PDA

View Full Version : Julia's information....

97Whitesnake
06-30-2004, 12:32 PM
Well,
Julia is now in Korea :( . She is getting settled into her new job and is pretty busy. I'm sure she will probably join the forum when she gets a chance. Its kinda hard because she is in temporary housing for the time being.

If any of you want her e-mail/mailing address let me know. One thing I learned when I was in the Army is that you can never get too much mail/packages sent to you when you are deployed. Its nice to hear that your friends/family(even the SCMC family :D ) are thinking about you!

Thomas
"The lonely funky chicken"

JC
07-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Send Julia our best wishes and hope that all goes well with her trip. Things will get better in due time brother !!!

Take care and tell her Kathy and I both say HI !!! :thumbsup:

97Whitesnake
07-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Thanks JC,
But I don't think you consider a two year assignment a "trip". :) I hope all is well for you and yours. Did you get a message from me about the exhaust? I 'm pretty positive I sent you a message about it. If not, I' really sorry about that. I went ahead and replaced the sidepipe covers. I just couldn't get rid of the side exhaust, it is just part of the car "to me" anyway. It sets mt car apart from the rest if youy know what I mean. I hope I didn't leave you hanging with that exhaust.
Thomas

redsnake99
07-21-2004, 12:04 AM
Thomas, send Julia our best wishes. I can't say I know how you feel. Just know how it felt for Eric to be in Iraq for a year, not quite the same. I hope you're doing well. Come on up to the Parkway Ford Show, we'd love to see ya there.

JC, I missed seeing you last week when I was in Dallas. I did meet up with Jessee99 and we and the wives went out to dinner and visited for a while. Maybe another time.

:thumbsup:

smashedheadcat
07-23-2004, 09:54 PM
While it may suck at the time.......... serving over seas is probably one of the most fun times of my life to date. The group of people you meet out there and bond with is just amazing. While I didn't know it at the time, I had the time of my life out there. I was in Okinawa, Japan for 1 year from December 2000 until January of 2002.

Josh

97Whitesnake
07-23-2004, 10:46 PM
That can be true for sure. I was in the Army for 7 years but I never had an over seas assignment. Being on Airborne status kept me stationed at good old Ft. Bragg for most of my service time. I was, on the other hand deployed a large amount of that time and those are the times that I remember. Getting to see different cultures was interesting no matter the reason that we were there. I think she will do fine and she seems to like the challenges her new job brings to her. But it is going to be hard to be away from me so long! :D
Oh yeah, I NEVER heard anybody complian about their time in Japan!!
Thomas

97whitevert
07-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Thomas
i guess since you didn't yell for me everything turned out ok up there? :rotf: i keep looking for a good excuse to head up that way... :eek: