PDA

View Full Version : SCMC Garage**Firme**

93KingCobra
07-18-2004, 05:55 PM
This is a cool little NEW section how do I get on this thing?

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=488

03 cobra toy
07-18-2004, 06:43 PM
This is a cool little NEW section how do I get on this thing?

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=488

How does it work?? :D

93KingCobra
07-18-2004, 08:34 PM
I don't know all you can do when you hit the icon(left of the New Post icon) is look at the info.

jimmysidecarr
07-18-2004, 10:03 PM
I don't think it's done yet...
That or........

It's broke :D

Jimmy :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
07-19-2004, 12:05 AM
I don't think it is finished yet y'all. Edmond is still working on it but it will allow you to upload your own pictures, put in your information about your Cobra and add a video link that will run off the SCMC server. This will be a member only perk so get your best pics ready. The beauty of it is you will be able to update and upload your own pics so you won't have to send them to Edmond all of the time and you can put the link in your signature for other BB's you may visit.

Not a bad benefit, huh? :thumbsup:

Now the bad part.... this is a member only benefit so if your membership expires, so does your garage along with your videos... :(

93KingCobra
07-19-2004, 01:00 AM
Cool I can't wait.. :thumbsup:

Firme
07-19-2004, 01:10 AM
:thumbsup: congrats phil, you are the first user to notice it :D

yes I am still configuring and testing it.

Like Tony said, it is a SCMC member perk, I figured its a good way to hook up the member since their dues keep this board running :bounce:

I will make the announcement when its fully available. As long as you have access to the members only forum, you will have access to this. (If you are a active member and don't have access to the members only forum, just PM me cause that is granted per request)

Basically, in your UserCP, you will have a area to go into just like you do now for your sig, and you just fill out the info on the car and upload pics the same as you would attachments, it automagically makes the thumbnails for you.

Edmond