PDA

View Full Version : Prowlers talking smack

Cobra40
06-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Check this out. Some prowlers seem to be misinformed. Read on...

http://www.texan-svtoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=156

97CasperCobra
06-02-2004, 12:55 AM
bring it on....I'm ready to eat me some Prowler. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
06-02-2004, 09:19 AM
:rolleyes: Maybe they want to play on the track.....or the Texas Mile....

Levi
06-02-2004, 10:12 AM
:rotf:

93KingCobra
06-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Like said on SVTOA bring them on....

Phil

John Chingasos
06-02-2004, 10:58 PM
GET THE ROPE!!!!!!!!

or

TIME TO HUNT SOME PUDDY TATS

Cobra40
06-03-2004, 12:50 AM
I want to first say thanks to all on this site who kept it clean, and all in the spirit of good natured rivallry between different car clubs. Saying things like "bring it on" and, "...time to hunt some puddy tats.", and the like, I think is just fun "jabs." The vulgarity and hositility presented on the SVTP site has offended everyone's sensibilities

My sincere intention was to promote some good clean, fun, spirited, rivalry between, not only different Mustang/Cobra clubs, but to also reach across to clubs of differing types of cars. I thought it would be fun to develope a relationship and promote good natured competition between all in the hobby. After all, it has to be more fun to "better" a different type of car than to simply out perform your own kind. I am embarrased and ashamed that it did not turn out that way. I never imagined my attempt could have went so badly.

First I want to appologize to my friend "Kozican" in the Prowler forum. I feel I embarrassed him in front of his piers for introducing me to his group. While I do not control what others say, non-the-less, it is embarrassing to have introduced them to the vulgarity and hostility I witnessed on SVTP site. It was totally unexpected and I am embarrased to have directed people there. Still some of those responding on SVTP did keep it within the bounds of "all in good fun" and I thank them for that.

Secondly, I would like to appologize to all on the Prowler forum. As I said above, it was my intent to promote cross-club interaction, relationships and yes, even compitetion within the same hobby. While we drive different cars, the love of the hobby is the same. My sincerest appologies.

Please, if it is at all possible, I hope we could start over and continue in the spirit that I originally intended. I believe it would be great fun to develope relationships across car club lines. Those who believe this is possible, I welcome and encourage you to continue in the spirit of fun. Those who "be hatin'", please move on down the road.

Again, my sincerest appologies for how everything turned out.

Cobra40.

Please PM me if you feel the need.

John Chingasos
06-03-2004, 10:05 AM
What happened??? I dont see any vulagrities??? Hey...I have the slowest cobra in America

msmap
06-03-2004, 10:19 AM
Ted, sounds like some people just don't know how to play nice!

Cobra40
06-03-2004, 01:41 PM
What happened??? I dont see any vulagrities??? Hey...I have the slowest cobra in America
On the SVTPerformance site. Things went beyond fun and personal attacks commenced and while the used some @!%& symbols, there was some real hositility. THEN! they begin to turn on each other. Man was I embarrassed bring that site into things.

The Prowler site guys were real good about things, and even suggested a trip out to HRP for some fun. Their cars are running mid 14's stock to mid 11's modded out. Could be fun to go at it with others as opposed to just one-upping each other.