PDA

View Full Version : Giving our kids(and grand kids) the right kind of stimulation!!!

jimmysidecarr
07-18-2004, 12:11 AM
I think young minds need to be shown interesting and fun things at a very early age.....
Any thoughts or pictures of your kids or grand kids.... brothers or sisters, etc...
I think I was building model cars when I was 7 or 8.... visible V8 too...
Here I am with my grand daughter..... "having a mustang moment"
START THEM EARLY!!!

http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/family%20pics/StartThemEarly.jpg

Come on gear heads!!! this could be a really fun thread.... if we keep adding to it ;)
Jimmy :thumbsup:

Firme
07-18-2004, 02:07 AM
this one is one of my favorites

http://home.earthlink.net/~bartman01/images/misc/DSC_0005.jpg

03 cobra toy
07-18-2004, 10:58 AM
I would never do that to my kids....Bad people :rolleyes: :D :D

jimmysidecarr
07-18-2004, 01:04 PM
I would never do that to my kids....Bad people :rolleyes: :D :D
NICE TRY!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: I met your son at the stang bang autocross......
One of the most knowledgeable car "kids" I've ever met...........
Ok 19 views and 2 replies :doubt:

To recap............ Stories...... or Pictures or both ------>of Y'all and a "young-un"--------------Having a gear head moment!!!

Now I've got to go get my Starbucks(just got up-slab of meat syndrome)....
Jimmy :cool:

jimmysidecarr
07-18-2004, 01:07 PM
this one is one of my favorites

http://home.earthlink.net/~bartman01/images/misc/DSC_0005.jpg
BTW....................That is a Classic!!!!

Twice Bitten
07-18-2004, 04:18 PM
Start 'em young! :firedevil :rotf:

Topless In Tex
07-19-2004, 04:12 AM
These pics were taken about 3-4 years ago, and also, in the last few months. I have others too. But, these are some of my favorites of me and my baby... Man, makes me realize how quickly they grow up! :) Shes lost 25 lbs. this year, and is going to Science Magnet School for her first year of Jr. High. She's sharp as a tack. STRAIT A'S!!!! My chip off my shoulder, I would like to think! :D She is now lacking about one inch being taller than me. And I am 5 1 3/4. Shes growing up. She is such a sweetie, and my life!
Shes my baby.... and I am VERY proud of her! Caitlin is my life. And, shes adjusting well to Corvette's. :eek: lol Ive been truly blessed.... :cool:
Life is good...
:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
07-19-2004, 07:41 AM
you had me till...corvette's :eek: you're supposed to teach her RIGHT Christine :p

(Cailten is a great kid, I met her at FFW :thumbsup: )

Mystic Cobra
07-19-2004, 11:08 AM
Jimmy,
That is too funny! :D

As big as your grand daughter's eyes are she MUST be lookin at a Mystichrome! :cool:

jimmysidecarr
07-19-2004, 11:15 PM
Christine :thumbsup: Awesome shots... They sure do grow up fast!!
Mine's going to be 23 in September, and has a cutie of her own...
Corvettes???? :doubt: Oh well at least they are born and bred in the good ole USA!!!! That boat trip looked like fun :bounce:
BTW.... Plenty to be proud about!! staight "A"s... The guys will be flocking, Pretty girl!!!..... Way smart!!... Knows cars!!
Nice Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mystic cobra..... Actually I kinda set my daughter up on that one...
We were posing with Alise, and Faye was taking pictures ..
I knew Alise liked bright colors in books or magazines so I slipped in a MM&FF, or was it 5.0.....hmmm...
We just lucked out because she saw some thing right away, that she really really liked .... and Faye clicked it....
Not a Mystic..... Musta been the Procharger :rotf: ;) :D :eek:
Jimmy :thumbsup: