PDA

View Full Version : Aug. 21st SCMC Mini-Dragon Autocross

Hazman
07-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Offical list of people and vehicles registered for the August 21st Autocross.
:thumbsup: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana:

1 Rick McNutt '97 White/Tan Mustang Cobra vert.
2 Jeff Miller '96 Black Mustang Cobra
3 Tony Sorrentino '94 Rio Red Cobra
4 Brett Marshall '98 Yellow Mustang Cobra
5 Harry Fersner '99 Red Mustang Cobra
6 Tony Bolton '02 White Mustang GT
7 Steve Rife '04 Torch Red Mustang GT
8 Jayne McNutt '04 Machine Silver Corvette Z06
9 Peter Claussen '01 Corvette
10 Kelly Munsey '96 Impala SS
11 Mark Sulimirski '94 Impala SS
12 Allen Mirse '96 Impala SS
13 Robert Fandetti '96 Black Impala SS
14 Terry Kehne '96 Dark Cherry Impala SS
15 Thomas Pierce '94 Impala SS
16 Ben Loope '99 TransAm
17 Andy Kenst '85 Honda CRX Si
18 Tim Engle '02 Honda Civic Si
19 Chris Harp '02 Impreza WRX
20 Jason Blanton '03 VW GTI
21 Larry Huff '99 Miata
22 Rick Brooksbank '86 Porsche 944
23 Shawn Gebbia '03 Impreza WRX
24 Ronald Hasenbuhler '99 Camaro SS
25 Lisa & Clarence Milstead '03 Mustang Cobra
26 Ron Mulig '97 Corvette
27 Bob Moss '97 Corvette
28 Jason Ireland '03 Corvette
29 Chris McHarge '94 Camaro Z28
30 Terry Merritt '87 Corvette
31 John Haskell '02 Corvette
32 Paul Grillet '95 Impala SS

:D

TonyBolton
07-04-2004, 07:23 PM
I would like to attend. I understand if all slots must be filled by SVT drivers, then whatever is left is available to the general public. But, either way, you have my money if there is room for me.

Hazman
07-04-2004, 07:34 PM
This event is open to all vehicles so go ahead and send your money!! :D

cobrabitn
07-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Tony,

It's a first come, first serve basis. Club members already know about the event and it's up to them to reserve their spot! :thumbsup:

Tony

TonyBolton
07-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Ok, I was "spoken to" and understand the event now. I was just making sure I didnt take someones spot that was a member here and wanted to participate. I appreciate you guys doing the "OPEN PLATFORM" format.

Trust, me, if I could've afforded an 03Cobra when I got me GT, I would have. I do run a "cobra" rear seat delete, and "cobra" wheels when I run ;)

cobrabitn
07-04-2004, 09:08 PM
I plan on attending the August event with my 94 Cobra Coupe. It'll have new rubber on it with 98 Cobra wheels. I plan on having an OR pipe on it by then too cause I like the acoustics at the speedway.... :rotf:

Let's go crossing! :bounce:

Hazman
07-07-2004, 05:47 PM
OK so far I have heard from about 10 people who say they are coming and haved mailed their forms. 3 Vette's, 4 Cobras, 2 Mustang GTs, and a '96 Impala SS :eek:

:thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bounce:

tnturbo
07-07-2004, 07:02 PM
I haven't mailed my form yet, but I am 100% going to be there. If I break the Cobra between now and then, I will bring the Thunderbird out.

TonyBolton
07-07-2004, 07:41 PM
Mine was put in the mailbox today for both events.

LeadSSled
07-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Hazman - I am really looking forward to this event (and the one in October). It looks like I may be bringing some of my weight-challenged friends along to come play with the ponycars. Thanks for making this an "open" event for all makes and models. This should prove to be fun and interesting. :)

BTW - Steve Rife's 04 Mustang is bright red. I don't know the FoMoCo color name, but it is as red as can be. Just helping you to fill in the blanks.

sjrife
07-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Torch Red, yeah that sounds right:)

Thanks for putting this together guys. I'm really looking forward to it. :bounce:

bitn03
07-10-2004, 10:13 PM
I'll be there Rick! (to watch) :)

Hazman
07-11-2004, 02:06 PM
What is this to watch stuff!!!! :rolleyes: Get that thing out on the track. :thumbsup: :bounce:

bitn03
07-11-2004, 09:37 PM
:bump: oh well...we will see... :p

cowboyharry
07-13-2004, 07:56 PM
What time does this start?? Registration form said gates open at 6. Am or pm ???????????

tnturbo
07-13-2004, 08:17 PM
start time is AM bright and early

cowboyharry
07-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Yipee. I had forgoten about a prior engament 21Aug but that is in the afternoon so I get to go to the race track. yea. Thanks, :burnout:

Hazman
07-13-2004, 10:38 PM
List updated.

cobrabitn
07-13-2004, 10:47 PM
This is going to be interesting.... :rotf: Now I know I have to have my OR pipe and catback on my 94 before then. :thumbsup:

15 slots left....cool! :cool:

cowboyharry
07-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Is it best to run the auto x with a full tank of gas or 1/2 or on fumes????? :confused:

Hazman
07-16-2004, 05:48 AM
Starting to fill up only 14 slots left. If you are thinking about coming you need to get that registration in the mail. :thumbsup:

Hazman
07-16-2004, 05:49 AM
Is it best to run the auto x with a full tank of gas or 1/2 or on fumes????? :confused:

I generally show up with 1/2 a tank or a little less. There is a regular gas station in front of the track if you need fuel.

97whitevert
07-16-2004, 07:50 AM
i will send mine today- with hoping i will be able to make it!! :thumbsup:

Yeller'
07-16-2004, 02:11 PM
Is it best to run the auto x with a full tank of gas or 1/2 or on fumes?

Fumes baby...fumes.
Personally I get rid of my spare tire, jack, floormats, empty the trunk, etc.
Weight is always the enemy.

tnturbo
07-16-2004, 02:17 PM
actually that is a big debate. If you ask the top 2 or 3 ESP Mustang drivers in the country you will get at least one that says near empty and at least one that says full. I've tried both and personally prefer to have the tank full.

cowboyharry
07-16-2004, 07:54 PM
Ma bie so, but I'm to lazy to take out spare tire and such. :D

cobrabitn
07-16-2004, 08:45 PM
Well I ordered the MAC OR pipe today just for this event. Now, all I have to do is get some new tires for the spare set of 98 Cobra rims I have and a KB strut tower brace. Then I'll need a set of lowering springs too and I should be set to run. I doubt I'll get all that done but I will have the pipe in. If it doesn't deafen your ears then I'm going to get the MAC catback and that will do the trick. :rotf:

cowboyharry
07-16-2004, 08:57 PM
All I need is my racing hush puppie shoes. :D

Hazman
07-17-2004, 06:38 PM
11 spots left. Looks like this should be the SSled autocross. We may have to spread the cones a little further apart to let those big boys squeeze through! :rolleyes: :rotf:

97whitevert
07-17-2004, 07:01 PM
mine is sent!!! -- hope it makes it in before the 11 are filled!! :eek: :eek:

97whitevert
07-17-2004, 07:02 PM
11 spots left. Looks like this should be the SSled autocross. We may have to spread the cones a little further apart to let those big boys squeeze through! :rolleyes: :rotf:
nahhhh just let them hit them all! ;)

cobrabitn
07-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Lisa,

When are you planning on leaving? I'm planning on Friday night after work and spending the night somewhere economical. Maybe Rick can find us an inexpensive place to stay, huh?

Tony

Yeller'
07-18-2004, 08:23 AM
actually that is a big debate. If you ask the top 2 or 3 ESP Mustang drivers in the country you will get at least one that says near empty and at least one that says full. I've tried both and personally prefer to have the tank full.

