PDA

View Full Version : STAN, Found you a car!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluethunder
06-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Black w/ very clean red interior. Roll up windows, good dash and seats. Needs carpet.
Outside it needs drivers 1/4 panel(or extensive bondo work), hood and trunk lid. Doors are very clean, front and rear bumpers need paint.
Car is a 5spd 5.0 car(no motor or trans), has motorsport quadrant, koni red shocks and c springs, over $500 worth of stuff you could part out.
Car is sitting on 15" turbines right now.
Clean Texas title.
Located in pasadena, no pics of the car since its inside and I can't get a decent pic of it w/ my camera phone and everyone knows what a black coupe looks like
I bought this car to build a CMC car but other projects have continuously side tracked me
$500
Email CareyRaley@aol.com or reply here

bluethunder
06-28-2004, 03:59 PM
hey i am selling my 1989 lx notchback ,straight body full lx interior ,running 4 cyl with 5 speed good for daily driver better for buildup
im asking $700 o.b.o has clear title
I dont have much access to the computer so call me at 281 798 2603 leave me a message and i will call back
thanks billy

this car needs to go asap
dad wants it out of the garage
thanks

I think this one would be better for ya!

Levi
06-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Racing has been put on hold for now and I have stepped up the mod's to the Cobra for open track, but I will think about this and get back to you.

Thinking it mite make a good straight liner. :D

Thanks Joey. :thumbsup:

bluethunder
06-28-2004, 06:59 PM
Racing has been put on hold for now and I have stepped up the mod's to the Cobra for open track, but I will think about this and get back to you.

Thinking it mite make a good straight liner. :D

Thanks Joey. :thumbsup:

I remeber you talking about building an open track car and thought one of these might be interesting to you!

Levi
06-29-2004, 09:08 AM
I remeber you talking about building an open track car and thought one of these might be interesting to you!

Thanks Joey your a good friend. :thumbsup: