PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sin City!!

LadyCobra01'
06-23-2004, 12:40 AM
This is our last night and I got to use the computer in the room!!:D My girls are always on it of course. The Aladdin Resort has computers in the rooms!! :thumbsup: We will be driving back towards TX tomorrow morning!! 14 hrs!! Then 12 hrs on Thursday and we will be back home!! :eek: I'm ready to get back to my stang!! and TX!!! :bounce:

Kim

cobrapace94
06-23-2004, 02:24 AM
Hey Kim, sounds like fun in sin city. Not too much sin with the kids anyways. Don't loose all the mod money to the one arm bandits. :bounce: :thumbsup:
Have a safe trip home.

John Chingasos
06-23-2004, 04:14 AM
This is our last night and I got to use the computer in the room!!:D My girls are always on it of course. The Aladdin Resort has computers in the rooms!! :thumbsup: We will be driving back towards TX tomorrow morning!! 14 hrs!! Then 12 hrs on Thursday and we will be back home!! :eek: I'm ready to get back to my stang!! and TX!!! :bounce:

Kim

YOU NEED TO GO TO THE CAR MUSEUM ASAP......... Elenor and ford's fastest car ever made the "2.1" is on display there.

Mystic Cobra
06-23-2004, 10:17 AM
Place bet on 6 and 8! Pappa needs a new CAI and exhaust system!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

<--- Sorry, got caught up in the Vegas thing. :eek: :eek:

msmap
06-23-2004, 11:21 AM
Hey Kim, hope ya got to do a little sinning even with the kids around :thumbsup: Have a safe road trip back.

Carl G
06-23-2004, 07:11 PM
Sounds like Kim is having to much fun :thumbsup: Have a safe trip home :)

LadyCobra01'
06-26-2004, 08:00 PM
Hey peps! Made it back!! It is nice to get away, but it is also nice to come home!! :D Sin? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!! I bought a shot glass with that on it! :thumbsup: We went and saw the Bluemen!! They were awsome!! I wish I would have known about the car museum!! :mad: I would have loved to see Elenor!! :eek:

Kim

Topless In Tex
06-29-2004, 12:46 AM
Hey Kim,
Glad you had a good trip! We need to get together. We will be around all weekend, if you want to get together! Might go to the park on Friday night. Not sure what else all weekend, but lets try to hook up. okay? :thumbsup:
Also, I need to get you Judys phone number so you can contact her about buying my Nickelback tickets from her. She still has them, and I have not paid for them yet. I might have to have you pick me up a shirt or something. :)
Get w/ me sometime this week....
See you real soon! ;)
:banana:TNT:banana: