PDA

View Full Version : Official SCMC Fieldtrip to Unique Performance in Farmers Branch (Dallas) on October 2

John Chingasos
08-12-2004, 08:21 PM
OK Guys and Girls its time for a fieldtrip to Unique Performance!!!! Unique Performance has agreed to open their facility to SCMC and friends for a personal tour of the operations and facilities.

Unique Performance restores and builds high-end classic cars. The company is involved in the resale of Shelby vehicles, as well as the restoration of vintage Mustangs and Shelbys. Experienced craftsman Bobby Mikus manages all daily operations under the stringent guidelines instituted by Mr. Shelby. Mikus has extensive experience in the restoration of collector and high-end racecars, as well as development of racing vehicles. His skilled team has a proven history of creating award-winning automobiles in auto shows and races. This team has over decades of experience in all aspects of fabrication, restoration, racing preparation, development and custom car building.

Unique Performance built the prototype Shelby “Eleanor” G.T.500E with the assistance of the company that supplied all of the cars for the hit movie “Gone in 60 Seconds.” Once the first G.T.500E was unveiled to the public, demand for additional cars was overwhelming. This led to the production of the G.T.500E and introduction of the Shelby G.T.350SR. Here is a link to their website for more details www.uniqueperformance.com

Here is the directions and Itenerary.

1. Take I-45 N toward DALLAS. (220 Miles)
2. Merge onto I-30 W via exit number 284A. (2.1 Miles)
3. Merge onto I-35E N via exit number 44A toward DENTON. (12 Miles)
4. Take the exit- exit number 441- toward VALLEY VIEW LN. (1/2 Mile)
5. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto HARRY HINES BLVD/N STEMMONS FRWY/S I-35E N. (1/2 Mile)
6. Turn LEFT onto VALLEY VIEW LN. (1/2 Mile)
7. Turn RIGHT onto SENLAC DR. (1/2 Mile)
8. End at 13950 SENLAC DR FARMERS BRANCH TX

Lets meet at the Foleys parking lot at the Greenspoint Mall located at 45 North and Greens road at 7:30 in the morning and arrive at Unique Performance around 10:45. We will have a private tour of the facility with a question and answer forum at the end.

7:30 Meet at Greenspoint Mall Foleys Parking Lot
7:35 Drive to Farmers Branch, Texas
10:45 Arrive at Unique Autosport
11:00-1:00 pm Tour of the facilities
1-2:30 LUNCH AT HUMPERDINKS :D :D :D :thumbsup:
2:30 –5:30 Drive home to Houston.

Sorry for such a long post. Please confirm whether you all will be able to attend.

Confirmed
1. John Chingasos
2. T-Rod or Tino Rodriguez
3. KingCobra
5. Firme and Annie
6. EVIL CARTMAN the great evil one
7. Stan the Man
8. Codes????
9. CobraPAce
10. Jesse
11. Some Fordpower Peeps
12. Anybody else?????

bluethunder
08-12-2004, 08:52 PM
I'm Not an official Member but me and Kathy are in!

Firme
08-12-2004, 08:52 PM
Annie and I are in also

93KingCobra
08-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Phil and Phil are in :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
08-13-2004, 12:01 AM
This field trip is open to all Shelby/Ford/Mustang Enthusiasts!!!!!!!!!! Anyone can attend the fieldtrip....In fact, if you guys want to post on other boards go right in ahead.....

Evilcartman
08-13-2004, 12:24 AM
I'm a maybe. I really want to go.

Firme
08-13-2004, 12:28 AM
Hopefully the Dallas SCMC folks can join us. :bounce:

coleman
08-13-2004, 01:46 AM
I wish I could join you all, but I'll be at Texas World Speedway...
Maybe you all can swing by there on the way out or back & say hi.

Regardless, there is a DFW Contact list over on SVTperformance under Texas that lists quite a few DFW area cobra enthusiasts -- spread the word!

cobrapace94
08-13-2004, 08:40 AM
That sounds great John.. Good job. I will be planning to attend, right now & hope nothing comes up, like work.

Levi
08-13-2004, 10:46 AM
WOW John, did you type all this up on your own? :rotf:

Evilcartman
08-13-2004, 11:40 AM
WOW John, did you type all this up on your own? :rotf:

Evilcartman
08-13-2004, 11:41 AM

Jesse99
08-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Awesome, I'm be there.. It'll be great having all of ya here on my side of town.. Let me know if anyone needs anything.. :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
08-16-2004, 12:02 PM
Awesome, I'm be there.. It'll be great having all of ya here on my side of town.. Let me know if anyone needs anything.. :thumbsup:

If you could set up lunch that would be great

coleman
08-16-2004, 12:35 PM
I'm sure that you don't want to hear this, but I'd be remiss if I didn't at least mention the Car Show @ Unique Performance two weeks later:

http://www.uniqueperformance.com/Images/Car-show-flyer.jpg

John Chingasos
08-16-2004, 01:39 PM
The only reason I didnt post it was because it is the same weekend as TWS

coleman
08-16-2004, 02:11 PM
Yes, I know... :(
There are only so many weekends, so conflict will arise -- given.

I'm not trying to offend or undermine anyone else's event. Just trying to provide un-biased information... :thumbsup:

Jesse99
08-29-2004, 06:05 PM
If you could set up lunch that would be great
No problem, Let me know what everyone would like to eat and about what time you think we should be ready to eat so I can make some reservations.. :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
09-13-2004, 01:13 PM
Put me down John.

Levi
09-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Put me down John.

Me too. Looks like my car will be ready.

Codes
09-15-2004, 03:27 PM
I really want to attend. I might be going it alone, might be in the Focus, might be in the Cobra, might not even be able to come. But as of now, I am thinking its a yea on my end. Sounds like fun.

Firme
09-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Sweet Cody

Jesse99
09-21-2004, 06:47 PM
Well lunch will be at Humperdinks near Unique Performance.. I reserved the Patio.. We can also cone off a section of the parking lot, for us.. Any Idea on what time to eat.. :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
09-22-2004, 12:50 AM
Well lunch will be at Humperdinks

What is that?? For all of us H-town folk that don't get out that much. What kind of food are we talking about?

John Chingasos
09-22-2004, 09:53 AM
Its a burger place and we will be eating from 1-2:30. Great work Jesse

Evilcartman
09-22-2004, 11:42 AM
Update the list hoe-zer!

bluethunder
09-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Update the list hoe-zer!

I'm out!

Jesse99
09-22-2004, 07:07 PM
What is that?? For all of us H-town folk that don't get out that much. What kind of food are we talking about?

Although they sell burgers, They'll also have salads, sandwiches, Steaks, Sea Food, Chicken, and more.. Later :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
09-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Can I catch a ride with someone?? Not sure if I want to leave my car in Gunspoint though.....hmmm. Maybe someone can meet me up here somewhere I trust and hop off the freeway then hop on. Someone with a FAST car......**ahem*Phil**??

I need to get some MiniDV tapes so I can do some recording.....got any extras :edmond:??

93KingCobra
09-27-2004, 12:20 AM
I have not decided if I am going to drive or not yet.. I was going to ride up with John but I have not made up my mind yet. If I don't than you are more than welcome :thumbsup:

Firme
09-27-2004, 12:58 AM
.....got any extras :edmond:??

I think I have one in my Camera bag :thumbsup: Let me know if you need me to bring it dude..

John Chingasos
09-27-2004, 10:38 AM
Can I catch a ride with someone?? Not sure if I want to leave my car in Gunspoint though.....hmmm. Maybe someone can meet me up here somewhere I trust and hop off the freeway then hop on. Someone with a FAST car......**ahem*Phil**??

I need to get some MiniDV tapes so I can do some recording.....got any extras :edmond:??

