PDA

View Full Version : Stang Bang 2004

Levi
06-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Do we have a SCC schedule for Stang Bang?

FYI: :( I may have to do a cleaning of my IMRC's this week due to the car is running really ruff. If the car is not ready in time I will still attend SB.

PS: If you see me walking along the road side pulling ice chest behind me, please stop and give me a ride. :D

Firme
06-04-2004, 11:23 AM
Well, here is the plan for stanbang:

Friday the 11th: Galveston Cruise - I believe everyone is meeting like 9ish at the Hooters parking lot on I-45 south and Nasa Road 1. We could meet as a club beforehand and cruise to the meeting spot.

Saturday the 12th: AutoX at Sam Houston Race Park (Horse track off of Beltway 8) I think we will have spectators as well as participants...

Sunday the 13th: HRP 1/4 mile racing and Car show.

I will attend all 3 I believe. so we need to coordinate meeting spots.

John Chingasos
06-04-2004, 01:11 PM
Well, here is the plan for stanbang:

Friday the 11th: Galveston Cruise - I believe everyone is meeting like 9ish at the Hooters parking lot on I-45 south and Nasa Road 1. We could meet as a club beforehand and cruise to the meeting spot.

Saturday the 12th: AutoX at Sam Houston Race Park (Horse track off of Beltway 8) I think we will have spectators as well as participants...

Sunday the 13th: HRP 1/4 mile racing and Car show.

I will attend all 3 I believe. so we need to coordinate meeting spots.

I though the meeting was at 10 am for the hooters

STAN- you can ride shotgun in the Old School Cobra :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
06-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Do we want to meet on Saturday?? or all try to get there at the same ??

bluethunder
06-04-2004, 01:36 PM
How many of you guys are coming to the Sat. Event? Stan- If we see you walking can we give the cooler a ride and see you there? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: J/K If you wanna ride pm me and let me know- I will be attending friday and sat. but not sunday( I'm leaving for Florida and the sun and the beach )

Larry- you have reserved Parking! :thumbsup:

Jesse99
06-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Well I'll be there. :thumbsup: I'm not too much familiar with Houston, (Only been there a few times.. ) Can't wait to meet everyone.. Oh yea, I sent off my membership due today, I think I'm the first Dallas member.. (Not sure) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Levi
06-04-2004, 02:38 PM
STAN- you can ride shotgun in the Old School Cobra :thumbsup:
Stan- If we see you walking can we give the cooler a ride and see you there? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: J/K If you wanna ride pm me and let me know- I will be attending friday and sat. but not sunday( I'm leaving for Florida and the sun and the beach )
:thumbsup:

Thanks Dude's, I will let you all know one way or another.

It seem to me that we have allot of vary nice people around here.

03 cobra toy
06-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Well I'll be there. :thumbsup: I'm not too much familiar with Houston, (Only been there a few times.. ) Can't wait to meet everyone.. Oh yea, I sent off my membership due today, I think I'm the first Dallas member.. (Not sure) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cool :thumbsup: See ya next week

Levi
06-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Do we want to meet on Saturday?? or all try to get there at the same ??

I would think scence most of use are out in the area of the autox location that we should just meet there..??

03 cobra toy
06-04-2004, 02:55 PM
What time do the gates open?? Maybe we could set a time to meet at the track...That way we could all park our cars/tents in the same area :D

Levi
06-04-2004, 03:33 PM
What time do the gates open?? Maybe we could set a time to meet at the track...That way we could all park our cars/tents in the same area :D
This sound good.

Time gate open is unknown at this time due to the web site is not update for this years event, whats up with that....
StangBang (http://www.fordpower.net/stangbang/)

Firme
06-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Jesse, you rock man.

Can't wait to see yall.

Call me if you need anything. When and what time are you getting in.

John, yeah the cruise is at 10, sorry.

I'm up for meeting and cruising in David.

Stan, they haven't updated the site for it yet.

