PDA

View Full Version : Want To Buy X-pipe for '03 Cobra

smashedheadcat
05-31-2004, 12:27 PM
Just as the title says........ I want a bassani (stainless steel) or Magnaflow X-pipe. The only "not stainless" pipe I will put on my car would be a dr. gas pipe. Cats or no cats, doesn't matter. I believe a midpipe from the 99 and 01 cobras will work, But this pipe is for an '03 cobra.

Josh

SVTCobra96
06-01-2004, 02:56 PM
http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/logos/Snake_small.jpgi live in NC and i wanted to talk to u so anyway i could that would be great

smashedheadcat
06-01-2004, 05:01 PM
i live in NC and i wanted to talk to u so anyway i could that would be great

It's great talking to ya ;). :) You don't happen to have an X-pipe for sale do you? Take care.

Josh

SVTCobra96
06-02-2004, 12:52 AM
hop on aim sometime and well talk my friend dad has one for sale ;)

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/logos/Snake_small.jpg

winddysvt
06-04-2004, 10:20 AM
Just as the title says........ I want a bassani (stainless steel) or Magnaflow X-pipe. The only "not stainless" pipe I will put on my car would be a dr. gas pipe. Cats or no cats, doesn't matter. I believe a midpipe from the 99 and 01 cobras will work, But this pipe is for an '03 cobra.

Josh

=========

Josh --

are you coming to the 5th Anniversary celebration?

I have both x pipes --
they are new still in box -

are you looking for used ones?

smashedheadcat
06-04-2004, 07:36 PM
Hey Bonny. Yes, I plan on attending the 5th anniversary, but I've yet to reserve a hotel room or register. Time's getting close enough to where I'm gonna have to do these things I'd imagine.

As far as the X-pipes go, I'll take new or used, as long as the price is right. I really want something stainless steel (but I like the dr. gas pipes). I wouldn't mind a MRT H-pipe either. I'm leaning toward something with cats, but i'll accept an off road version as well. If you have something that fits the description, let me know, I'm ready to buy.

Josh

winddysvt
06-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Hey Bonny. Yes, I plan on attending the 5th anniversary, but I've yet to reserve a hotel room or register. Time's getting close enough to where I'm gonna have to do these things I'd imagine.

As far as the X-pipes go, I'll take new or used, as long as the price is right. I really want something stainless steel (but I like the dr. gas pipes). I wouldn't mind a MRT H-pipe either. I'm leaning toward something with cats, but i'll accept an off road version as well. If you have something that fits the description, let me know, I'm ready to buy.

Josh

=========

Josh - this is probably the only item that I have that would work for your 03 cobra - 1 MagnaFLow X-Pipe w/ cats 93335 99-up GT/Cobra

However, I'm not real big on the Magnaflow x pipe without the catbacks --
Bassani works alright - but I'm not too sure about the Magnaflows -- ??

if I remember correctly, you may actually lose a little bit of horse power if you install their x-pipe on the stock catbacks....

smashedheadcat
06-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Check this out Bonny. :) If it'll fit, how much do you want for it??

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6260