My parking gargage is around the corner from Greenspoint mall if you interested....its secure parking

Evilcartman
09-27-2004, 12:55 PM
I was wondering what the driving arrangements are going to be. My buddy Donnell and James (SVT4RD) are thinking about tagging along. I was also wondering about who's driving what. Is this a cruise for the Cobra's, or a road trip in comfort? Angela and Kevin are not going, so I don't have to worry about a car seat. John, are you taking the Expedition? Who else is driving in what?

Firme
09-27-2004, 12:58 PM
I was wondering what the driving arrangements are going to be. My buddy Donnell and James (SVT4RD) are thinking about tagging along. I was also wondering about who's driving what. Is this a cruise for the Cobra's, or a road trip in comfort? Angela and Kevin are not going, so I don't have to worry about a car seat. John, are you taking the Expedition? Who else is driving in what?

I am taking my daily driver in my sig

Twice Bitten
09-27-2004, 01:10 PM
I will take the family beater if Rachel will let me(Excursion), room for 6 plus the driver. :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
09-27-2004, 01:15 PM
I will take the family beater if Rachel will let me(Excursion), room for 6 plus the driver. :thumbsup:

That would be cool. If not, I can take the Taurus, but it really only seats four. If I don't have to drive, I would be more than willing to pay for gas.

Levi
09-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Hopefully I will have the Cobra ready in time. Would make for a good weekend to bed in the brakes before TWS.

John Chingasos
09-27-2004, 02:48 PM
It really doesnt matter what you drive......... I am personally taking either the Mach 1 or the Cobra. Havent decided yet. All Ford enthusiasts are welcomed. Although no rice is allowed ;) just jokin

Codes
09-27-2004, 02:56 PM
It really doesnt matter what you drive......... I am personally taking either the Mach 1 or the Cobra. Havent decided yet. All Ford enthusiasts are welcomed. Although no rice is allowed ;) just jokinWhat is your definition of rice, cause the SVTF is going to make the trip:D

Edit: And I guess since the whole Fast and the Furious fiasco everything with four cyl is rice to some people, that is why I ask.

John Chingasos
09-27-2004, 03:32 PM
What is your definition of rice, cause the SVTF is going to make the trip:D

Edit: And I guess since the whole Fast and the Furious fiasco everything with four cyl is rice to some people, that is why I ask.

As long as it has the BLUE OVAL....I am OK with it. Cant wait til Saturday

John Chingasos
09-27-2004, 03:34 PM
What is your definition of rice, cause the SVTF is going to make the trip:D

In fact, if you want to CODES ....maybe we can recreate the movie and try to Hijack a 18 wheeler in your Focus. I can play Vin Diesel and you can play Brial Spilner. I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time ;) ;) ;) :D

Firme
09-27-2004, 03:43 PM
In fact, if you want to CODES ....maybe we can recreate the movie and try to Hijack a 18 wheeler in your Focus. I can play Vin Diesel and you can play Brial Spilner. I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time ;) ;) ;) :D

you are one goofy bastage...

Cody the SVTF is more than welcome

Codes
09-27-2004, 08:24 PM
:rotf: I am so game:rotf: Maybe I can hook up some NAWS and beat a ferrari while im at it:D

Twice Bitten
09-27-2004, 09:06 PM
:rotf: I am so game:rotf: Maybe I can hook up some NAWS and beat a ferrari while im at it:D

Who need naws to beat a Ferrari? :rolleyes: :D

Codes
09-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Who need naws to beat a Ferrari? :rolleyes: :D:rotf: Classic

Edit: Oh yea, and the rentals are coming in the Cobra.

