PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Cobra Vert's (2) For Sale

Diamondz
07-14-2004, 01:29 PM
I'm not trying to spam, but trying to get some of you guys into what some consider the 'car of their dreams'. This is one of the great perks I get for working in the office here. Special pricing for my online friends! These are priced to move guys, the owner wants them gone by 7/31/04.

2003 10th Anniversary Vert'
Silver w/ Black top
Sticker $40900
Our price, after rebates $34992 + TTT

2003 Cobra Vert
Redfire w/ Black top
Sticker $39460
Our price after rebates $33696 + TTT

If you are in the military (past or present) you qualify for an additional $500 rebate! These prices are below invoice!!!

You must come through me to get this special discount because the owner has given only me permission to offer these prices to my Mustang community friends. We are located in Greer, SC. If you are interested, please email me at sales2@ddmotors.com or visit www.ddmotors.com

Thanks so much,
Donna Douglas
SVT Certified Representative

Diamondz
07-20-2004, 09:53 PM
10th Anniversary was sold & delivered by ME today! (I don't sell cars there, and am doing this in conjunction with the owner's son. Special internet deal for my internet family). Let me tell you, they cut an awesome deal on the car! Alot better than the prices I posted too!

Anyone need a Redfire convertible?? Thats my last 2003, and it's under invoice! We also offer a 10 year/150,000 mile warranty on engine & powertrain! :D

~Donna

cobrabitn
07-20-2004, 11:27 PM
How did the new owner find out about the car?

Maybe you need to start selling cars for D and D :rotf:

Diamondz
07-20-2004, 11:49 PM
I work in the office for the dealership hon ;) This was actually and older gentleman that came in a few weeks back, trying to trade his 03' GT on the Cobra. The sales rep killed off his file as a non-buyer, that they were $6k apart on the deal. When I was given the special pricing, seeing nearly $6k off sticker, I called the guy to see if he was still in the market. He was so happy to talk to someone that actually knew stuff about the car, and agreed to come back in. LOL

I would NEVER want to sell cars for a living. LOL Although, it was quite an adrenaline rush doing it today, and doing all the paperwork, and seeing them drive off. When the couple got in the finance office, they didn't like the payments at all. The F&I guy came out, and I went back to my desk disappointed, figuring they were going to blow them right out of there. Next thing I knew, I saw the Cobra go by my office to the detail shop, and I was being paged to the business office. It was all smiles from there :D

~Donna

Diamondz
07-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Here is a link to some pictures I just went out & snapped.
http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/donna/Redfire/

Thanks!
Donna

cobrabitn
07-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Congrats on the sale! :thumbsup:

Diamondz
08-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Well, I still have the Redfire Vert, but Ford dropped all the rebates & discounts on it as of 8/2.

How about a 2004 Cobra hardtop with a $3000 rebate?

Anyone interested in that?? LOL

~Donna

cobra330
08-05-2004, 10:28 PM
I will take a 2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra Vert...talk to me October next year..that's when I am buying!

That's no joke either.

jimbo68gt
09-01-2004, 12:02 AM
does the redfire have chrome wheels?

Diamondz
09-01-2004, 12:15 AM
I think it did have chrome rims ... but it FINALLY sold last Friday! Now all I have left is a silver 2004 hardtop, and a 1996 Mystic that was traded in ....

~Donna