PDA

View Full Version : I'm Speechless..

Jesse99
07-28-2004, 02:05 AM
Today, well really yesturday since it's already midnight... My wife Hollie got into an accident.. :( Seems someone slamed into the rear-end of 94 camaro.. (Edmond, the one I picked you up in..) Anyway, both air bags went off.. And the sad part is the guy who hit her took off, and no-one got a license plate number.. :mad: We spent 2 hr at the hospital, luckly she's okay.. She just got bruses from the air bag and a seat belt burn on her neck.. I haven't gotten to see the camaro yet.. They took the car to a local dealer.. Tomorrow I'll get a better look at the car and it's damage.. Because everything happen so fast, Now it really make me think how Fragile life really is and how sometime we forget.. Thats the reason for the title "I'm Speechless" The word couldn't say what I felt.. The accident could have been worse than what it was.. I guess I was luck, Wouldn't know what to do if I lost Hollie.. Sorry if this sounds worst than what it was, But that what I thought when they wouldn't let me see her when I got to the hospital.. It took 30min until I got to see her.. But everything turned out great.. Later Jesse

97CasperCobra
07-28-2004, 03:03 AM
So sorry to hear about the accident Jesse, but I'm glad to hear that Hollie is ok aside from the minor injuries. That sucks no one got a license plate or anything, I'm sure they'll find the person responsible. Keep us updated on Hollie's recovery and everything.

Life is fragile, enjoy every minute of it man. :thumbsup:

Firme
07-28-2004, 07:38 AM
:eek:

Jesse, I would be speechless too. Hit and runs really piss me off :mad: . I am glad to hear that Hollie was not badly injured. I could image what you were going through when you got the call about the accident. I hope they figure out a way to catch the person, cause that person really needs the full punishment of the law for something like that. Tell Hollie we all say hi and we are really glad she is ok. As far as the Camaro.... well maybe now she can have a Cobra too :D

msmap
07-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Wow, Jesse! I'm glad Hollie is alright. Life is very fragile, it can change in an instant, you never know. Enjoy it to its fullest and don't abuse it. You both take care :)

03 cobra toy
07-28-2004, 01:38 PM
Wow, Jesse! I'm glad Hollie is alright. Life is very fragile, it can change in an instant, you never know. Enjoy it to its fullest and don't abuse it. You both take care :)

:thumbsup: Well said ! :D

Andy M
07-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Jesse,

Very glad to hear that she is ok man!! It's funny how life is huh?... it certainly could have ended much worst than this indeed.

Let's face it... our toys can be replaced... people CANNOT though!

Moral of this story... go home and tell your special someone how much you care!! :)

cobltng
07-28-2004, 03:35 PM
:) Live every day as though it is your last. Stop and smell the flowers and tell your significant other how much you really appreciate them and love them.Glad she is OK ;)

Jesse99
07-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Hollie would like to say hi and thanks.. She's doing great today.. The swelling from the air bag is going down.. Anyway, I took a look at the car today and it seems okay to me.. It didn't look as bad as I would have thought.. But just 10min ago I got a call from the dealer saying they totaled out the car at $5865.89 ... Man that s*cks :( :mad: Now it up to the insurance to see what they want to do.. Oh yea, she already found a white 99 Cobra convertable here in town.. I think tomorrow we'll take a better look at it.. Again thanks for all the uplifting comments.. Later

redsnake99
07-28-2004, 06:10 PM
Sorry to hear about Holly's accident but I'm glad she's OK. Take her to that place we almost ate at and let her play games........might be good therapy.

Too bad about the Camaro, but that provides the opportunity to enter the multi-Cobra family. It will cost you to own more Cobras than Tony, though.

Carolyn says hi!

:thumbsup:

Jesse99
07-28-2004, 10:25 PM
Take her to that place we almost ate at and let her play games........might be good therapy.

you know she told me the same thing today.. I told her Firday we'll go.. She wanted me to tell you, she had a great time that day you and Carolyn visited and can't waiting for next year.. Shes been hounding me on making a trip up there for a week.. I guess we'll see what happens.. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
07-28-2004, 10:58 PM
Jesse,

I'm sorry to hear about Hollie's misfortune but hopefully everything will work itself out. I hope they find the person that did it and I hope they have to come face to face with both of you. I do wish her a speedy recovery!

Life is short so enjoy it while you are here. Everyday I give my wife a hug before I go to work because you never know when it will be the last one. Take care and be careful out there!

Oh and BTW, maybe now you can be a member of the MCOA.... :rotf:

John Chingasos
07-28-2004, 11:47 PM
HEy Jesse

My thoughts and prayers go out to you...........Coulda been worse.

Carl G
07-29-2004, 09:34 PM
I am glad that she is ok. We take for granted the time we have on this Earth and dont know what we will miss till it is gone. Treasure your time togther and make every moment count. Hope to see the two of you soon.

Jesse99
08-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Well I got a call from the insurance company today and it seems someone had the license plate number of the truck that hit us.. But he has no insurance.. My insurance company told me I should hire a lawyer.. Just thought I let everyone know whats going on so far.. And thanks Mike, you called it.. I didn't think we would find the guy.. I plan on calling the police department today to see what actions was taken.. Later