PDA

View Full Version : SCC July meet....

97CasperCobra
06-28-2004, 01:41 AM
OK guys/gals, when and where do we want to have it???

There's been talk thrown around of having a BBQ at someone's house(or a Bay-house ;) ) or at a park. I can offer my parent's house again or if we want to have it somewhere else we can. Maybe everyone pitch in for some meat and bring some sides????

I'm suggesting July 24th to have it, that's the first weekend in July that I have open.

Let's discuss this and get the ball rolling. :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
06-28-2004, 07:59 PM
Any weekend but the 24th!!! ;) :jk:

JBoden
06-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Party - did someone say a party ???

Let's do it - anywhere, anytime - we're in.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

97CasperCobra
07-04-2004, 02:41 PM
24th is great for me. Now where to have it???

If we don't do a BBQ, we can always meet somewhere. Just need ideas.

Twice Bitten
07-07-2004, 02:33 PM
OK...since we got a lot done at the bay this past weekend...we deem it "presentable" for a get-together. If the July meet is still up in the air, we can offer a fish fry at the Tiki Island house. Carl has graciously offered fish, and we can supplement with fries/coleslaw etc. It would probably be BYOB. Before I give any details...let's be sure that people are even interested. Also...we can sleep at least 12+. The 24th is open....anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Levi
07-07-2004, 04:32 PM
OK...since we got a lot done at the bay this past weekend...we deem it "presentable" for a get-together. If the July meet is still up in the air, we can offer a fish fry at the Tiki Island house. Carl has graciously offered fish, and we can supplement with fries/coleslaw etc. It would probably be BYOB. Before I give any details...let's be sure that people are even interested. Also...we can sleep at least 12+. The 24th is open....anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

:thumbsup:

bluethunder
07-07-2004, 05:27 PM
anything but Crawfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotf: :rotf:

Carl G
07-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Have fish will travel :thumbsup: I will check with Deb, that should work. If
I can not go I will donate the fish for the cause. Good trout fillets, man that should be good eating. I also have extra deep fryers if needed.

svt tam
07-07-2004, 07:12 PM
I'll be out of town the 24th, guess I'll have to wait until september. :(

Firme
07-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Larry :thumbsup:

I will be there

Larry the masta of house partay

You should start a new thread with all the informations in the First post, like directions and what people need to bring.

JBoden
07-07-2004, 10:38 PM
We're in !!!!!!!! :D

Twice Bitten
07-07-2004, 11:00 PM
So...it seems like the 24th is good for almost everyone? Mike? We can have a rain date just in case...like the 31st?

After a few more people respond...I'll start a new thread with the particulars. And for those who don't like fish...we will certainly have alternatives. Jimmy, I still have a bunch of O'Doul's with your name on it. ;)

Time of day is flexible...maybe plan to eat in the late afternoon/early evening, and those wanting to stay overnight will be fed a country breakfast. I'll check the fishing forecast in the meantime.

The house is on Tiki Island which is just before the big causeway in Galveston. From our house in Champions it takes about 1 hr 15 min on average. Maybe some people would want to meet up and cruise down?

Again...if anyone has an alternate location they prefer we could host at a later date. It's up to you guys.

97CasperCobra
07-07-2004, 11:05 PM
So...it seems like the 24th is good for almost everyone? Mike? We can have a rain date just in case...like the 31st?

The 24th is PERFECT for me!! I call a bed :p

Can't do it the 31st(wedding) so let's plan it rain or shine. :thumbsup:

Levi
07-08-2004, 09:09 AM
Larry you teaser, did you say something about bay fishing. :bounce: I have sleeping bag and will travel. :D

bluethunder
07-08-2004, 09:16 AM
Can a non-Cobra owner and his wife go?????????????

Should have the new motor in by then and need to get some miles on it before I go beating it up!

03 cobra toy
07-08-2004, 09:33 AM
That looks good :thumbsup:

HoustonSnake
07-08-2004, 10:49 AM
I'm in! :thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
07-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Sounds good to me!! :thumbsup: Tiki is not far from me!! Do you know the Fishers that live in Tiki?

Kim

JBoden
07-08-2004, 09:09 PM
You da man Larry. This sounds like a total blast. Cobras, Friends, & Fish

Sounds like a new TV sit-com.

Just let us know what we need to bring. :rotf:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: