.

3. Silver-a chance to sit in the supercar while the engine is running. Still based on the same system as above.

4. Bronze-a chance to sit in the supercar. Based as the same system as above.

6. Rusty Iron- nothing.

We will be out looking for donations, Please find some love in your heart and help with this great cause. It is very worthwhile, and will make you feel better knowing you have helped some unfortunate souls drifting aimlessly through life who are in need of decent transportation.Thank you and God bless! :grinangel
This is the funniest thing I have read in a while :thumbsup: I want to be the treasurer of Larry;s Foundation :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Twice Bitten
05-19-2004, 11:46 PM
This is the funniest thing I have read in a while :thumbsup: I want to be the treasurer of Larry;s Foundation :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is not funny, it is serious Sh!t :rotf:

97CasperCobra
05-20-2004, 01:05 AM

I'm a silver member with the priveledge of riding around in it with Landon sreaming, "faster daddy.....do it again daddy" in the back seat.

And I guess we're ALL Pewter members. :thumbsup:

Firme
05-20-2004, 03:11 AM
Larry, is that you as a kid in your avatar?

Levi
05-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Make A Wish for Larry Foundation.
Please find some love in your heart and help with this great cause. It is very worthwhile, and will make you feel better knowing you have helped some unfortunate souls drifting aimlessly through life who are in need of decent transportation.Thank you and God bless! :grinangel

This is the SCMC official bedtime prayer; it is not a laughing mater. :rotf:

Levi
05-20-2004, 11:10 AM

Larry, The pic in your avatar does not look like a pic from the tv show
Happy Days, maybe it's from your Hippie Days or where you a Flower Child.. :rotf:

Twice Bitten
05-20-2004, 09:33 PM

You tell me! :D

Twice Bitten
05-24-2004, 10:38 PM
**Landon sitting in the back seat of the truck with Mom driving today, suddenly bursts out at the driver in front of us who is hesitating through the light "THAT WOMAN DRIVER...SHE'S IN OUR WAY!"** Where in the WORLD could this kid have heard that...same place he learned "c'mon dude!" and "race, momma, race!" Out of the mouths of babes... :baby:

03 cobra toy
05-24-2004, 11:49 PM
**Landon sitting in the back seat of the truck with Mom driving today, suddenly bursts out at the driver in front of us who is hesitating through the light "THAT WOMAN DRIVER...SHE'S IN OUR WAY!"** Where in the WORLD could this kid have heard that...same place he learned "c'mon dude!" and "race, momma, race!" Out of the mouths of babes... :baby:

I'll save you a seat in hell........ :eek: :rotf: