PDA

View Full Version : Cobrabitn . . .

yelsvt03cobra
05-25-2004, 11:25 PM
I never knew anyone before that actually knew where Rock Hill was at. Just wanted to say howdee to a fellow stang owner since I was born at York General a few years back when there was nothing there but a sewing factory.

Chris :D

cobrabitn
05-26-2004, 12:37 AM
Chris,

You would not believe the changes in Rock Hill now. The growth has been phenominal and the traffic is getting worse. I live close to the hospital in Rock Hill and the road is now 5 lanes.

How did you end up in the Atlanta area?

Tony :)

yelsvt03cobra
05-26-2004, 09:52 PM
Chris,

You would not believe the changes in Rock Hill now. The growth has been phenominal and the traffic is getting worse. I live close to the hospital in Rock Hill and the road is now 5 lanes.

How did you end up in the Atlanta area?

Tony :)

We still come up to visit and the growth is sickening to me. Last time we stayed at the HoJo by the highway and I couldnt believe it.

Anyway my parents moved us down to Georgia in the Buford area when I was younger and then on to Duluth. After I got married we decided to move out to the coutry on the farm and aint never looked back.

Are you gonna be at the Nov Carolina event? I wont have the 03 there with the roll bar rule but we will be bringing a few others I am building now.

Keep in touch and maybe we can meet in Nov. :thumbsup:

Chris

cobrabitn
05-26-2004, 09:56 PM
I will be at the Fall event. You probably saw me there at the Spring event but didn't know it was me. Anyway, I brought my stock 94 Cobra there to see what it would do and it was very impressive for a stock car. It ran a 14.3 @ 93 mph. I will either be bringing it or the Mystichrome in the Fall. Most likely the Mystichrome to see what it will do in cool weather. :thumbsup:

yelsvt03cobra
05-26-2004, 10:07 PM
I will be at the Fall event. You probably saw me there at the Spring event but didn't know it was me. Anyway, I brought my stock 94 Cobra there to see what it would do and it was very impressive for a stock car. It ran a 14.3 @ 93 mph. I will either be bringing it or the Mystichrome in the Fall. Most likely the Mystichrome to see what it will do in cool weather. :thumbsup:

I was there getting use to my yellow 03 Cobra vert. I think I do remember you. Did you guys also come to our event when we rented the track Sept 13th? I remember a few from that day also.

Anyway we will be sporting a 91 Gt 347 stroker / 250 shot with a custom paint job I am hoping if I can get it in to this guy. My wife will be running her 73 Mach 1 that I recently competed the engine work and maybe 1 more if I can get it there somehow.

Id like to see your Mystic! :bounce:

We will see you there and I am posting it on our website also so I can bring a good crowd to help support the event.

Chris
www.corruptedstangs.net