PDA

View Full Version : 03 AZURE Blue MACH 1 FOR SALE !

winddysvt
08-06-2004, 02:18 PM
Kenny Brown serialized Mach 1 for sale --AZURE BLUE 03 Mach 1 - serialized Kenny Brown -- 5 SPEED !PROFESSIONALLY installed modifications -
approximately 4500 miles -selling to help pay for our sons college tuition...

(currently working on specifications / price....)

- definitely modified and definitely awesome!!
this is a corner carver !!!! not for the faint hearted !!

mostly suspension mods --
left engine alone to uphold WARRANTY...

Azure blue -
production date is May / June of '03 - .....

modifications stay as is...
Has the following and much more:

Pro 5.0 shifter
Kenny Brown suspension
includes: Bilstein shocks and struts (high performance)
(most of the ad ons are high performance / race)....
no goofing around here.... this is a serious competitor for open road tracking !!
High perf / race / Control Arms
Track it plus (made especially for this Mach 1)
K & N cold air kit (made especially for this Mach 1)
Kenny Brown strut tower brace - (made especially for this Mach 1) -
FORD RACING 4.10 gears and compensator
MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST !! Absolutely awesome, we get tons of complements on the sound, and it definitely improved h.p. !!
(have dyno)

EXTREME Matrix bracing system ... MORE !!

Also includes:

brand new Ford Mustang GT front mask --

TINTED windows, professionally installed (can be removed)

ALSO AVAILABLE:

AZURE Blue powder coated street cage from Kenny Brown - new, never used, we haven't installed it yet... this is the standard cage -- it is not the upgraded race cage ... this cage keeps the back seat usable.... more for street than for actual racing... must see to appreciate !!
can install it for you upon request .... professional installation / labor charges reasonable - have references !!

Purchase date is Fall of 2003 -- so plenty of warranty left on transmission and engine --

an article on this Mach 1 will be in a 2005 edition of the Enthusiast -- not sure which month yet.....

WE CAN ALSO DELIVER via an enclosed trailer --
Dellivery free within 75 miles of Chicago -- price negotiable for a larger distance...

winddysvt
08-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Mach 1 has the following tires and wheels:

03 Cobra wheels

and

Bridgestone 265 x 40 x 17 tires

S03 's -

these tires have approximately 1500 miles on them - more or less....

these tires come included with a warranty --

we DO NOT have the original Mach 1 tires and wheels...

REPEAT ,
THESE TIRES COME WITH A WARRANTY !!

winddysvt
08-06-2004, 02:24 PM
we will take some new pictures of it with the 03 wheels on it over the weekend.... wheels / tires shown are not included...

we still have the stock exhaust system,
stock shifter and a few other things...

we no longer have the Mach 1 wheels and original tires - we no longer have the springs and original shocks and struts --

CAR will be sold as is and all available stock parts will be included with it....

over 300 lbs of torque in this baby !!

dyno'd at approximately 285 rwhp.....

gets up and goes!!

Also:

Ford replaced the transmission -- we had problems with 3rd gear from the very start so we had VICTOR Ford MOTORSPORTS replace the trans and it is awesome !!

a few other things were replaced as well and the passenger seat was rubbing - - that was fixed...

steering wheel was slightly off --
recently aligned -
alignment is correct, steering wheel is straight and tight as new again !!!

98banana
08-11-2004, 08:57 AM
How much?

tcrews
08-11-2004, 11:01 AM
dyno'd at approximately 285 rwhp.....

What does that mean? Did it dyno at 285 rwhp or did it not?

How much? That is the best color (my opinion) for the Mach I's....I was looking for one a few months ago but could only find automatics and no manuals....

winddysvt
08-14-2004, 12:51 AM
What does that mean? Did it dyno at 285 rwhp or did it not?

How much? That is the best color (my opinion) for the Mach I's....I was looking for one a few months ago but could only find automatics and no manuals....

===========

it is a beautiful car -- absolutely awesome. It will be hard to see it go -- we get allot of looks...

I don't understand why they made the automatics -- there are still a few at dealerships -- there harder to sell... now ... I wonder why?

but my driving on the track days are just about over unless a new cure is found for Menieres Disease.... without the risk of totally losing your hearing...
-- :(

and Tim / Tom decided they can share the '99 and really go all out with it - - having the Mach keeps us from being able to really "test and tune" the Cobra...

Tim just picked up the street cage -- I'll go down and get some pictures of it next week.

I don't have the dyno sheet with me -- its in the trailer down at the shop, but I'll get that next week as well..

price?
well ... hard to say because I haven't had time to really sit down and figure out what it is presently worth on the market...

Tammy & Nate are moving back to CA next week so its gonna be tough.

but the car is for sale and if anyone is totally SERIOUS about it -- if anyone from the club (
(
SVT Cobra Mustang Club)
is interested in it we will include a few " extra's " for you...

PM me and I'll send you Tim or Tom's phone #.....

I'll do that next week as well...

winddysvt
08-14-2004, 01:00 AM
How much?

----------

would you really be interested in it ?

this isn't going to be easy and I'd rather quote you a price if your serious....

Kenny Brown Serialialized --

and, Kenny will stand behind his car --
he loves it too!! any serialized Kenny Brown is his car too. Period.

by the way Kenny is starting to feel a whole lot better and he is slowly starting to attend more and more events --- although he still has to be careful, we are all hoping that he will be better than 100% soon.... go Kenny!!!! :bounce:

winddysvt
08-16-2004, 03:10 PM
please email us or call us if you are serious about purchasing it...

thanks!!

winddysvt@yahoo.com

tcrews
08-16-2004, 03:33 PM
please email us or call us if you are serious about purchasing it...

thanks!!

winddysvt@yahoo.com
I was looking a few months ago but picked up a '98 Cobra vert since I couldn't find one. Was spreading the offer around to some friends but none are interested at this time.

winddysvt
08-20-2004, 06:46 PM
I was looking a few months ago but picked up a '98 Cobra vert since I couldn't find one. Was spreading the offer around to some friends but none are interested at this time.

-----------

thank you for your help Tom..
it will sell eventually -
were not in a hurry.

I just haven't been feeling very good for a long time and my son Tom is not taking the responsibility like I hoped he would...
we have to remind him to change the oil in his SVT Contour....
and, he is getting " A "s in Auto tech...
get that one....

oh well -- he can buy his own someday, I'm just not up to taking care of it anymore.

winddysvt
08-20-2004, 06:55 PM
thats cool you bought a '98 Tom -- how do you like it so far?

but I'd rather have my '98 vert ..
hands down.....
whether I can drive it or not....

the Mach 1 is absolutely awesome ...it will make an awesome car car for someone!!

tcrews
08-21-2004, 12:14 AM
I like it a lot except that it's too slow :) The '97 coupe rides much better and has way more power (570 rwhp vs. 264 rwhp) but I enjoy having the top down on nice days.

thats cool you bought a '98 Tom -- how do you like it so far?

but I'd rather have my '98 vert ..
hands down.....
whether I can drive it or not....

the Mach 1 is absolutely awesome ...it will make an awesome car car for someone!!

winddysvt
08-21-2004, 06:08 PM
I like it a lot except that it's too slow :)

well...

thats fixable...

:D ;) :rolleyes: