PDA

View Full Version : got jacked

svt tam
06-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Some damn focker broke into my car last night. S.O.B. took all my tow way way money (about $50) and some new clothes I just bought yesterday. I think that's all they took. My friends car was parked accross from mine and they jcked his stuff too. He had more damage than me though. They took his system and rims. :mad:

msmap
06-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Sorry to hear that, Tam. Where were you parked? I'm glad they didn't vandalize your car while they were at it :(

John Chingasos
06-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Sorry to hear that Tam...outside of that , how have you been

svt tam
06-10-2004, 08:42 PM
I parked on the side of the road at my girlfriends house last night. I'm just glad they didn't do any damage to the car. I think I'm gonna park it in the garage at home today.

John, I've been busy lately. Too much work and no play. :(

cobrapace94
06-10-2004, 10:33 PM
That bites Tam, this is the 2nd time this year.

Firme
06-11-2004, 02:01 AM
tam, that sux :mad:

how did they get in? did they bust out the glass??? I have had vehicle broken into and items stollen, makes you wanna find out who did it, track them down and :chairshot :blast: the hell out of them

svt tam
06-11-2004, 08:16 AM
the windows look fine. I think they had a slim jim or something of that sort.

Andy M
06-11-2004, 11:25 AM
I feel your pain!! My truck was broken into about 3 weeks ago and they took my new Alpine XM headunit. I then immediately went to my friends at Custom Car Stereo and had a new one installed along with a Clifford alarm system.

Hopefully, if there is a next time, they will be deterred by the possibility of all that noise from the alarm system. Let's face it, if they are professionals, and really want to get into your car, they WILL get in. You just want to make it more difficult so they move on to the next car, and not yours!

Sorry to hear about that... Like I said, I know how it feels! It really pisses you off!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dano
06-15-2004, 06:27 PM
It would be cool to have some sort of system that would lock them in the car! Then someone withe a gun could plug them, or get some clubs and beat the crap out of them - then pay the deductible, and turn it over to the friendly insurance agent (who would probably try to screw you).

Dan

Arch Angel
06-15-2004, 06:36 PM
That sux Tam. Did your alarm go off? What part of town does the GF live in?

Firme
06-15-2004, 06:45 PM
It would be cool to have some sort of system that would lock them in the car! Then someone withe a gun could plug them, or get some clubs and beat the crap out of them - then pay the deductible, and turn it over to the friendly insurance agent (who would probably try to screw you).

Dan

You mean like THIS (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/media/videos/misc/monkey.wmv) <---right click, save as, watch
:lol: :rotf:

Arch Angel
06-15-2004, 06:53 PM
You mean like THIS (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/media/videos/misc/monkey.wmv) <---right click, save as, watch
:lol: :rotf:LMFAO! That's great E! Post that over FP. :D

Dano
06-15-2004, 07:59 PM
That is great! I was laughing my butt off.

Dan

svt tam
06-15-2004, 09:59 PM
That sux Tam. Did your alarm go off? What part of town does the GF live in?

she lives near the JV area.

Firme
06-16-2004, 01:45 AM
LMFAO! That's great E! Post that over FP. :D

it would be a repost :(

I have seen it on there at least 4 times.. :D