PDA

View Full Version : Test drove a new Cobra today!!!

venomous
06-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Today for my birthday, we went to Martin Family Ford and test drove a 2004 Screamin Yeller SVT Cobra. I have been wanting one ever since the 2003 cobras came out. I have gradgitated from High School now and I believe I might get one for myself for a gradgitation present. I got enough for a good down payment, but payments will still be around $400 dollars a month. Might wait until I gradgiate college. :D

Cobrizo
06-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Today for my birthday, we went to Martin Family Ford and test drove a 2004 Screamin Yeller SVT Cobra. I have been wanting one ever since the 2003 cobras came out. I have gradgitated from High School now and I believe I might get one for myself for a gradgitation present. I got enough for a good down payment, but payments will still be around $400 dollars a month. Might wait until I gradgiate college. :D

That would be one heck of a birthday present!! :thumbsup: :bounce:

Happy Birthday! May your insurance rates only go down! :bounce:

97whitevert
06-08-2004, 04:37 PM
oh andrew-- be oh so glad you didn't have me for senior english.... :eek: ;) :rotf: :rotf:

congrats btw! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

venomous
06-08-2004, 06:43 PM
oh andrew-- be oh so glad you didn't have me for senior english.... :eek: ;) :rotf: :rotf:

congrats btw! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
They had senior english THAT long ago????? :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thanks BTW! :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-08-2004, 08:50 PM
They had senior english THAT long ago????? :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thanks BTW! :thumbsup:

:rotf: :rotf: yeah i gave finals to my seniors,( their last day was today and won't grad till firday!) and they complained that it was too hard and too long...:baby: oh well they just want that piece of paper! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cobrabitn
06-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Happy Birthday Andrew! Hope you have many more...

BTW, please use Lisa's post as a fine English example. :rotf: ;)

Mystic Cobra
06-09-2004, 11:37 AM
I speak senior english all the time, isn't senior english where you forget real words and make up new words??? :D

97whitevert
06-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Happy Birthday Andrew! Hope you have many more...

BTW, please use Lisa's post as a fine English example. :rotf: ;)
yeah plese doo!!

thx toni! :D

97whitevert
06-09-2004, 05:52 PM
I speak senior english all the time, isn't senior english where you forget real words and make up new words??? :D
yup and make up any rulz ewe want two!! :rotf:

NO 5 OH
06-14-2004, 03:45 AM
Today for my birthday, we went to Martin Family Ford and test drove a 2004 Screamin Yeller SVT Cobra.

Man... if you came down to there you should have at least came down just a wee bit further and said "hi" to me ;) I actually bought my 10th anniversary convertible there at the beginning of this year.

If you happen to go back and want to deal... talk to J.D. Abee (sales manager) as he's a good guy to deal with. I've known him for years and he's more or less the man that got me to buy my 03 :cool:

Shannon

venomous
06-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Man... if you came down to there you should have at least came down just a wee bit further and said "hi" to me ;) I actually bought my 10th anniversary convertible there at the beginning of this year.

If you happen to go back and want to deal... talk to J.D. Abee (sales manager) as he's a good guy to deal with. I've known him for years and he's more or less the man that got me to buy my 03 :cool:

Shannon
Thanks, next time I am considering going down there I just might have to stop and pick you up. The 2004 cobra is #1 on my wish list right now so keep them fingers crossed for me. :fordflag:

cobrabitn
06-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Andrew,

All you have to do is buy a Mystichrome and we can be brothers double over! :bounce: :bounce:

venomous
06-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Andrew,

All you have to do is buy a Mystichrome and we can be brothers double over! :bounce: :bounce:
Tony,
I found a good deal on a 94 pace car. :D :naughty: :dunno: :bounce: