PDA

View Full Version : Stangbang AutoX Saturday

03 cobra toy
06-11-2004, 11:47 AM
I think we should meet at the track about 8:30 if that's ok..Who's in?

Bring lots of drinks....

jimmysidecarr
06-11-2004, 12:36 PM
I would like to get an early look at the course .....for sure!!
Helmet place on richmond doesn't open till 9:30.....
If I know I've got one lined up........ to use...... then I'll just get one online(cheap)

I'll be there....

Jimmy :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
06-11-2004, 12:40 PM
I would like to get an early look at the course .....for sure!!
Helmet place on richmond doesn't open till 9:30.....
If I know I've got one lined up........ to use...... then I'll just get one online(cheap)

I'll be there....

I think you will be fine...Mike said he had one you could use.... :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
06-11-2004, 06:09 PM
You will be able to borrow one from somebody! :D

jimmysidecarr
06-11-2004, 06:55 PM
8:30 It is then :thumbsup:

Can we smoke cigars???

I think it's an appropriate differenciation for us SVT guys... from the regular issue stangers(coming from a guy who wants to borrow a helmet..lol)

Hell .... we get accused of being "rich guys".... might as well perpetuate the myth!!!!!....LOL :rotf: :rotf:

I'm going to bring a few "fatties"....

For out of the cobra use only...

97CasperCobra
06-11-2004, 07:19 PM
I think we should meet at the track about 8:30 if that's ok..Who's in?

The track doesn't open till 9am, runs begin at 10am. I'll be there around 9:30-10am, and I'll bring a cooler(still have some Guac and chips left over from today) and anything else you guys need.

I think you will be fine...Mike said he had one you could use.... :thumbsup:

Jimmy, I'm not going to be driving on the course so you can most definately borrow mine. :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
06-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Here is a layout of the track for saturdays auto X Here (http://www.witchdoctormotorsports.com/sbax.htm)
Looks to be fun.

Firme
06-11-2004, 09:08 PM
I say we should get to the track at about 8:50 to get in and set up.

I will run the auto-x at least a few times, might have to work the course part of the day...
Just got back from discount tire, each of my Nittos (regular 555's) had a nail in them............WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl G
06-11-2004, 10:44 PM
I say we should get to the track at about 8:50 to get in and set up.

I will run the auto-x at least a few times, might have to work the course part of the day...
Just got back from discount tire, each of my Nittos (regular 555's) had a nail in them............WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
You didnt see me sticking those nails in your tires at the beach? :D :rotf:

Carl G
06-11-2004, 10:46 PM
We will get there around 8:50 also and I am bringing Davids Cover in the Tahoe and drinks. See you guys there :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
06-11-2004, 10:58 PM
:thumbsup: Don't stop for food!!! I'll bring some Kolaches for everyone :D

97CasperCobra
06-11-2004, 11:13 PM
I'll be getting there around 10ish....need to go deposit my paycheck so I have some $$$ for some "mods" :cool:

Admiral
06-12-2004, 07:26 AM
I'll be getting there around 10ish....need to go deposit my paycheck so I have some $$$ for some "mods" :cool:

I'm bringing the AI Mustang to get a few runs in, we did this last year down in Hitchcock and it was a blast (although the heat was brutal) so I'm looking forward to it. I'll be in the blue PSD F-250 with the white enclosed trailer, hope to see a few of you guys out there!

Disclaimer: I'm no cone-dodger so I'll probably be making my car look bad as usual.

03 cobra toy
06-12-2004, 08:30 AM
Disclaimer: I'm no cone-dodger so I'll probably be making my car look bad as usual.

I'm with ya on that one...... :thumbsup: :D

Admiral
06-12-2004, 12:02 PM
I'm with ya on that one...... :thumbsup: :D

Well, this time it was the car. Arrived about 9:15, car wouldn't start. I'm pretty sure I've cooked the starter so I just buttoned the trailer back up and headed home. Now I get to go see the Garfield movie..

You all have fun!

Firme
06-13-2004, 12:04 AM
Well, this time it was the car. Arrived about 9:15, car wouldn't start. I'm pretty sure I've cooked the starter so I just buttoned the trailer back up and headed home. Now I get to go see the Garfield movie..

You all have fun!

Mike,

DOH!!!. I thought I was going :crazy: I looked and saw a white trailor and thought I saw your car in it, I turn around to empty my car and get called out to Corner work, I turn around, and you aren't there... :scratch: :teleport:

:( would have been nice to see your car run the auto-x