John Chingasos
09-28-2004, 01:21 AM

Now your talkin!!!!!!!!! beating a ferrari is money....we should get Evil Cartman to hang on the hood of an 18 wheeler and we can go rescue him :D :D

I AM OUT.............................LATE

Levi
09-28-2004, 10:46 AM

Just in case the cars not ready, can I thumb a ride. :cool:

John Chingasos
09-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Just in case the cars not ready, can I thumb a ride. :cool:

Of course Stan. You can ride with Tino or me if Phil drives or you can hop in the back seat.

Phil are you riding or driving??

Levi
09-28-2004, 11:13 AM
Of course Stan. You can ride with Tino or me if Phil drives or you can hop in the back seat.

Phil are you riding or driving??

I dont know if I can handle Social D old school punk band rock-n-roll country Buck Owens Hank Williams Ramones Sex Pistols The Clash Misfits music.

OR

Riding with Larry and watch movies.

:cool:

Twice Bitten
09-28-2004, 11:22 AM
Kieth can bring the video games :D

Firme
09-28-2004, 11:29 AM
hmm.... how much room does that excursion have again Larry?

John Chingasos
09-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Actually .....Can I ride w/you Larry?????

Levi
09-28-2004, 12:37 PM
I called it first,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SHOTGUN.

:rotf:

Twice Bitten
09-28-2004, 01:09 PM
hmm.... how much room does that excursion have again Larry?

How much room do you need?

Firme
09-28-2004, 02:38 PM
How much room do you need?

2 seats for me and Annie :D prefferably in a spot that has a good view of the TV screen... :rotf:

Evilcartman
09-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Kieth can bring the video games :D

Yes, I will bring the Xbox and all my racing games. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

John Chingasos
09-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Richard "the LURKER" Wiley is coming :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
09-28-2004, 10:44 PM
I'm most likely out....first weekend I've had free since no more work and would like to get the Cobra cleaned up and all. Detail some of the parent's cars for a little extra $$$. :thumbsup:

Codes
09-28-2004, 11:54 PM
Yes, I will bring the Xbox and all my racing games. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Halo? There is a multiplayer mode that is racing...ohh Halo how I love thee.

Mrs TwiceBitten
09-29-2004, 01:26 AM
If you people wreck my truck because you are playing games...:rolleyes: ;) you're going to have to 'splain that to the highway patrol. There's also a DVD and a VHS player, but the only thing in there now is Teletubbies and Finding Nemo. :baby:

bluethunder
09-29-2004, 10:23 AM
If you people wreck my truck because you are playing games...:rolleyes: ;) you're going to have to 'splain that to the highway patrol. There's also a DVD and a VHS player, but the only thing in there now is Teletubbies and Finding Nemo. :baby:

Perfect for this group!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Levi
09-29-2004, 10:38 AM

With Larrys bad shoulder he will not be able to turn around and smack use, so there will be no horsing around in the back of the truck. :doubt: :rolleyes: ;) :rotf:

Teletubbies and Finding Nemo, I still have not seen them. :bounce:

:D

bluethunder
09-29-2004, 11:31 AM
With Larrys bad shoulder he will not be able to turn around and smack use, so there will be no horsing around in the back of the truck. :doubt: :rolleyes: ;) :rotf:

Teletubbies and Finding Nemo, I still have not seen them. :bounce:

I Just wanna know who is going to be the seaguls from finding Nemo, when they get to the shelby plant, "mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine,mine, mine"

Evilcartman
09-29-2004, 12:24 PM
Ok, so does Larry have room for myself + 2? I already talked to James and he agreed to chip in $ for some Diesel. I'm sure Donnell will also. We of course have to bring Gone in 60 and make sure to watch that.

