PDA

View Full Version : Question for everyone in the Houston Area!!!!

bluethunder
06-03-2004, 02:09 PM
If I can get everyone 10-15% Off Body repair/ paint would anyone be willing to take advantage of it?

The Paint/Body shop I have in mind is very reputable and does nothing but High end cars! they are great qualtiy and pay close attention to detail.
Those that know Of Mario's Motors on richmond just east of hillcroft know that they do some of the best work in town! They are offering to extend some type of discount to the cobra club members.

for those that don't know- Mario's Motors Did All Of Matress Macs Paint on his Farrarii's, his 2 Cobra Mustangs, Alot of work for the Stars that live locally here in town!

A friend Is buying out the place and is keeping the same people, just changing the name.

Please post up if this is smething that you'd take advantage of if you had it to take advantage of!!!!!!!!!

Just trying to get an idea of who would take advantage of this!

Levi
06-03-2004, 02:17 PM
:thumbsup:

Firme
06-03-2004, 02:20 PM
That is pretty kewl Joey!!! :thumbsup:

I will get with you about contacting them. There is a favor I might ask of them (not related to paint and body work)

So this gives our club 2 Body shop to pick from :thumbsup: :bounce: as far as recommendations and discounts go.

97CasperCobra
06-03-2004, 02:53 PM
I don't wanna know how much it'll be to repaint my whole car. :(

Nice work on the discounted rate though if all goes through. :thumbsup: