PDA

View Full Version : I Love You Man!!!!

johnbasf
05-31-2004, 03:42 PM
I really wish I could do a sound clip from Dianne's cell phone. You da man Don. :rotf:

98banana
05-31-2004, 05:53 PM
I really wish I could do a sound clip from Dianne's cell phone. You da man Don. :rotf:
?????

justagt
05-31-2004, 06:06 PM
yeah, it seems he got ahold of my number also. Let me say that the actual phone call far exceeded my expectations based off of what I have heard about. I see he hasnt' posted yet, but then again it has only been a couple of days. I am sure he is still sleeping it off :D

98banana
05-31-2004, 06:56 PM
yeah, it seems he got ahold of my number also. Let me say that the actual phone call far exceeded my expectations based off of what I have heard about. I see he hasnt' posted yet, but then again it has only been a couple of days. I am sure he is still sleeping it off :D
Well damn, can somebody give him my number?! LOL!

johnbasf
05-31-2004, 07:03 PM
E-mail him your cell # Tom, you'll laugh your a** off.

Note to self: don't go out and play pool with Don...... :rotf:

SIUNARA
06-01-2004, 12:01 PM
I wasn't playing pool this time...I was at the dirt track races. Apparently I made many people laugh that night. We almost took the Focus out on track (seriously) to race an 85 Jetta after all the races were over. We had clearance from the tower (the race tower, NOT Jeanine) as long as we swore off any responsibility to the track. Let's just say it's a good thing Jeanine had the keys...although I have no doubts me and my buddy would have made the Jetta look stupid! :eek: ;)

Will, you gave me your cell number back at the CMP event. It felt good to initiate you!! :thumbsup:

Tom, are you sure you want to be part of the club? I don't call often, but when I do it's worth some sore stomach muscles the next day. :D

No need to sleep anything off...Bass and Guinness don't produce hangovers...I was ready to go the next morning. Lucky for Jay he was sick, he only received one call early in the night. :thumbsup: :D

svt_coupe
06-01-2004, 12:52 PM
Hey!! I thought I was the only one that was Don's Mac Daddy!!?!?

I love you man.