Twice Bitten
09-29-2004, 12:54 PM
So far it looks like me +
Edmund and Annie
Stan
Kieth
Maybe John
I could do 7 passengers, but it will be real tight in the 3rd seat :thumbsup:

Levi
09-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Edmund and Annie
Stan
Kieth
Maybe John

May need to get out the crew cab and get Keith to put in his wireless network and link up the two trucks for gaming and v v video. :rotf:

Codes
09-29-2004, 04:06 PM
My girlfriend was supposed to ride with me, unfortunatly it doesnt look like she is going to be able to go...soooo I have room for one in the SVTF if anyone is interested. Nobody probably wants to ride with a crazy 18 year old:D (which is fine, I was planning on driving up there all by my lonesome to begin with, but company never hurts)

Edit: Oh Noes, my dad has been pretty sick all week, if he is not feeling better it will just be me in the Focus (I asked him if I could take the Cobra and he laughed and walked away:nono: )

Evilcartman
09-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Edmund and Annie
Stan
Kieth
Maybe John

Ok, well let me know who rides with ya. If it's to full, I will be driving the Taurus/Ranger and taking James and Donnell with me.

Twice Bitten
09-30-2004, 12:05 AM
I Just wanna know who is going to be the seaguls from finding Nemo, when they get to the shelby plant, "mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine,mine, mine"
I wonder if I should take the trailer with us? ;) :D

Twice Bitten
09-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Ok, well let me know who rides with ya. If it's to full, I will be driving the Taurus/Ranger and taking James and Donnell with me.

We can squeeze James and Donnell in with everyone, but it will be a tight fit, but not to bad. :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
09-30-2004, 10:20 AM
I wonder if I should take the trailer with us? ;) :D

Yes, super snake time for the Franks. :bounce: :bounce:

Evilcartman
09-30-2004, 10:21 AM
We can squeeze James and Donnell in with everyone, but it will be a tight fit, but not to bad. :thumbsup:

Ok then. Are we meeting at your house? If so, what time.

Codes
09-30-2004, 09:47 PM
Ok yea, definantly a spot in my car if anybody is interested. I am really excited about seeing you guys again and am really looking forward to seeing some neat stuff.

msmap
09-30-2004, 11:10 PM
Why isn't anyone driving their cobras? Isn't that part of the fun to cruise up in a group :rolleyes:

Codes
09-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Why isn't anyone driving their cobras? Isn't that part of the fun to cruise up in a group :rolleyes:
I know, I thought this was kinda going to be a cruise thing too. I mean, I would drive the Cobra up...but yea...see a couple of post ago (I think):D

Mrs TwiceBitten
09-30-2004, 11:43 PM
Why isn't anyone driving their cobras? Isn't that part of the fun to cruise up in a group :rolleyes:Because my shoulder hurts:mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I do not want to drive 3+ hours without a/c:baby:
D@mn, I just realized I am on Rachels screen name :retard:

97CasperCobra
09-30-2004, 11:47 PM
Because my shoulder hurts:mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I do not want to drive 3+ hours without a/c:baby:
D@mn, I just realized I am on Rachels screen name :retard:

LMAO...nice one Mrs. Frank...or should I say Larry!!! LOL

Twice Bitten
10-01-2004, 12:32 AM
I should pay closer attention, but it is hard to do when you have aadd :rolleyes:

Leaving from our house is fine, what time do you want to meet? If you want to meet the everyone else at Gunspoint, I mean Greenspoint, then we need to leave my house by 7:10 am :(

Levi
10-01-2004, 10:17 AM
I should pay closer attention, but it is hard to do when you have aadd :rolleyes:

Leaving from our house is fine, what time do you want to meet? If you want to meet the everyone else at Gunspoint, I mean Greenspoint, then we need to leave my house by 7:10 am :(

Cool, I will be there no later then 7am. Thanks. :thumbsup:

PS
Originally Posted by msmap
Why isn't anyone driving their cobras? Isn't that part of the fun to cruise up in a group.

My car is still in the shop. Levi.

Evilcartman
10-01-2004, 10:30 AM
Cool, I will be there no later then 7am. Thanks. :thumbsup:

PS
Originally Posted by msmap
Why isn't anyone driving their cobras? Isn't that part of the fun to cruise up in a group.

My car is still in the shop. Levi.