Hmm, Interesting.

I guess the theory is it adds more weight over the rear wheels and helps rear traction? Helps balance a nose-heavy car?

Are those the differences you've notice when running full?

97whitevert
07-18-2004, 08:45 AM
Lisa,

When are you planning on leaving? I'm planning on Friday night after work and spending the night somewhere economical. Maybe Rick can find us an inexpensive place to stay, huh?

Tony
Planning on leaving Friday after work- what time- I don't know that yet as that will be the first week of school :eek: :eek: I'd say that Rick has found us a place! :bounce:

tnturbo
07-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Kind of a minor thing, but Tim Engle dirve a Civic Si not a CRX Si. I don't think they even make a CRX anymore

tnturbo
07-19-2004, 02:14 PM
WRT to full or empty. I've found that fuel slosh from not being full can be a problem and the extra traction is nice too. Most people that run near empty really run near empty and add some fuel after each run.

Hazman
07-21-2004, 05:26 PM
Only 5 slots left!!!!! :eek: :thumbsup: :eek: :thumbsup: :bounce:

Hazman
07-24-2004, 05:13 PM
Down to 2 slots!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bounce:

cobrabitn
07-24-2004, 09:37 PM
I put my OR pipe on today. Looks like all I need now is the brakes bled and some new rubber and I'll be set for this trip. :thumbsup:

Hazman
07-25-2004, 07:16 AM
OK Folks we are down to 2 slots left for this event! :thumbsup:

If you want to attend then get those registration forms and checks in the mail. I have had some emails and calls from folks wanting me to hold slots. I wish I could but to be fair to everyone I am sticking to what was originally posted that this was on a first come, first served basis.

But don't worry there is another one in Oct. and maybe in Nov. ;)

antivnm
07-25-2004, 05:08 PM
hey hazman,
chris mcharge sent in his stuff last tuesday at the latest. he still hasnt gotten his name on there yet. he was just curious. let us know. thanks.

Hazman
07-26-2004, 02:24 PM
OK folks it is official this event is a SELLOUT!!! :eek: :cool: :flash: :burnout:

Hazman
08-12-2004, 08:23 AM
Countdown to the AX in East TN. The event is a total sellout with a waiting list. Even if you are not running come on out since spectating is free and it will be a fun time at the track! Good chance to meet some folks and see some good competition. :D

cobrabitn
08-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Kuhmos will be here Monday! :)

Yeller'
08-13-2004, 08:49 AM
Kuhmos will be here Monday! :)

You're gonna need em' pokey! ;)
:run:

Yeller'
08-13-2004, 08:54 AM
At this point my front calipers and lines are completely disassembled and lying around the garage floor. I was really good at taking them apart...now I'm wondering if I can get them back together. :doubt:

.....HEY RICK, WHATCHA' DOIN SUNDAY NIGHT? :D

cobrabitn
08-13-2004, 09:08 PM
Let's see the average 98 Cobra has 268 rwhp with mods maybe 280 or so. Pokey has 224 rwhp, sounds loud as h*ll, and is comparable to a new GT in hp. Tony Bolton drives a new GT and he kicked your butt on the track in June so therefore the equation is If A beats B, and A = C, then C beats B. :rotf:

A = Tony Bolton
B = Bret Marshall
C = Tony Sorrentino

Yeller'
08-16-2004, 09:03 AM
Let's see the average 98 Cobra has 268 rwhp with mods maybe 280 or so. Pokey has 224 rwhp, sounds loud as h*ll, and is comparable to a new GT in hp. Tony Bolton drives a new GT and he kicked your butt on the track in June so therefore the equation is If A beats B, and A = C, then C beats B.
A = Tony Bolton
B = Brett Marshall
C = Tony Sorrentino

Awww man... why you bringin' up old stuff? :p
:touche:

cobrabitn
08-16-2004, 10:33 PM
I got my new Kuhmos mounted today. :) They look awesome. I hope they stick like glue! I need to get that STB ordered this week, too. I'll have the oil change done but may need some help Friday night bleeding brakes or changing out the fluid if it boils a little Saturday. :rotf:

Yeller'
08-17-2004, 09:20 AM
Cool.

Rick came over last night and helped me reinstall/bleed my brakes as I had never done it before.

So now I have bling bling red calipers, new pads, braided lines, speedbleeders, and fresh fluid. With my newbie stomp gas/stomp brakes driving style...stopping is usually more detremental than accelerating. :D

Really looking forward to this event, I just hope it doesn't rain again.

THANKS RICK!

Yeller'
08-17-2004, 09:33 AM
Also, something else...

I don't know if this is possible but I was thinking it would be really cool if there was a large digital readout stand or something of that sort where drivers times could be entered as they complete the run, does such a thing exist?

Heck, even a big blackboard at the start line (or the trackside "waiting line")with 1-35 and 3 rows to enter in times would work...I'll volunteer to stand there and enter the times via headset from the "timekeeper"

It would be really cool for the drivers and the spectators to be able to somehow see the times being ran as they're ran. It kinda stinks having to wait several weeks in order to even get an idea of how well (or in my case poorly) everyone did. Real-time would be way cooler!

Hell...I'll go buy a big-ass chalkboard if someone with a truck will bring it to the track. That, a headset, and someone on the ball with the times is all we need!

I can't be the first person to have this idea... whaddya think?

TonyBolton
08-17-2004, 01:26 PM
If we are re-using the PCA equipement, I believe I saw some boards for just that use inside. Shouldnt be problem getting a "writer-downer".

tnturbo
08-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Tony Bolton is correct. There are several whiteboards included with the PCA equipment to write times on. The anniversary event is not a good indicator for how it really works. The pouring rain prevented bringing out the PA system, the timing boards, etc. Provided the timing equipment works ok, there will be no problem with knowing your times. There will be a time keeper and a scribe to write the times on the whiteboard. The will probably be an announcer as well.

You would not believe how much those big digital displays cost :eek:

Yeller'
08-17-2004, 01:56 PM
Sweeeet! :headbang:

TonyBolton
08-17-2004, 04:03 PM
Jeff, I heard a dirty rumor that you may not make the event Saturday?! :eek::mad:

tnturbo
08-17-2004, 05:50 PM
That was the rumor, looked like it would come to be for a while. I will be there though. I got my flight moved to Sunday morning so I wouldn't miss it.

I will probably be on some truly crappy street tires. In fact, two of them are from when Tony Bolton's car was brand new. Time is getting short before my trip and I don't feel like changing tires at the event

TonyBolton
08-17-2004, 05:58 PM
I will probably be on some truly crappy street tires. In fact, two of them are from when Tony Bolton's car was brand new.
Those tires have HERITAGE! I got 2nd overall on those with the PCA clube hosted an event there. I think the first place car was a 240,000$ Porsche GT4 or something. Not bad, in my book. :cool::thumbsup::p

tnturbo
08-17-2004, 06:09 PM
I thought 1st place was a BMW?

TonyBolton
08-17-2004, 07:39 PM
Nope, not that time.........it was Mike Grande in that Porsche on R-compounds, beat me by 2.XX seconds. :baby:

Your thinking of Mike Akard in that prepped up BMW with the big wing. He beat me/us by about 2+seconds when I had my SC'd GSR Integra.

cobrabitn
08-17-2004, 10:12 PM
Brett,

You didn't have to wait several weeks, you just had to ask sooner. ;) Rick and Jayne got their results that day. Unfortunately, the weather dampened a lot of things but we still had a good time and that was what the event was all about. Remember, many of us were new to this type event and still are so we will have to work out the kinks till we get it running like a DOHC V-8. :)

See you Saturday! :thumbsup:

Yeller'
08-18-2004, 09:15 AM
You didn't have to wait several weeks, you just had to ask sooner. Rick and Jayne got their results that day.

Oh I know...it wasn't a knock on you or anything (although I find that practice thoroughly enjoyable).;)

It was partially my fault cause' I left early without checking my times, my girlie-sinuses were killing me.

I just don't think I realized how it was "supposed" to work. It will definately be much cooler this time.

Unfortunately, the weather dampened a lot of things but we still had a good time and that was what the event was all about. Remember, many of us were new to this type event and still are so we will have to work out the kinks till we get it running like a DOHC V-8.

No problemo my friend.:D

You'd just better worry about getting those Kuhmos scuffed. :spoke:

Hey! I just noticed, this guy is yellow --> :spoke: <-- and this guy is blue.
(that would be you gettin' poked...) (...on the right.)

97whitevert
08-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Oh I know...it wasn't a knock on you or anything (although I find that practice thoroughly enjoyable).;)

It was partially my fault cause' I left early without checking my times, my girlie-sinuses were killing me.

I just don't think I realized how it was "supposed" to work. It will definately be much cooler this time.

No problemo my friend.:D

You'd just better worry about getting those Kuhmos scuffed. :spoke:

Hey! I just noticed, this guy is yellow --> :spoke: <-- and this guy is blue.
(that would be you gettin' poked...) (...on the right.)ya better watch what you say about girls....
:mad: :mad: :mad:

butt that was pretty good about you poking toni.... :thumbsup: :rotf:
see ya saturday!

cobrabitn
08-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Brett :chairshot: Tony

Remember, I'm bringing the red one! :yup:

cowboyharry
08-20-2004, 09:30 PM
Kerap. Its Friday nite 20 Aug and it's raining like hale out. :mad:

cowboyharry
08-21-2004, 05:42 PM
Well dudes and dudetts, It was storming/raining so bad this morning I did not go to the auto cross. Dont tell me it wasnt raining there cause I would be very po'd. Had been looking forward to this but I do not want to run in the water. So I went to the Harley shop and bought a new Harley. Well I filled out the paper work. Aint bought it yet cause I couldnt decide which one to get. :scratch:

Hazman
08-21-2004, 05:58 PM
You missed out on a great day Harry. Yes we got some rain but no deluge like the 5th event. Everyone got in 6 runs and had a blast. Hopefully someone got some pics and vids to post. I always carry my cameras but I get caught up in the event and never use them. I had a new best on this course of 67.19 seconds. :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who was there for pitching in and making this a great event. Now I cannot wait for Oct. 22nd. If we get started a little earlier, are a little better organized and since we don't have to be off the track until dark we should get maybe 9 runs each! :eek: :bounce:

TonyBolton
08-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Thanks for everything SVT club guys, not really sure who all was involved other than Rick. I had a blast. ALways look forward to more fun at that site.

LeadSSled
08-21-2004, 08:08 PM
I would also like to extend my gratitude to the SVT Cobra Club folks! You were great hosts and this event was a blast! Thanks for letting the Impalas come out to play today.

97whitevert
08-22-2004, 02:25 PM
I would also like to extend my gratitude to the SVT Cobra Club folks! You were great hosts and this event was a blast! Thanks for letting the Impalas come out to play today.
i was impressed with how you 'boats' ;) ran!! :eek: :eek: I had a blast and know i would have ran better than tony s. if i had 3 DRY runs at the end like the 1st group! :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

cobrabitn
08-22-2004, 03:21 PM
Well, after spending an hour putting the data togehter, MS Word decided to lock up so now I have to do it over since I didn't save the information yet. I'll put it in registration order with your best run in a different color and then list them by best time to least best time so everyone can see where they stand.

