PDA

View Full Version : Photo Contest #2 ???

venomous
07-13-2004, 09:40 PM
How abouts we start up the photo contest again. There should be plenty of themes during the summer time, and just about everyone can get their cars out to take pictures. I would participate more this time since it ain't winter anymore, and mine aint stored up anymore! :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

tcrews
07-14-2004, 12:47 PM
How abouts we start up the photo contest again. There should be plenty of themes during the summer time, and just about everyone can get their cars out to take pictures. I would participate more this time since it ain't winter anymore, and mine aint stored up anymore! :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The reason we did it over the winter is because there were not a lot of real "shows" to participate in. This allowed for a "show" when there were none actually being held.

Participation was so bad for our photo contest that it just wasn't worth it to the sponsor (SW Designs).

nckissfan
07-14-2004, 02:56 PM
I would be game, to play!

venomous
07-14-2004, 03:59 PM
The reason we did it over the winter is because there were not a lot of real "shows" to participate in. This allowed for a "show" when there were none actually being held.

Participation was so bad for our photo contest that it just wasn't worth it to the sponsor (SW Designs).

This is true, but if people aren't going to get their car's our for a show then they prob won't get them out to take pics in the winter. If there should be another contest then atleast make a notice of one, that way people can go ahead and take pics during the summer and fall months and have them ready for the winter. Just my $.02 worth.