PDA

View Full Version : Name this driver.........

justagt
07-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Anyone??????? :D

98banana
07-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Anyone??????? :D
I didn't know there was an SVT GT. Did those cars form Bondurant have GT bumpers?

justagt
07-08-2004, 02:36 PM
I didn't know there was an SVT GT. Did those cars form Bondurant have GT bumpers?

Actually, that car didn't come from Bondurant, but he did get it from the west coast. It is origially a GT that the previous owner put the DOHC motor in. But a lot of people think it is an old Bondurant car since it is orange.

98banana
07-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Actually, that car didn't come from Bondurant, but he did get it from the west coast. It is origially a GT that the previous owner put the DOHC motor in. But a lot of people think it is an old Bondurant car since it is orange.
I assumed it because it was orange and has the bondurant sticker on the deck lid. People are so sneeky! :D

justagt
07-08-2004, 02:42 PM
I assumed it because it was orange and has the bondurant sticker on the deck lid. People are so sneeky! :D

You mean like guys that have a silver GT and then put a Cobra front end on it?? ;)

98banana
07-08-2004, 02:47 PM
You mean like guys that have a silver GT and then put a Cobra front end on it?? ;)
Aren't those called "feaxbras"? :D

Back to naming the princess...

smarcus69
07-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Aren't those called "feaxbras"? :D

Back to naming the princess...
Ding, Ding, Ding...could it be Brian Smith?

I don't think that the Princess Orange car will be the same this weekend. I've heard that he has his guns aimed at Brian Shugg this weekend. Lots of go fast goodies added after Road Atlanta.

justagt
07-08-2004, 03:06 PM
Ding, Ding, Ding...could it be Brian Smith?

Yeah, that is the right guy.

Glad to hear he got everything put back together after RA. The best was his story about hauling the car up there and forgetting the license plate was on there. He is a good sport. When he broke at RA, I was wondering if he would get mad when he realized it was on there for the race. I still can't believe that Shugg put me up to it. :D

wildhorsesracin
07-26-2004, 10:17 PM
He needs to bring that plate to VIR and have it mysteriously appear on someone elses car... LOL! :thumbsup:

svt_coupe
07-27-2004, 08:36 AM
He needs to bring that plate to VIR and have it mysteriously appear on someone elses car... LOL! :thumbsup:

He tried at Summit Point. Thankfully I caught them in the act.

Hmmm... perhaps this weekend will prove to be a bit interesting...