I have about 8 pictures and 2 videos. (One where I snapped at Lisa.... :rotf: ) Sorry Lisa, I was just trying to get some video for the website and wasn't finished yet. But hey, I snap at my significant other too so you should feel like part of the family. :) You're like a little sis to me anyway, so if we are going to be family, you have to take the good with the bad. :D

I'll see if Edmond can get the information up tonight when I get finished! :thumbsup:

LeadSSled
08-22-2004, 03:21 PM
i was impressed with how you 'boats' ;) ran!!
Thanks! We sure had fun. I know I didn't have the fastest laps, but I bet that I had the loudest ones.:D

Hazman
08-22-2004, 07:21 PM
OK folks these are the UNOFFICIAL results (taken from partially erased boards and my math not checked). I converted to seconds so I could sort in Excel. These times include 2 second cone penalties.

1-Bolton '02 White Mustang GT 73.00 67.13 65.85 DNF DNF 63.47
2-Merritt '87 Corvette 70.40 73.50 81.00 65.28 71.38 69.97
3-Haskell '02 Corvette 69.31 DNF 65.28 72.72 70.66 68.63
4-Loope 99 Trans Am 83.00 72.10 69.38 66.88 66.59 66.88
5-Pilson 79 VW Scirocco DNF 168.31 67.16 71.94 74.09 DNR
6-R. McNutt 97 White/Tan Mustang Cobra vert. DNF 72.00 70.25 68.23 71.18 67.19
7-Marshall '98 Yellow Mustang Cobra 77.31 75.62 73.75 69.41 68.97 68.08
8-Rife '04 Torch Red Mustang GT 76.66 DNF 73.03 71.94 71.22 68.15
9-Gebbia '03 Impreza WRX 73.31 75.43 68.75 69.09 76.78 71.40
10-Engle '02 Honda Civic Si 78.16 73.06 71.71 71.25 73.06 70.97
11-Kenst '85 Honda CRX Si DNF DNF 76.19 DNF 71.00 71.16
12-J. McNutt '04 Machine Silver Corvette Z06 80.00 82.75 76.22 77.53 71.03 71.97
13-Kehne 96 Dark Cherry Impala SS DNF 88.18 79.38 74.12 71.13 78.74
14-Harp '02 Impreza WRX DNF DNF 71.59 DNF 72.72 72.40
15-Sulimirski '94 Impala SS 74.97 78.75 72.59 71.91 71.69 72.22
16-Blanton '03 VW GTI 71.72 DNF DNF DNF 76.47 DNF
17-Mirse '96 Impala SS 83.00 79.85 DNF 74.62 72.25 72.06
18-Claussen '01 Corvette DNF DNF 73.97 75.72 74.91 72.09
19-Munsey 96 Impala SS DNF 83.16 80.07 76.66 72.37 72.40
20-Fandetti '96 Black Impala SS DNF 77.25 76.25 76.16 72.75 72.50
21-Mulig '97 Corvette 73.43 75.22 79.90 76.15 78.84 74.38
22-Pierce '94 Impala SS 88.40 79.78 DNF 78.16 78.72 74.03
23-Sorrentino 94 Rio Red Mustang Cobra 83.00 DNF 79.62 DNF 74.59 74.06
24-Ireland '03 Corvette DNF 77.59 74.97 DNF 79.25 76.62
25-Miller '96 Black Mustang Cobra 106.47 76.56 81.69 81.75 78.25 106.63
26-Huff '99 Miata 79.34 79.00 76.75 77.03 77.59 80.19
27-McHarge '94 Camaro Z28 DNF 83.81 77.38 DNF 78.41 DNF
28-Hasenbuhler '99 Camaro SS 79.72 85.67 79.25 78.75 DNR DNR
29-Grillet '95 Impala SS 79.72 81.28 DNF 85.18 81.59 82.46
30-L. Milstead 97 White/Black Mustang Cobra vert. 101.65 82.18 80.07 82.16 91.22 84.81
31-Stout 97 Red Mustang Cobra DNF DNF DNF DNF DNF 83.82
32-Brooksbank '86 Porsche 944 88.15 88.60 85.03 87.13 89.78 87.59
33-C. Milstead 97 White/Black Mustang Cobra vert. DNF 103.97 96.51 DNF DNF 92.03

Hazman
08-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Some UNOFFICAL results grouped by car type, club, etc.

SCMC Members
:woot: :burnout: :headbang: :hail: R. McNutt 97 White/Tan Mustang Cobra vert. DNF 72.00 70.25 68.23 71.18 67.19
Marshall '98 Yellow Mustang Cobra 77.31 75.62 73.75 69.41 68.97 68.08
Sorrentino 94 Rio Red Mustang Cobra 83.00 DNF 79.62 DNF 74.59 74.06
Miller '96 Black Mustang Cobra 106.47 76.56 81.69 81.75 78.25 106.63
L. Milstead 97 White/Black Mustang Cobra vert. 101.65 82.18 80.07 82.16 91.22 84.81
Stout 97 Red Mustang Cobra DNF DNF DNF DNF DNF 83.82
C. Milstead 97 White/Black Mustang Cobra vert. DNF 103.97 96.51 DNF DNF 92.03

Impala SS AKA the AARP Taxi Cab Union
Kehne 96 Dark Cherry Impala SS DNF 88.18 79.38 74.12 71.13 78.74
Sulimirski '94 Impala SS 74.97 78.75 72.59 71.91 71.69 72.22
Mirse '96 Impala SS 83.00 79.85 DNF 74.62 72.25 72.06
Munsey 96 Impala SS DNF 83.16 80.07 76.66 72.37 72.40
Fandetti '96 Black Impala SS DNF 77.25 76.25 76.16 72.75 72.50
Pierce '94 Impala SS 88.40 79.78 DNF 78.16 78.72 74.03
Grillet '95 Impala SS 79.72 81.28 DNF 85.18 81.59 82.46

Corvettes
Merritt '87 Corvette 70.40 73.50 81.00 65.28 71.38 69.97
Haskell '02 Corvette 69.31 DNF 65.28 72.72 70.66 68.63
J. McNutt '04 Machine Silver Corvette Z06 80.00 82.75 76.22 77.53 71.03 71.97
Claussen '01 Corvette DNF DNF 73.97 75.72 74.91 72.09
Mulig '97 Corvette 73.43 75.22 79.90 76.15 78.84 74.38
Ireland '03 Corvette DNF 77.59 74.97 DNF 79.25 76.62

Others (ETRSCCA mostly)
Bolton '02 White Mustang GT 73.00 67.13 65.85 DNF DNF 63.47
Loope 99 Trans Am 83.00 72.10 69.38 66.88 66.59 66.88
Pilson 79 VW Scirocco DNF 168.31 67.16 71.94 74.09 DNR
Rife '04 Torch Red Mustang GT 76.66 DNF 73.03 71.94 71.22 68.15
Gebbia '03 Impreza WRX 73.31 75.43 68.75 69.09 76.78 71.40
Engle '02 Honda Civic Si 78.16 73.06 71.71 71.25 73.06 70.97
Kenst '85 Honda CRX Si DNF DNF 76.19 DNF 71.00 71.16
Harp '02 Impreza WRX DNF DNF 71.59 DNF 72.72 72.40
Blanton '03 VW GTI 71.72 DNF DNF DNF 76.47 DNF
Huff '99 Miata 79.34 79.00 76.75 77.03 77.59 80.19
McHarge '94 Camaro Z28 DNF 83.81 77.38 DNF 78.41 DNF
Hasenbuhler '99 Camaro SS 79.72 85.67 79.25 78.75 DNR DNR
Brooksbank '86 Porsche 944 88.15 88.60 85.03 87.13 89.78 87.59

97whitevert
08-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Well, after spending an hour putting the data togehter, MS Word decided to lock up so now I have to do it over since I didn't save the information yet. I'll put it in registration order with your best run in a different color and then list them by best time to least best time so everyone can see where they stand.

