PDA

View Full Version : Cool Blue Performance ??? wtf

16yrCobraOwner
06-15-2004, 05:31 PM
has any one ever order with them? i got the upr o/r x pipe and they were very responsive with my emails prior to my order, and then i order and ask a few and still havent gotten any responces ( 4 days ago :mad: ) any on ever ordered with them?
thnks to all that reply:thumbsup:
anthony

johnbasf
06-15-2004, 07:34 PM
has any one ever order with them? i got the upr o/r x pipe and they were very responsive with my emails prior to my order, and then i order and ask a few and still havent gotten any responces ( 4 days ago :mad: ) any on ever ordered with them?
thnks to all that reply:thumbsup:
anthony

I've never heard of them. If you are(were) a club member you can use our vendors with discounts. :D

16yrCobraOwner
06-15-2004, 09:12 PM
no im not. how can i become one. what wahts the cost and the whole processs? well thanks. oh and by the way i got ahold of them, there was something wrong with their server.

anthony

tcrews
06-15-2004, 11:15 PM
no im not. how can i become one. what wahts the cost and the whole processs? well thanks. oh and by the way i got ahold of them, there was something wrong with their server.

anthony

How to join.... http://www.svtcobraclub.com/indexfiles/forms/SCMCMembershipApplication.pdf