PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Rachael (official thread)

msmap
08-03-2004, 11:41 AM
:hatparty: Happy Birthday, Rachael! Enjoy your day :birthday: and night :cheers: :thumbsup:

Firme
08-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Happy Birthday RACHEL

:woot: :woot:
:banana::banana:
:hatparty::hatparty:
:bounce: :birthday::bounce:

Andy M
08-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Are we talking Mrs. TWICEBITTEN ??

Happy Birthday Rachel!!! :birthday: :hatparty: Here's to you! :cheers:

so, are we divulging how old we are??

pssst... it is ok to lie a little... none of us will know the difference!

Levi
08-03-2004, 02:20 PM
:birthday: :hatparty: Rachel

93KingCobra
08-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Have a good day!!! Hope to see you tonight so we can party it up :woot: :birthday: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

97CasperCobra
08-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Happy Birthday Rachel.....Hope it's a good one.

Maybe Larry will give you back your car now..... ;) :D

Here's to the host of hosts!! :cheers:

bluethunder
08-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Happy B-Day Girl. Hope it was a good day and you got to sleep all day and let Larry work all day. :rotf: :bounce: :bounce:

:clapping: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :bounce: :bounce:

Twice Bitten
08-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks, y'all...it started out like any other day, giving the dogs a bath, skimming the pine needles out of the pool, Landon saying "Momma, don't you want a princess birthday party??"...you know. He thinks I should have a construction party like he did, complete with a skid steer loader and a pile of dirt to dig in. But I'm looking forward to dinner with the group. Thanks for your good wishes...let's just say I'm 21, again, and again, and again...(with the metric conversion I should be at least 21).

03 cobra toy
08-03-2004, 05:39 PM
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy B-Day

cobrabitn
08-04-2004, 11:29 PM
Well, that would make you 84 Rachael... :rotf: Just teasing ya! :) Have a great Birthday and I will do my darndest to be in the Lone Star next year. Hopefully, to meet such a great goup of SCMCers! :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
08-04-2004, 11:55 PM
Thanks again to everyone who has made this Birthday Week a great one. Dinner with the group was a blast...despite the humiliating flight around Joe's Crab Shack. Paybacks are hell. My speech pathologist friends had a surprise party waiting tonight...so this 34th year may be off to a good start. Tony...I will hold you to the promise to visit us next year. We've got a fishing pole with your name on it...come visit.

Really appreciate such super friends. Thanks to everyone. :)

Rach

bluethunder
08-05-2004, 08:45 AM
We've got a fishing pole with your name on it...come visit.

Rach

It's a scobby Doo Pole.