PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mr. Fajita-Man....

97CasperCobra
06-11-2004, 08:20 PM
Thanks John, to you and your brother-in-law, for all the great food you guys cooked up. Had a great time and it was good seeing everyone again. :thumbsup:

See everyone(except Henry :( ) tomorrow at the Auto-x.

93KingCobra
06-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Thanks John, to you and your brother-in-law, for all the great food you guys cooked up. Had a great time and it was good seeing everyone again. :thumbsup:

See everyone(except Henry :( ) tomorrow at the Auto-x.

Ditto.. :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
06-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the food guys, it was tasty :thumbsup: .
Thanks for getting me my food so I could go to work. I was only 45 minutes late, too bad for work.

Carl G
06-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Thanks John for all the hard work and great food. Tell your brother-in-law thanks a lot for helping. It was a great get together for the club. Lots of fun. Looking forward to tomorrow. :thumbsup:

msmap
06-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Thank you, John and Tino, they were mighty tasty :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
06-11-2004, 09:54 PM
thanks to the guy in the white cobra who gave his trunk up as a make-shift buffett table. :D

Firme
06-11-2004, 10:03 PM
John, you are the MAN when it comes to Fajitas... thanks for doing that man, we really appreciate it.

I hope everyone donated a little something to the John fund so that he made his $$ back on the meat....

:thumbsup:

John Chingasos
06-13-2004, 10:13 AM
HEY YALL

It was my pleasure...............I would like to thank everyone else for bringing the other things we needed because it wouldnt have been a success with out the other stuff aka plates, tortillas, drinks etc.

Glad to see eveeryone that ate the cooking made it to the track.

Last, I just want to say that your only get to get WHAT your willing to put in to this club. And this club will only go as far as we ALL are willing to carry it.

I AM OUT.........................LATE :D

97CasperCobra
06-13-2004, 11:13 AM
Last, I just want to say that your only going to get WHAT your willing to put in to this club. And this club will only go as far as we ALL are willing to carry it.

I totally agree and I think everyone else here does too, which is why we have such a great group of people. Now we just need to start planning the next meet. :thumbsup:

I really miss hanging out with you guys, this weekend has be so awesome. :bounce: