PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Jesse99
06-14-2004, 01:36 AM
I like to say Thanks :thumbsup: to everyone for making Hollie and I feel at home... We had a great time there.. This was a trip to remember.. I would also like to give a Special Thanks to Edmond and Mike for helping me around town and Carl for taking us around the track at Saturdays event.. I'd like to say, We met a bunch of very nice and helpful people there and would be proud to represent SCMC here in the Dallas/FT Worth area... I hope to one day see everyone here in Dallas ;) :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
06-14-2004, 01:41 AM
glad you enjoyed Stangbang Jesse and had a safe trip back. Sorry today was so gloomy and I was unable to say goodbye to you and Hollie. You are always welcome to come down again, just say the word. We have been wanting to make it up to Dallas for a weekend to spread the word around about SCMC, so maybe we can do that soon.

Again, glad to meet you and glad you had a good time. Now time to start modding that 'vert and getting it on the track. :thumbsup:

Take care man...see ya soon.

Mike

Firme
06-14-2004, 08:37 AM
It was good to see you again Jesse, I'm glad you guys had a good time. The weekend seemed to fly by too quick, it would have been nice if there was more time to hang out so that you guys could have met everyone better.

Hopefully Dallas will start to pick up, and we can swing by to say :hello:

Glad you made it home ok man, that rain was brutal

Carl G
06-14-2004, 08:51 AM
Glad to see you made it home safe. sorry I did not make it out on Sunday it was pretty nasty here at my house. Glad you and Hollie had fun on Saturday and could ride. I know I enjoyed having you and her ride in my car. It was a great day. look forward when we can come up your way and all us get together again. Think about TWS in October you would love it.