PDA

View Full Version : Roll Bar and TWS

Carl G
07-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Well the roll bar is in and it looks really good. Powder coat turned out nice and the racing harnace looks good also. Have maximum moptorsports caster camber plates installed at our local volkswagon cobra race shop :D plus brakes being drained and adding new fluid. Getting ready for next Thursday at TWS :) Looks like three from the club will be represented there, should be a fun time as long as the rain stays away. Wish more of you could go but bring on October :thumbsup:

JBoden
07-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Don't want to hear any more Carl. Your making me so jealous.

:mad:

Andy M
07-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Carl,

Glad to hear the roll bar turned out well man!

I spoke with David today and he is in for sure, and of course so am I!!

I also spoke with my R buddy from LaPorte - Jason Morman... he will likely be in attendance as well. I also have another friend who has a Porsche Twin Turbo who is planning on making it...

So, we should have some big fun!! All we need now is for everyone to pray to the weather gods for us to have some good weather next Thursday?!!!! :)

Twice Bitten
07-09-2004, 12:30 AM
You guys should be working instead of playing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Andy M
07-09-2004, 06:58 AM
Work?? huh?? :barf:

Track time is much more fun!!! :bounce: :thumbsup:

Carl G
07-09-2004, 07:49 AM
You guys should be working instead of playing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
All work and no play makes your cobra very sad :D Come out and join us for the day :)

Andy M
07-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Larry,

I agree with Carl man!! What's the use in having all those wonderful toys if you cannot take a day off every now and then and have some fun?!!!

Heck dude, take the day off next Thursday and come out with the R to play with us!!!!! JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :bounce: :D

The weather forecast looks great for next Thursday... only a 10% chance of rain at the moment!!!

Levi
07-09-2004, 09:28 AM
Man, you dude's have fun and be safe. :thumbsup: I wish I could be there with you all. I'm working on some mods this summer. :cool: If everything goes like I hope it's going to give me the kind of car that I can get in allot of good track time. :D

Carl G
07-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Larry,

I agree with Carl man!! What's the use in having all those wonderful toys if you cannot take a day off every now and then and have some fun?!!!

Heck dude, take the day off next Thursday and come out with the R to play with us!!!!! JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :bounce: :D

The weather forecast looks great for next Thursday... only a 10% chance of rain at the moment!!!
Get you a hall pass and come on out. It will be fun :thumbsup: :D

Twice Bitten
07-09-2004, 07:27 PM
I would if I could :(