I have about 8 pictures and 2 videos. (One where I snapped at Lisa.... :rotf: ) Sorry Lisa, I was just trying to get some video for the website and wasn't finished yet. But hey, I snap at my significant other too so you should feel like part of the family. :) You're like a little sis to me anyway, so if we are going to be family, you have to take the good with the bad. :D

I'll see if Edmond can get the information up tonight when I get finished! :thumbsup:
well if it makes you feel any better... i didn't even know that you had snapped at me! :rotf: :rotf: ( it was different from your usual-- how???) :eek: ;) :rotf:

btw-- you should KNOW you are suppossed to save early and often! :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
08-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Well, it looks like we both doubled our work since we both did the same thing or did Lisa send you the results I copied to her? :doubt:

97whitevert
08-22-2004, 08:07 PM
OK folks these are the UNOFFICIAL results (taken from partially erased boards and my math not checked). I converted to seconds so I could sort in Excel

25-Miller '96 Black Mustang Cobra 106.47 76.56 81.69 81.75 78.25 106.63
30-L. Milstead 97 White/Black Mustang Cobra vert. 101.65 82.18 80.07 82.16 91.22 84.81
Gee i didn't do so bad now did I???
:rotf: :rotf: :bounce: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
08-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Well, it looks like we both doubled our work since we both did the same thing or did Lisa send you the results I copied to her? :doubt:
i have not gotten anything from you.... :doubt:

cobrabitn
08-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Oops, I didn't copy you on it. Isent it to Edmond for the website..... The official results will be posted on the front page of the website along with the event coverage.

This time I kept saving every few minutes. :)

LeadSSled
08-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Some UNOFFICAL results grouped by car type, club, etc.
Impala SS AKA the AARP Taxi Cab Union:D At least some of the old fogies said that they'll be back in October. But we'd sure appreciate it if the gates were about a foot wider. You're eyesight is one of the first things to go, you know. :)

Be honest with me - Did any of us leave our turn signals on? Thanks again!

sjrife
08-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the event, guys. I wish the weather would have been more consistent for everybody's runs, but it helped me beat out my Subaru buddies (They got AWD, it shouldn't matter, right?:baby: :D).

cobrabitn
08-22-2004, 09:52 PM
Steve,

You and Tony Bolton did a great job representing the Mustang community. A big thumbs up to Rick and Brett who held their own for the Cobras! :thumbsup:

I'll have full details about the event as soon as Edmond can get them up on the website front page. I'll probably have a surprise video on there too. :)

Tony

sjrife
08-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Thanks, it felt real good out there.:)

cobrabitn
08-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Check out Rick McNutt's video on the track and Tony telling Lisa he's video taping. <here> (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/movies/Rick_M.mpg)

Steve Rife has it going on in his 2004 Red GT. See him on track <here> (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/movies/Steve_R.mpg)

gbwrx
08-23-2004, 11:10 PM
Thanks everyone who organized and held the event. And an extra special thanks for letting us etr jap and euro cars come out. Saturday was the 1st time I have spun my car and that alone was more fun than any of my best runs at any other autox.

Thanks again.

And oh yeah,,,,Steve be thankful for the rain that started as soon as the 2nd run group started running. Just because I have AWD doesnt mean that I wanted the rain to come (I hate working in the rain).

beerkat
08-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Nice video, brings back memories of the 5th.:bounce:

sjrife
08-24-2004, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the vid. Seeing everyone's pictures and videos is always one of my favorite parts of the events.

Shawn, I takes 'em hows I can get 'em.

gbwrx
08-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Shawn, I takes 'em hows I can get 'em.
You got that right....what ever advantage I can I get I will take....That is why I drive AWD:p :D