PDA

View Full Version : Burlington NC Show, June 12, 2004

03DOHCobra
06-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Just an FYI

June 12, 2004
2004 Mustang, Shelby, Saleen, and Roush Performance Car Show
Burlington, North Carolina
The Gate City Triad Mustang Club, in cooperation with co-sponsors Colonial Mall of Burlington N.C. and the Piedmont area Ford Dealers are proud to announce that the 2004 Ford Mustang, Shelby, Saleen and Roush Performance Car Show will be held at the Colonial Mall parking lot, 180 Colonial Mall Burlington, NC (Exit 141 I-40/ I-85 East or West) on Saturday, June 12, 2004. the gate will open at 8:00 am, gate closes and judging begins at 11:00 am, autos will remain on the field until 3:30 pm. Judging will be by Mustang Club of America modified rules. Awards will be given out for the 1st-2nd-3rd in each class. In addition to the judged classes, there will also be a display only class, and a pony corral for cars that are for sale. Dash plaques will be given to the first 100 cars registered.

Flagman
06-04-2004, 07:22 PM
I won't be able to make it this year due to work. :( If any SCMC members are planning to attend, please distribute 5th Anniversary and Parkway Ford flyers.

cobrabitn
06-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Unfortunately that's my Anniversary weekend. As a matter of fact, every year it's my Anniversary weekend... :rotf: I was really planning on attending this year but it's not looking good because I have every weekend in June booked except that one and I'll need a breather. I will try to make the next one though. :)

I do have flyers if anyone will hand them out for the 5th Anniversary event?

Thanks,

Tony

03DOHCobra
06-05-2004, 01:20 AM
Unfortunately that's my Anniversary weekend. As a matter of fact, every year it's my Anniversary weekend... :rotf: I was really planning on attending this year but it's not looking good because I have every weekend in June booked except that one and I'll need a breather. I will try to make the next one though. :)

I do have flyers if anyone will hand them out for the 5th Anniversary event?

Thanks,

Tony

anniversary WEEKEND??? wow.. the show is just for a few hours.... tell her to pack a lunch !! you all can have some fun on Sunday!!! enjoy the show on Sat....

lol J/K..

very fortunate that my anniversary is in Sept... not many shows then!

If worse comes to worse, I'll hand them out...