PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed At Mustang Week at the Beach

Big Daddy
07-15-2004, 08:20 AM
Hello fellow SCMCer's,

I need a real quick count of the folks who KNOW they will be attending the Mustang Week at the Beach Car Show Saturday the 24th of July. We have been given the opportunity to setup a tent and table to pass out SCMC information and Membership Applications. HOWEVER, the one stipulation to this is that we have a couple of people to help judge and we enter our cars in the show. I WILL BE ATTENDING but I can't do this alone. IF YOU KNOW FOR SURE you will be attending and would like to help me in this endevor I and the club would greatly appreciate it. PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

GeoSnake
07-15-2004, 10:04 AM
We would make sure, in all fairness, that those showing/judging would be responsible to judge only those cars that are not in the same class. With SCMC's help, judging will go fairly quickly and the help would be greatly appreciated. Being a SCMC member, I'd really like to see the club we represented.

cobrabitn
07-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Fellow SCMC Members,

Please help Greg and Brad out, as they have been kind enough to volunteer their time and resources.

Thanks,

Tony

beerkat
07-16-2004, 12:16 PM
I will do what I can to Help, I may have to do some time with SC/SVTOA because they are going to have a tent also. I am not showing my car.

Home 843 361 0299
cell 843 450 1052.

I do live in Myrtle Beach so if there is some I can do for you befor you get here let me know.

Kim Reed

Big Daddy
07-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Well since I didn't hear from anyone I'll pass out apps to the Cobra's that I see. I guess it was to short of notice for most people to help out.

Thanks anyway :D

beerkat
07-19-2004, 07:04 PM
I guess my offer to help does not count.

Big Daddy
07-20-2004, 09:05 AM
No you definately COUNT! I knew when I posted you would say what about me! :D Since we didn't get ANY OTHER responses I can only assume that you, Brad and I will be the only SCMC members at the "Week". Which I also know is total BS, I guess some folks just don't want to give back to an organization that gives so much to them??? :what: :crazy: :dunno: :dunno:

GeoSnake
07-20-2004, 12:16 PM
Greg,
You guys come on down, relax and have a good time! Hand out out some flyers and just chill out. I, on the other hand, am going to have my hands full starting Wednesday evening!
Brad

beerkat
07-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Let me know when you get into town,numbers are posted, and we can have a beer/drink or two.:thumbsup:

I do think that I am the only SCMC member who lives in Myrtel Beach.

Big Daddy
07-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Greg,
You guys come on down, relax and have a good time! Hand out out some flyers and just chill out. I, on the other hand, am going to have my hands full starting Wednesday evening!
Brad

Brad,

I can still do some judging on Saturday if you need me. Take care.

Greg

cobrabitn
07-20-2004, 07:52 PM
I think y'all are over reacting. WE have more members going to Mustang Week then what are posting. Remember, not every member comes to the forums and posts. I'll send a message out to the club today or tomorrow asking for help. ;)