PDA

View Full Version : A BIG Thanks To Larry+

cobrapace94
05-31-2004, 12:46 AM
A big Thank you Larry & Rachael for the crawfish & food. It was ohh so gooodd.
Good meeting the new people and seeinn everyone else I have not seen in a while.
Thanks. :thumbsup: :bounce:

Oh might as well start it here: :ttiwwop:

Evilcartman
05-31-2004, 01:00 AM
Yes, thank you Larry and Family for letting the crew in your house. We had a great time. Kevin did well, so maybe more events will be in our future soon.

97CasperCobra
05-31-2004, 04:08 AM
Thanks Larry and Rachel :thumbsup:

It was great to see everyone and meet Jimmy(LOVE the Mystichrome). Wonder what's for breakfast/lunch/dinner for the next few weeks.......crawfish??

Sorry we couldn't finish off the 300lbs., I think I ate about 8-10 myself.

Can't wait to see the pics.......EDMOND!!! :edmond: :D

Firme
05-31-2004, 11:36 AM
Larry & Rachael,

Thank you SOOO much for hosting this awesome get together. I can't believe Larry boiled 360 LBS of CRAWFISH :eek:. The keg of Bud Light was awesome too :woot:.

Annie and I had ton of fun... thanks yall.

Edmond

Twice Bitten
05-31-2004, 12:28 PM
Thanks to EVERYONE who came over for the craw-fest...sounds like an annual event idea :bounce: to me! We really appreciate everyone making the effort to be here and we had a lot of fun. What a nice group. By the way...anyone still hungry for crawfish? ;) We are about to peel tails for etoufee - all afternoon. Joey...thanks for my dream car. You just saved Rachel over $100 grand. Maybe. :p Look forward to seeing everyone at the next social! It could be a fish fry in Galveston if the house gets painted...we'll keep ya posted! Happy Memorial Day....thank a veteran today. "If you can read this, thank a teacher. And since it's in English, thank a soldier."

93KingCobra
05-31-2004, 01:03 PM
I had such a good time it was nice to see everyone an there wives. And loved playing in Larry's toy room!!! Too bad 1 toy was MIA :( ....

Phil

Firme
05-31-2004, 02:26 PM
here are some pics
http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/_04/0504crawfest/images/_SCMC_Crawfish_0504_12_jpg.jpg

The Rest (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/_04/0504crawfest/)

John Chingasos
05-31-2004, 03:57 PM
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still full :D :D

STANG BANG IN 2 weeks

LEMME know if you need help w/ etoufee

jimmysidecarr
05-31-2004, 05:51 PM
Thanks!!!!!!! :fordflag: :banana: :bounce:
Gail and I had SUCH! a good time meeting and talking with "Y'all"(Not only is the car a chameleon, Us .....New Yorkers can adapt too)....
That CRAWFISHwas AWESOME!!!
The most I've ever eaten at one sitting!

Larry you really know how to do it up right!....... the 4 .... Fs

FOOD......... FRIENDS.......FORDS........

AND the FORD GT MOVIE!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Then of course there was Fermented beverages(beer)

I couldn't help but notice there was a little media bias in the photo reporting from the scene.....4 shots of the Refract-N-8R! :eek: .... people are gonna get jealous!....J/K.... Thanks!

Thanks for all the complements on the car...And thanks for all the encouragement when it was in the body shop....

It is great to be "back in the saddle again"

Gail hung in there like a trooper.... even when.....We started speaking MANdiran Chinese(car guy technospeak)....

I'm so glad I found this club!...... Not like the SCCA back in NY at all!
Not cliquey, or snobish ..... I love southner hospitality YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! :thumbsup:

PS: I just got back from a little "FUN RUN" up 149 and back though the national forest twisties...... What a blast!!!!

Jimmy :thumbsup:

bluethunder
06-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Larry- You know how to throw a Party!!!!! Had a great time and the wife even had fun( She won on something called LRC???????????) I'll have all the pics I took up loaded later today( around 5:30). Thanks again for the hospitality Larry and it was great to see everyone while I wasn't trashed and dancing or rapping..

Remember STANGBANG is in 10 Days!!!!!!!!!

Levi
06-01-2004, 10:00 AM
Big THANKS go out to the Franks for such a good time, You all are the best. :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
06-01-2004, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=bluethunder]Larry- You know how to throw a Party!!!!! Had a great time and the wife even had fun( She won on something called LRC???????????) I'll have all the pics I took up loaded later today( around 5:30). Thanks again for the hospitality Larry and it was great to see everyone while I wasn't trashed and dancing or rapping..

We missed the rapping though!! :bounce: :rotf: :bounce: :rotf: :bounce:

bluethunder
06-01-2004, 01:49 PM
We missed the rapping though!! :bounce: :rotf: :bounce: :rotf: :bounce:

Maybe next time!