PDA

View Full Version : Sat night cruise-in @ The Woodlands....

97CasperCobra
05-19-2004, 02:37 PM
Think I may go to this since I'll have time to detail up Casper all nice. Anyone else wanna join me??? It's moved from the feeder of I-45 to the Wal-mart parking lot over on 242. Let me know, if enough people wanna go maybe we can meet up before and all cruise in together. :thumbsup:

Carl G
05-19-2004, 11:28 PM
Sorry but I will be in South Texas with Tripod burning up the Texas mile. Or should I say David Will. Besides I am taking bets if you will show :D :rotf: ;)

Twice Bitten
05-19-2004, 11:41 PM
Ouch!

97CasperCobra
05-20-2004, 01:07 AM
Sorry but I will be in South Texas with Tripod burning up the Texas mile. Or should I say David Will. Besides I am taking bets if you will show :D :rotf: ;)

:edmond:

.....and to think I was worried about you last Thurs with all the rain....... :p

Carl G
05-20-2004, 09:09 AM
:edmond:

.....and to think I was worried about you last Thurs with all the rain....... :pJust kidden Mikie! I am still going to let you drive the 03 at TWS in October :thumbsup: :)

97CasperCobra
05-20-2004, 10:52 AM
Just kidden Mikie! I am still going to let you drive the 03 at TWS in October :thumbsup: :)

:eek: :woot:

So.....does no one feel like cruising down here on Sat night??? :(

Mephisto
05-20-2004, 10:58 AM

Too early to say for me. I will not go unless I have time to wash the car and that seems unlikely currently.

Levi
05-20-2004, 11:17 AM

Maybe,,,,,,,,, I am always ready to do some cruising. Just call me, I dont get a chance to get online to check the boards during the weekends. :thumbsup:

Firme
05-20-2004, 12:40 PM
:dunno:

Carl G
05-20-2004, 04:58 PM
:dunno:
OK! OK! you can drive it also :D :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
05-20-2004, 05:21 PM

:bubye: :bubye: :bubye: :dunno: what about me

Firme
05-20-2004, 07:23 PM

I was talking about the cruise... but hey..I take this as a binding contract... :woot:

cobrapace94
05-20-2004, 10:02 PM
I don't think I can make it, my son is having his high school graduation Saturday night, don't think the wify would like it much if I did not make it.... :bounce: :rotf:

Twice Bitten
05-20-2004, 10:06 PM

Sorry I can't make it, we have 2 parties we have to attend :(

BlownCobra
05-20-2004, 11:34 PM
First post on this board, just moved back to Houston in the last week or so. :D

I may be able to cruise out there with you-What time are you planning on going out there?

John

97CasperCobra
05-21-2004, 12:38 AM
First post on this board, just moved back to Houston in the last week or so. :D

I may be able to cruise out there with you-What time are you planning on going out there?

John

Think people start showing up around 6ish so I may be out there around 6:30. Look for the car in the sig.....what color's yours???

97CasperCobra
05-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Some of the people from Extreme Fords are gonna be there as well as some people from Fordpower. Anyone care to join me?? Stan, Edmond, Henry, etc??

Levi
05-21-2004, 06:11 PM
:thumbsup:

BlownCobra
05-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Sonic Blue 03 Cobra Vert---

John:)

Mephisto
05-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Some of the people from Extreme Fords are gonna be there as well as some people from Fordpower. Anyone care to join me?? Stan, Edmond, Henry, etc??

Car is now decent so I am in.

Just pick a meet place and time. Does it really start at 6? I thought it was 8?

How about Starbucks (just in front on Lowes on 242) at 6:30?

Firme
05-22-2004, 01:23 PM
I might be in, depends on when I finish with other things I gotta do.... Cobra will be "not clean" if I come out. (thats not too dirty but not clean) but that is all i can offer a.t.m.

97CasperCobra
05-22-2004, 04:58 PM
I might be in, depends on when I finish with other things I gotta do.... Cobra will be "not clean" if I come out. (thats not too dirty but not clean) but that is all i can offer a.t.m.

come on out man....we'd all like to see you. :p....and you can check out the shine from the NXT. :thumbsup:

Firme
05-23-2004, 02:59 AM
come on out man....we'd all like to see you. :p....and you can check out the shine from the NXT. :thumbsup:

Well, I came on out, but you weren't there....:rolleyes: from what I was told, you left less than 2 minutes before I got there. Stan said he tried to get you stay, saying I was exiting the freeway (just gotten off the phone with me) and about to pull in, but said you had to leave :doubt: . I can't believe I drove 60 miles from Sugar Land to The Woodland for your get together and you bailed.. :edmond: :nope: :mad:

Oh well, I had fun, we went and ate, went cruising.... and ran into phil and cruised some more :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
05-23-2004, 03:23 AM
I can't believe I drove 60 miles from Sugar Land to The Woodland for your get together and you bailed.. :edmond: :nope: :mad:

:side:

sorry man....we had some previous plans to get to. Didn't know you just exited when we were leaving. :( Next time don't take till 9pm to show up. :p

I'll buy you a coffee or something to make up for it. :thumbsup:

BlownCobra, it was great meeting you....hopefully we'll see more of ya soon. If you want to cruise to Starbuck's Tues night let me know.....I could hear that whine all day long. :D