PDA

View Full Version : Cobra racing on Speed Channel 6/27 @ 1:00

03 cobra toy
06-27-2004, 11:35 AM
SPEED Channel will broadcast the Grand-Am Cup Series The Glen 250 this Sunday, June 27 at 1 p.m. Ct. The show will feature teams in the two classes going head-to-head at Watkins Glen International in a 250-mile race on the historic 3.4-mile track.

Rain Rain go away!!!! :mad: :mad:

Andy M
06-27-2004, 11:53 AM
SPEED Channel will broadcast the Grand-Am Cup Series The Glen 250 this Sunday, June 27 at 1 p.m. Ct. The show will feature teams in the two classes going head-to-head at Watkins Glen International in a 250-mile race on the historic 3.4-mile track.

Rain Rain go away!!!! :mad: :mad:Thanks David!! I've got the TiVo ready to tape it!!! I love watching GrandAm Cup races... especially the lower classes. The prototypes are fun, but it seems the real battles are in the lower classes of cars! :thumbsup:

You guys would love going to one of these races!! I went to Daytona for the Rolex 24Hours two years ago and had a blast!!!! The speed difference between the classes of cars is amazing. You just think the Vipers are fast until you see a Daytona prototype car pass them like they are standing still!! We were at the fence on the trioval part of the track and a Viper Competition coupe came by at around 165 or so.. and the prototype passed him doing about 200 mph!! Of course, they weigh next to nothing and have tons of horsepower!! and a sequential gearbox!! Boy, I sure would love to take one of those for a few laps at some point?!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We should plan a road trip to one of these races some time? The SCCA runoffs maybe?? at MidOhio????

Levi
06-28-2004, 11:04 AM
Yes, I was glued to the TV. :thumbsup: