PDA

View Full Version : Let the mods begin!

cobrabitn
06-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Well I got my first mod for an Anniversary gift for the Mystichrome. It's the 10 rwhp "Snake in the grill" emblem. :thumbsup:

flynfink
06-16-2004, 07:53 AM
:rotf:
10 HP, must be the high $$$$ one.

Mystic Cobra
06-16-2004, 10:17 AM
All right Tony!!!!

So far I've added the grill snake, floor mats, cobra valve stem covers and SVT seat belt pads. I figure I'm up about 30RWHP... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL, congratulations on the upgrade bro.

Oh by the way I clicked on your personal website button.... I dig the way you did that! :thumbsup:

rdefino
06-16-2004, 12:37 PM
Where did you get it?

cobrabitn
06-16-2004, 10:00 PM
Late Model Restoration .... see link above. ;) $24.95

cobrabitn
06-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Jeff,

I forgot to mention that I got the "Snake" floor mats too. :thumbsup:

Jeff, I don't have a personal website, what are you referring to?

Mr Crome!

smashedheadcat
06-17-2004, 07:30 AM
I knew the snake would give you 10 extra ponies........ to the wheels, of course. But however, the real gains show at the track. Ya see, it's more "aerodynamic" than the horse, so it cuts through the wind better....... giving you at least 2-3 tenths. ;) :D

Josh

Mystic Cobra
06-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Jeff,

I forgot to mention that I got the "Snake" floor mats too. :thumbsup:

Jeff, I don't have a personal website, what are you referring to?

Mr Crome!

Tony, I clicked on your name and then clicked on your "homepage." It actually looks like an introduction to this site with a pictures and music. I guess I just had never viewed it before. I like it. :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Tony, I clicked on your name and then clicked on your "homepage." It actually looks like an introduction to this site with a pictures and music. I guess I just had never viewed it before. I like it. :thumbsup:
Jeff- that is the clubs homepage, all the info you need to know! upcoming events and MORE :thumbsup:

NO 5 OH
06-23-2004, 12:30 AM
<--- chanting in the background... pulley, pulley, pulley, pulley :D:D

And it needs exhaust. Lord knows the factory blown snake is waaaaaaaay too quiet. Headers are optional... and if you decide on them pay the money to have a professional do it :mad:

Don't forget at least a K&N drop in... if not a whole cold air kit. I like the new kit from MAC for the 03/04 Cobra's... I'd be willing to bet on a 35+ hp gain over the stock airbox. It made 24 over a WMS kit that I had on it :eek:

Throttle body is worth the money too... even though it is expensive :)

Do I get to help out in the "mods = this" for the newsletter Tony :D:D:D

Shannon

cobrabitn
06-23-2004, 05:47 AM
Shannon,

Sure you can help but we will be doing a revamp on the website so stay tuned for upcoming features on the SCMC website..... brought to you courtesy of Tom Crews. :thumbsup:

Later,

Tony

Mystic Cobra
06-23-2004, 10:21 AM
Jeff- that is the clubs homepage, all the info you need to know! upcoming events and MORE :thumbsup:

I guess I have my "bookmark" set to bring me directly to the forums page. I'd rather sneek in the back door than walk through the front door. :cool: Old habits die hard. :D

MikeyC
06-23-2004, 09:52 PM
I thought my Redfire vert ran a little faster after I swapped the Pony for a Cobra. Father's day gift from my daughter - GT vert.Well I got my first mod for an Anniversary gift for the Mystichrome. It's the 10 rwhp "Snake in the grill" emblem. :thumbsup: