PDA

View Full Version : Verdict is in

Carl G
07-11-2004, 05:35 PM
Today was the perfrect day to detail the Cobra in the garage. 6 hours worth of effort. I used the new Maguiares Tech Wax, some kind of polymer. Works like Zaino. I am not going to say it is better but it is as equally as good. Easy to put on and take off. It works great on Black and it does take out the swirls Phil. Car is ready for the track on Thursday. Maurio did a great job on the brakes and alignment at our local Cobra shop on 290.

03 cobra toy
07-11-2004, 05:41 PM
Today was the perfrect day to detail the Cobra in the garage. 6 hours worth of effort. I used the new Maguiares Tech Wax, some kind of polymer. Works like Zaino. I am not going to say it is better but it is as equally as good. Easy to put on and take off. It works great on Black and it does take out the swirls Phil. Car is ready for the track on Thursday. Maurio did a great job on the brakes and alignment at our local Cobra shop on 290.

:thumbsup: Can't wait :bounce:

Firme
07-11-2004, 05:44 PM
bastages :jealous:

93KingCobra
07-11-2004, 08:49 PM
It works great on Black and it does take out the swirls Phil.

You trying to say I have swirls on my car?

97CasperCobra
07-12-2004, 03:03 AM

Just about EVERY car that hasn't been detailed regularly has swirl marks. Friend of mine(you'll all meet him soon) just got a new '04 Black Cobra and there's some swirl marks in it. :(

coleman
07-12-2004, 01:16 PM
i think my car came with swirl marks :rotf:

coleman
07-12-2004, 01:18 PM
oh, here's a pic we took up here...
http://www.CobraTerminator.com/public/2004/07/09/PICT0129.jpg

97CasperCobra
07-12-2004, 02:38 PM
Love the pic Coleman...where did ya get it taken?? I love the P-51 Mustang, built a model of it a few years back. Very nice man. :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
07-12-2004, 02:41 PM

I did the same thing with the NXT on the Taurus. Wax works great but I have a bunch of Zaino to use on the Cobra. I think the NXT will be for the Taurus and Ranger. I love the feel to the surface that it leaves. So smooth it feels kinda oily, but it's not.

Carl G
07-12-2004, 07:56 PM
That is funny coming from someone who carries a polishing rag in their trunk and gets it out and ;) wipes his car down when we meet :D :) It really works great on Black

coleman
07-13-2004, 02:25 AM
Love the pic Coleman...where did ya get it taken?? I love the P-51 Mustang, built a model of it a few years back. Very nice man. :thumbsup:
at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum over here in Addision :thumbsup:
http://www.cavanaughflightmuseum.com