Cobra Club represent :thumbsup: :bounce:

97CasperCobra
06-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Stan...not sure what your schedule looks like, but I'd be willing to help ya clean out the IMRCs if you want before hand one of these nights. I need to do mine as well so we can have one car as a "look-at" in case we need it. Shouldn't take more than a few hours/car. Let me know what your schedule looks like. Call me or PM me when ya can.

Is anyone staying at the hotel?? I'll be able to go to the beach cruise and maybe part of the auto-x, but have to work at 2:30pm. :( Was wondering if I could crash in someone's room/house since it'd be closer than coming from the Woodlands.......and I don't snore. :thumbsup:

Carl G
06-04-2004, 10:19 PM

david dont forget, I got the shade :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
06-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Stan...not sure what your schedule looks like, but I'd be willing to help ya clean out the IMRCs if you want before hand one of these nights. I need to do mine as well so we can have one car as a "look-at" in case we need it. Shouldn't take more than a few hours/car. Let me know what your schedule looks like. Call me or PM me when ya can.

Is anyone staying at the hotel?? I'll be able to go to the beach cruise and maybe part of the auto-x, but have to work at 2:30pm. :( Was wondering if I could crash in someone's room/house since it'd be closer than coming from the Woodlands.......and I don't snore. :thumbsup:

Your nephew :baby: would gladly give up his bed for a night for you Mike :thumbsup: :bounce:

Twice Bitten
06-04-2004, 11:33 PM

Me too!!! :thumbsup: :bounce:

Twice Bitten
06-04-2004, 11:36 PM
Do we have a SCC schedule for Stang Bang?

FYI: :( I may have to do a cleaning of my IMRC's this week due to the car is running really ruff. If the car is not ready in time I will still attend SB.

PS: If you see me walking along the road side pulling ice chest behind me, please stop and give me a ride. :D

You could drive one of my, er, Rachels cars :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I might need help getting them there! :rotf:
:edmond: , you have already driven one :D

Twice Bitten
06-05-2004, 12:39 AM
Larry- you have reserved Parking! :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I must be in the front rowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

03 cobra toy
06-05-2004, 08:18 AM

Cool :thumbsup:I hope you have room to bring it... :D

cobrapace94
06-05-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm planning on going on the cruise & auto X on sat, not sure about sunday yet. I want to get there early & might be leaving on saturday to go to SVTOA car show, then back to the auto X. I have to be at work at 3 on friday, so not all day for the cruise. Sunday is up in the air, might make it out & run down the track & do a lot of watching.
When & where to meet?

97CasperCobra
06-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Not too sure of the area around the Hooter's on Nasa Rd. 1, but maybe we should meet somewhere like that Outback steakhouse parking lot we had a meet at, just outside/inside the Beltway 8 loop on 45 South. That way we can have a nice cruise down there as a group and see everyone :drool: as we roll in.

Wonder if Tony could send me as flag thingy like Edmond has.....or another magnet for the other side of the car. :D

03 cobra toy
06-08-2004, 11:01 AM
FYI

http://www.stangbang.net/

Firme
06-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Friday Meeting Spot at 9 A.M.

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3442&stc=1

45 South and Beltway 8 on the Southeast side of town.

Jesse99
06-09-2004, 02:14 PM
I'll be leaving tomorrow night... How's the weather? And could I have an address to where we're meeting at.. I'm not too familiar with Houston or it's surrounding areas.. :thumbsup: Later ...

Firme
06-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Jesse the weather has gotten alot better.

Info on meeting spot (9a.m.)

Houston (Gulf Pointe) Outback
11801 E. So. Sam Houston Pkwy
Houston, TX 77089
I-45 South and Beltway 8

Directions
Located at the Northeast corner of I-45 and Beltway 8. On the northbound feeder of I-45 and the Westbound feeder of Beltway 8, right in front of the BIG Gulfpoint AMC Theathre (get direction to the theatre addressed above as the outback is having a geographical crissis on the address.)

if anyone gets lost, call me 281-660-7347