PDA

View Full Version : Cobra down.

2XSVT
07-23-2004, 11:02 AM
On my way home from work some ricer weaving in and out of traffic clipped my bumper and sent me spinning across 4 lanes of traffic and into the concrete wall. It was amaizing no other cars hit me as traffic was heavy and I could see them close up as I was spinning past them, I ended hitting the wall backwards bumped my head pretty good. The damage is not too bad but it's damage none the less, the shop tells me it will be good as new. The impact wasted my stock exhaust so I guess I am going to get the Magnaflow after all, it should be cheaper than the replacement stock unit.:(

Firme
07-23-2004, 11:21 AM
HOLY CRAP DAVID :eek: :surprise: :eek: :surprise: :eek: :surprise: :eek: :surprise:

THAT SUCKS :( :(

At least you are OK dude. Make sure to get checked out though. Damn Ricers :mad: :edmond: did he get what he deserved?? or did he run away???

2XSVT
07-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Yes it does suck, I am ok but bummed out my baby is hurt. The little bastard kept going and I couldn't get his plate I was too buisy trying to regain control.

93KingCobra
07-23-2004, 11:38 AM
That suxs man I just hear that we lost another Mystichome also. That guy from austin whos name is NUXX(Peter) I saw that on SVTPerformance last night. :( :( :( :( :(

2XSVT
07-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Looks like the damage is limited to the rear bumper, exhaust, a tail light, and a rash on the trunk, I hope I get it back soon the VW Jetta they rented for me is a real pig, maybe I can talk the wife into driving it and I will drive the L :D
It was raining and I was in the left lane doing about 50, I saw the white Honda weaving in and out of traffic hauling ass in my mirror, next thing I know he clipped me and I was spinning. 2 turns to the right headed for the wall, I got it back and missed the wall and I thought I had it made until it went around to the left for another turn and into the opposite wall rear end first. Be careful in the rain our cars once broken loose are hard to get back.
We are still going to try to make the party if we will be accepted in the Lightning :D

Levi
07-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Really sorry to here about the Cobra, glad you are ok,,,,,ricer's suck.

Twice Bitten
07-23-2004, 12:43 PM
We will accept any Ford :rotf: , that sux man, glad you are ok :bounce:

03 cobra toy
07-23-2004, 01:09 PM
Punk kids.....:mad: Cars can be replaced people can't....I'm glad you are ok :thumbsup: Hope to meet ya Sat :D

bluethunder
07-23-2004, 01:22 PM
On my way home from work some ricer weaving in and out of traffic clipped my bumper and sent me spinning across 4 lanes of traffic and into the concrete wall. It was amaizing no other cars hit me as traffic was heavy and I could see them close up as I was spinning past them, I ended hitting the wall backwards bumped my head pretty good. The damage is not too bad but it's damage none the less, the shop tells me it will be good as new. The impact wasted my stock exhaust so I guess I am going to get the Magnaflow after all, it should be cheaper than the replacement stock unit.:(

What Body shop do you have it at? I've got one that has done Mystic's and match the paint very well! And they are reasonably Priced!

2XSVT
07-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Right now it's at Lone Star Fords body shop until the adjuster gets done with it, I am undecided on a shop yet. I am looking for suggestions I want it fixed right.

03 cobra toy
07-23-2004, 02:39 PM
Right now it's at Lone Star Fords body shop until the adjuster gets done with it, I am undecided on a shop yet. I am looking for suggestions I want it fixed right.

They did the work on my car....

http://www.modenaautowerks.com/

nckissfan
07-23-2004, 02:43 PM
sorry to hear your troubles. It sucks you couldn't get the guy that did that. I would have been mad enough to kick his ass!

bluethunder
07-23-2004, 03:21 PM

http://www.stangbang.net/images/prefferedcollision_logo.gif

http://www.preferredcollision.com/

ASk for Ron, I'm trying to get them to sponsor some events for the SCMC!

They have done great work on the cars I've sent them already! And they are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firme
07-23-2004, 05:06 PM
I second Modena Autowerks.

They do awesome work.

97CasperCobra
07-23-2004, 06:59 PM
Sorry to hear David....and after we just met you and your wife on Tuesday. Hope to see the Lightning on Sat....we'll accept any of the SVT Family ;)

jimmysidecarr
07-24-2004, 01:38 AM
Man that sucks!!!! :mad:
Can't we just shoot those %#*&@#&^%$#@ ???
Glad you are ok!!!!
Jimmy :eek: :(

Mystic Cobra
07-24-2004, 11:56 AM
2XSVT:
Sorry to hear about your car! The only good news I guess is that a good body shop will make the repair invisible.

:thumbsup:

That suxs man I just hear that we lost another Mystichome also. That guy from austin whos name is NUXX(Peter) I saw that on SVTPerformance last night. :( :( :( :( :(

That was a rehash of an old post. If you read through the thread you will see that Nuxx has had two Cobra's. The first one (not a Mystichrome) was involved in an accident and has now been resurrected. He replaced the first Cobra with the Mystichrome - which is alive and well.

I don't know Nuxx and am not speaking on his behalf, I just read through the post several times (on SVT Performance) after I read the quote above and wanted to let folks know that that his Mystichrome lives on! :cool:

John Chingasos
07-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Dude....i am so sorry......I dont know what i would do if one of my children were involved in an accident but the important thing is that no one was hurt.

2XSVT
07-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the well wishes guys, the Cobra will return soon, I hope.

nuxx
07-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Hehe, yeah somebody replied in a 7 month old thread about my red 10th anv. being totalled. My Mystichrome is doing just fine. It's actually my 4th Cobra :)
-Peter

93KingCobra
07-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Hehe, yeah somebody replied in a 7 month old thread about my red 10th anv. being totalled. My Mystichrome is doing just fine. It's actually my 4th Cobra :)
-Peter

Thank GOD.....

nuxx
07-24-2004, 02:05 PM
Thank GOD.....
Yeah I started getting all these PM's saying people were sorry for my lose :eek: :rotf:
-Peter