PDA

View Full Version : Oct 23rd Dragon Run suggestion....

Yeller'
06-29-2004, 10:21 AM
You guys have probably already thought of this, but would it be possible to rent 411 again during the upcoming dragon run? Maybe rent it out for Friday or Sunday??? That place was awesome (even in the rain)

It could be the annual Dragon run/Redneck autocross weekend! :D
Rick would be happy to take care of all the details. (j/k)

By the way, did anyone catch "the crud" as I did from standing in the rain with wet socks and shoes all day Friday?

Or am I just a wussie? :doubt:

96cobra
06-29-2004, 09:30 PM
I don't thunk it was just you :cool: but you still might be a wussy:baby: . I'm just kidding. I would sure like to drive that course when it's dry, I bet it would be really fast:bounce: ...

97whitevert
06-29-2004, 09:59 PM
wussy... ;) this coming form the girl who just worked the grid in the POURING rain..... :rotf: :rotf:

probably won't be renting it out for the dragon run, (short weekend, sat is spent running the dragon, the other days traveling to and from) however.... not out of the question for renting again in the near future... keep an eye on upcoming events.... :thumbsup:

tnturbo
06-29-2004, 10:12 PM
I suffered no ill effects at all and I got as soaked as anybody I think. My shoes are still wet. Went to the show on Saturday. Went to another autocross on Sunday. I had a great time and am really looking forward to the fall dragon run now. :thumbsup:

Hazman
06-29-2004, 11:02 PM
Nope no crud here you must be a wuss. :baby: :rolleyes:

Oh and Brett Great minds think a like and that is why Jeff and I had already thought of this! :D Now to figure out why you did :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Any way we are looking into doing an autocross at the 411 Speedway on Saturday August 21 and on Friday Oct. 22.

The events will be limited to the first 30 people to sign up at a cost of $25 each. Everyone helps and works the event like a regular autocross. What do you think? :burnout:

cobrabitn
06-30-2004, 12:45 AM
Saturday August 21 autocross approved! cost not approved. :(

Autocross for Ted Russell show or Dragon Run.... approved! I'm going to one of those AX days if you guys will let me, because I want to run it in the dry! :bounce:

Yeller'
06-30-2004, 10:40 AM
The events will be limited to the first 30 people to sign up at a cost of $25 each. Everyone helps and works the event like a regular autocross. What do you think? :burnout:

I think I need to know where to send my check for $50 ! :D

beerkat
07-01-2004, 05:45 PM
I like to see it run on Oct. 22, that way I do not have to make two trip from the beach, save a little money on gas and hotel two events, one trip.:bounce:

96cobra
07-01-2004, 11:43 PM
I can't wait for the next autox. I hope I can make those dates. Sounds like it would be a blast:bounce: ..

cobrabitn
07-02-2004, 12:50 AM
If Rick can set it up for Friday October 22, 2004, then we'll set that as one of the dates. I think he is going to try and get Saturday August 21, 2004 as the second date so that one is coming up fast. I may try to make them both if I can but I'll probably bring the 94 Coupe with me instead of the Mystic. Maybe by then it will have an OR pipe on it. :)

If I hit the AX then I won't be at the TRF show this year. Hopefully next year we can coordinate everything like we did for the 5th anniversary.

Most likely we won't be staying in PF in the Fall but maybe a little out of town at a hotel that is a little less expensive. Maryville or somewhere else close?

:bounce: