PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Larry and Rachel

Evilcartman
07-25-2004, 02:47 AM
That was a great meet. I had a great time and only wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks a bunch guys. :bounce: :bounce:

97CasperCobra
07-25-2004, 09:33 AM
Yes yes.....Thanks so much to Larry & Rachel for hosting this great event, all the food, what a beautiful house. :drool:

Thanks to Carl for the awesome fish
Thanks to Edmond for some great BBQ chicken
Thanks to Jimmy for the sweet cigars
Thanks David for the killer shrimp
Thanks to Joey for giving us all a place to sit our arse

and to everyone else...thanks for contributing. I'm STILL full and wish I should have taken a doggie bag or two ;) .

.....also, thanks Rachel for the awesome koozies, what a great idea. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
07-25-2004, 11:09 AM
:thumbsup: Thanks L&R ! We had a great time.... :D

cobrapace94
07-25-2004, 12:39 PM
Yes yes.....Thanks so much to Larry & Rachel for hosting this great event, all the food, what a beautiful house. :drool:

Thanks to Carl for the awesome fish
Thanks to Edmond for some great BBQ chicken
Thanks to Jimmy for the sweet cigars
Thanks David for the killer shrimp
Thanks to Joey for giving us all a place to sit our arse

and to everyone else...thanks for contributing. I'm STILL full and wish I should have taken a doggie bag or two ;) .

.....also, thanks Rachel for the awesome koozies, what a great idea. :thumbsup:

Thanks Larry & Rachel, you have an awsome place there. About as nice as a new Ford GT!!!! :bounce: :thumbsup:
I had a great time for the short time I was there. Great people & the food was execlent tooo.
:edmond: This has to be said.... :ttiwwop:

msmap
07-25-2004, 02:02 PM
Thank you so very much, Rachel and Larry. It was a blast and you guys are the perfect hostess and host. You have a beautiful bay house and Larry, it IS much nicer than that Ford GT :cool:

Thanks to all those that did the cooking. It was very tasty, wish I had a doggie this morning, also :thumbsup:

And what Darrell said: :ttiwwop:

ZincYellowCobra
07-25-2004, 03:10 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! L&R -- you guys are AWESOME. Good time had by all!! :)

JBoden
07-25-2004, 04:13 PM
The SCMC Tiki-Meet was the BEST :D - We can't thank Larry & Rachel enough for the warm hospitality and genuine friendship. ;)

93KingCobra
07-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Thanks AGAIN for another great party you guys always out-do yourself!! I wish we could have caught more fish this mornning and last night hope we can do it again soon.(fishing that is!! :D )

:ttiwwop:

jimmysidecarr
07-25-2004, 05:17 PM
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!
Gail and I and Elise, Alex and Faye.... Had a fantastic time ...... Such a beautiful setting... Such great company.....
and OMG!......THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!
A teaser...... More to come ........ still processing.......

http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/Tiki%20Island%20meet%20SCMC%202004/Tiki1.jpg

Jimmy :thumbsup:

HoustonSnake
07-25-2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks Larry and Rachel!! Great place and you guys really went the extra mile with your hospitality!

I wish we could have stayed later but it was great meeting everyone! I'm looking forward to the next gtg. I should be at the Tuesday meet on 8/3 but not a 4sure due to too much stuff going on lately!!!

Thanks again! :)

-Joe (& Beth)

Firme
07-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks a TON for Larry and Rachel's hospitality and willingness to host the clubs meet.

The food waa AWESOME, and I even loved the fish (even though I don't eat fish)

Thanks to everyone for making this alot of fun.

:edmond: This has to be said.... :ttiwwop:

quit twisting my arm

HoustonSnake
07-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Thanks a TON for Larry and Rachel's hospitality and willingness to host the clubs meet.

The food waa AWESOME, and I even loved the fish (even though I don't eat fish)

Thanks to everyone for making this alot of fun.

quit twisting my arm

One picture huh?? :what:

cobrabitn
07-25-2004, 07:32 PM
Looks like you all had a great time. Wish I could have been there! Maybe Jim will grace the October newsletter with a more detailed write up. :thumbsup:

Carl G
07-25-2004, 08:30 PM
Well Larry and Rachel, you have out done yourselves again. The Bayhouse is beautiful and the food was great. Thanks again for going out to have all of us. Deb and I had a great time. You two work way to hard. It was great seeing everyone and having so much fun and laughter.

Firme
07-25-2004, 09:12 PM
One picture huh?? :what:

I promise they will be up real soon. ( I don't wanna hear it keith :p )

John Chingasos
07-25-2004, 11:17 PM
THE PRECIOUS........THE PRECIOUS..........THE PRECIOUS PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

this is an inside joke ;) ;)

John Chingasos
07-25-2004, 11:18 PM
Oh Yeah.....HAD A KICK ARSSS TIME...THANKS RACHEL AND LARRY FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! The family had a great time

Evilcartman
07-26-2004, 12:18 AM
I promise they will be up real soon. ( I don't wanna hear it keith :p )

?????

Evilcartman
07-26-2004, 12:26 AM

Firme
07-26-2004, 01:04 AM
:rotf:

cmon keith you can atleast photoshop a camera in his hand

John Chingasos
07-26-2004, 01:29 AM

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.................but your still a homo!!!!!

bwaha HA AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
:D :D :rotf: :rotf: :) :) :)

Evilcartman
07-26-2004, 01:44 AM
:rotf:

cmon keith you can atleast photoshop a camera in his hand

bluethunder
07-26-2004, 08:59 AM
Larry and Rach. WE had a Great Time. I don't care Who you are, that was fun!
Thanks for the place to play and have fun and the food was awsome! There are just not enough words to say how much fun we had and how much we owe you for this weekend!

Sorry- But I gotta say it-----
Hey

I cought A Keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Levi
07-26-2004, 09:26 AM
Larry and Rachel, Thank you for a weekend to remember. I had a great time and look forward to being your new house boy, when do I move in?.. :D

bluethunder
07-26-2004, 09:28 AM
Larry and Rachel, Thank you for a weekend to remember. I had a great time and look forward to being your new house boy, when do I move in?.. :D

Hey- I got dibbs on being the house boy! I will pressure wash the deck and keep the boat clean. I also know when they have live shrimp now!

hahahahaha. Stan the fisherman! He cought some big fish out on the boat Sunday!

Evilcartman
07-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Hey- I got dibbs on being the house boy! I will pressure wash the deck and keep the boat clean. I also know when they have live shrimp now!

hahahahaha. Stan the fisherman! He cought some big fish out on the boat Sunday!

Damn, we really missed out. I wish we could have stayed.

Twice Bitten
07-26-2004, 09:47 AM
Welllll...our egos will never be the same! :rolleyes: Thanks for all of the tremendous compliments...but an even bigger THANKS to everyone who made that party a huge success. Good, clean fun with a wonderful group of people. Thanks to all those who brought the tunes, food, drinks, ice, etc. I hope we thanked everyone individually but if we missed anyone THIS IS FOR YOU! We couldn't have done it without all of the help. What a super group and fabulous day for the meet. And on the even brighter side...the deck furniture is now ready for the next party! :rolleyes: Thanks especially to Joey, Kathy, David, Tanya, Jim and Jackie for letting us work you to death.

If anyone didn't grab their coozies, we have some left. The fish were fed to the hungry fishermen on Sunday...they were delicious as left-overs (or maybe we were just starving!).

Again...thanks to all of the great SCMC'ers, new and old, who made this "1st Annual Tiki Island Meet" an annual event. See you next year!