PDA

View Full Version : Hmp

Twice Bitten
06-18-2004, 01:03 PM
I am thinking of taking Frankenstang to Houston Motorsports park tonight :thumbsup: Just seeing if anyone else is interested in going? :bounce:

Firme
06-18-2004, 01:03 PM
possibly..

Twice Bitten
06-18-2004, 01:56 PM
I am shooting to get there by 7pm :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
06-18-2004, 02:20 PM
I am shooting to get there by 7pm :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

1/8 mile track

http://www.houstonspeedway.com/

Directions

http://www.houstonspeedway.com/ddirect.htm

Levi
06-18-2004, 02:32 PM
I will try to make it out to the track, just depends on how long it takes me to help out a friend with a moving project.

93KingCobra
06-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Cool I might be in I will just see yall there :thumbsup:

I need to practice my launch :burnout:

93KingCobra
06-18-2004, 06:13 PM
Are we still going before I leave to go to my moms? Than I'm off to the track.

Call me if anyone is going 281-831-0512

03 cobra toy
06-19-2004, 12:54 PM
wow Larry's car is fast! :thumbsup: Man... Phil was beating on some fast cars also :thumbsup: We should have SCMC meet out there some weekend.... :D

97CasperCobra
06-19-2004, 01:38 PM
wow Larry's car is fast! :thumbsup: Man... Phil was beating on some fast cars also :thumbsup: We should have SCMC meet out there some weekend.... :D

Times??? How's the track?? What's the cost??

I need to get some new times with the new motor. :thumbsup:

I'd be all for having an SCMC day there...SOON. :D

Twice Bitten
06-19-2004, 01:49 PM
I will get the video of me and '03 Kingcobra (phil) to Edmond to post, that is if Phil does not mind. :thumbsup: I would advise you not to talk smack to Phil, he will leave you sitting still, making you play catch up :D :thumbsup: :bounce: . He gave another guy with an '03 with a Kenne Bell a run for his money, if he had hit 2nd smoothly, it would have been a close race :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: We need to have a SCMC event there or at HRP. I need to try the 1/4 mile one day :bounce: :cool:

93KingCobra
06-19-2004, 02:00 PM
I will get the video of me and '03 Kingcobra (phil) to Edmond to post, that is if Phil does not mind. :thumbsup: I would advise you not to talk smack to Phil, he will leave you sitting still, making you play catch up :D :thumbsup: :bounce: . He gave another guy with an '03 with a Kenne Bell a run for his money, if he had hit 2nd smoothly, it would have been a close race :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: We need to have a SCMC event there or at HRP. I need to try the 1/4 mile one day :bounce: :cool:

Thanks Larry and David for the compliments but the end results are I got beat..I guess that means that I need to do my next mod???? Anyways I don't mind if you post the vid I think it would be a good learning experiance for me to see what I need to do to get my 60ft's. down :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
06-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Thanks Larry and David for the compliments but the end results are I got beat..I guess that means that I need to do my next mod???? Anyways I don't mind if you post the vid I think it would be a good learning experiance for me to see what I need to do to get my 60ft's. down :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Considering you had more than one and a half car lengths coming out of the hole on the K. Belle '03 Cobra with extra wide drag radials, you do not have to say I got beat :thumbsup: If you would have hit 2nd smoothly, you would have been right there with him at the end :thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: I watched the video and you beat me out of the hole every time :( If I were launching as good as you, I would have really great numbers. I have a little traction control issue I am dealing with :D , I will get good like you with more practice :eek: :thumbsup: :bounce:

93KingCobra
06-19-2004, 04:23 PM
How about we trade....

Times that is .I'll give you the hole shot and you give me that 60ft. or car if you want I won't complain :thumbsup: :bounce:

Twice Bitten
06-19-2004, 04:26 PM
How about we trade....

Times that is .I'll give you the hole shot and you give me that 60ft. or car if you want I won't complain :thumbsup: :bounce:

Sure! ;)

Carl G
06-19-2004, 11:02 PM
Sounds like you guys had a fun time, sorry I missed out. Birthday surprises last night. Im in if we try for a club event. Sounds like Phil maybe holding out on us with mods ? :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
06-20-2004, 02:16 AM
Sounds like you guys had a fun time, sorry I missed out. Birthday surprises last night. Im in if we try for a club event. Sounds like Phil maybe holding out on us with mods ? :thumbsup:

I wish :D althought I did SPANK a nice SS Camaro Sat. night on Westhiemer an he said he was running 12.8's in the 1/4 on a hot day so I'm not that far off :thumbsup:

Lthl Venom 03
06-20-2004, 02:29 PM
damn i missed out on this too :doh2:

John Chingasos
06-22-2004, 05:15 AM
Way to go Phil !!!