PDA

View Full Version : Houston Car club Get-together time again

bluethunder
07-06-2004, 03:26 PM
I have reserved the patio this Sat. July 10th, At 6:30 pm at the Hooter's On Westimer and Gessner for us to do a large Gathering! We Are hoping the Houston Cobra Club will attend again.

After we eat at Hooter's we can do the usual Pool thing or some can go to Sherlock's pub for some drinks and Music!

Let's see A List of Who's in?

Firme
07-06-2004, 03:52 PM
I will more than likely be there.

Now yoey, is that Hooters still ricer haven on Saturday nights? The last few month that place has gotten alot of attention from all the ricers hangin out there.

bluethunder
07-06-2004, 04:02 PM
I will more than likely be there.

Now yoey, is that Hooters still ricer haven on Saturday nights? The last few month that place has gotten alot of attention from all the ricers hangin out there.

I don't know about ricer heavben but we are doing the usual thing and parking in the Randall's parking lot unless I can talk the Management of Hooter's into blocking off the side parking lot for all of us to park! I am working on that!
But hope to see a bunch of the cobra guys out there!

93KingCobra
07-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Cool man sounds good count me in :thumbsup: I should be there if my Mom plane lands on time an all that jazz.

Carl G
07-06-2004, 09:22 PM
More than likely Deb and I will be there. Car is still at outlaw racing but should be back by then.

Levi
07-09-2004, 12:32 PM
I will try to be there, depending on the weather. :cool: