PDA

View Full Version : MTI Dyno Day ~ August 14th

Arch Angel
07-17-2004, 02:34 PM
I've never had a bad experience with MTI on a dyno day & they've always done a great job.

The cost is $45 for two pulls & no they don't have A/F.

Please let me know if you would like to attend. I only have a limited number of slots.

In:
AA
Thomas

Firme
07-17-2004, 04:38 PM
:thumbsup: if I got some spare $$ i will be up for it. Otherwise, my dyno of choice (to compare my dyno sheets to) would be Slater's.

If I can't dyno in August, there is still the SCMC dyno day at Slater's in December :D

Regaurdless, I'm more than likely gonna come hang out with y'all.

Arch Angel
07-17-2004, 05:18 PM
:thumbsup: if I got some spare $$ i will be up for it. Otherwise, my dyno of choice (to compare my dyno sheets to) would be Slater's.

If I can't dyno in August, there is still the SCMC dyno day at Slater's in December :D

Regaurdless, I'm more than likely gonna come hang out with y'all.DECEMBER!!! That's 2.5 Seasons away! I'm definately NOT waiting that long to see the results from my new JLT RAI. :o

Firme
07-17-2004, 05:32 PM
DECEMBER!!! That's 2.5 Seasons away! I'm definately NOT waiting that long to see the results from my new JLT RAI. :o

I don't want you to wait mang! I want to see what that boy will get ya.. (before and after)

Thats just my fallback, cold weather dyno plan ahead.