I will be there also at 7am with 2 in tow. I'm not driving the Cobra because I don't want to be driving in the rain on bald Nittos. That and it sounds fun being in the same vehicle with everyone talking and stuff. I did drive it to work the last two days and it's been great in the cool weather.

Firme
10-01-2004, 11:18 AM
We will be at the Franks at 7 also.

I am not driving the Cobra also because it needs some TLC and fluid change which are overdue, yet I am trying to stretch them close till TWS. So the opportunity to ride in a vehicle with everyone, like keith said, is appealing

Twice Bitten
10-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Quote from Mary Tyler Moore,"They like me, they really, really like me!" ;)
Lets face it, they want to play video games :)

bluethunder
10-01-2004, 11:36 AM
We'll have to re-name the Excursion the - "Short Bus" with all these people getting in it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ya'll have fun.

Mephisto
10-01-2004, 12:36 PM
I am in for this trip.

Is anyone going to drive a cobra? I thought this was a cobra cruise?

I will wait in the Woodlands for you to pass. Can someone call my cell phone when you get to the Woodlands?

Firme
10-01-2004, 12:37 PM
I am in for this trip.

Is anyone going to drive a cobra? I thought this was a cobra cruise?

I will wait in the Woodlands for you to pass. Can someone call my cell phone when you get to the Woodlands?

YES people are driving cobras

Codes
10-01-2004, 01:29 PM
Ok guys, I thought about it and I really dont want to drive it alone. So if I could maybe bum a ride of off someone that would rock. I would be more than willing to cough up some doe for gas money, I am potty trained, and I like long walks on the beach...any takers...eh...ehhhh

Evilcartman
10-01-2004, 03:17 PM
We will be at the Franks at 7 also.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Sure you will. I will believe it when I see it.

Weather may suck coming back.

http://beta.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday-details.html?locid=77433&dayNum=1

Blownsvtlightning
10-01-2004, 03:21 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Sure you will. I will believe it when I see it.

Have faith. if I can do it, I am sure he can aswell :bounce:

Evilcartman
10-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Have faith. if I can do it, I am sure he can aswell :bounce:

True, but the difference is, I'm driving to the Franks with you. We leave my house no later than 6:40 am.

Blownsvtlightning
10-01-2004, 03:27 PM
True, but the difference is, I'm driving to the Franks with you. We leave my house no later than 6:40 am.

should I take my camera? Way things are going here at work I may be leaving as soon as I get my check... There is a reason I am on the net right now. NO WORK!!!! now with all the paycuts we have been having, not to mention I just learned they are screwing us a little more starting monday.... But the good news is I just saved alot of money on my car insurance :D Oh, and I have some disks for you :p

Mrs TwiceBitten
10-01-2004, 03:45 PM
That was Sally Fields, not Mary Tyler Moore.

Evilcartman
10-01-2004, 04:06 PM
should I take my camera? Way things are going here at work I may be leaving as soon as I get my check... There is a reason I am on the net right now. NO WORK!!!! now with all the paycuts we have been having, not to mention I just learned they are screwing us a little more starting monday.... But the good news is I just saved alot of money on my car insurance :D Oh, and I have some disks for you :p

I'm bringing my camera. Good, you get off early, we go eat tonight.

Good news on your car insurance at least. :D

Levi
10-01-2004, 04:41 PM
That was Sally Fields, not Mary Tyler Moore.

:rotf:

I thought she was, the tv show (That Girl)?

Jesse99
10-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Well I can't wait to see everyone again.. Also David and his family will be there.. (The GT that went on the Cruise with us) :thumbsup:

Firme
10-01-2004, 07:15 PM
Well I can't wait to see everyone again.. Also David and his family will be there.. (The GT that went on the Cruise with us) :thumbsup:

is he still pissed about getting that thing wet? :jk:

Codes
10-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Ok guys, I thought about it and I really dont want to drive it alone. So if I could maybe bum a ride of off someone that would rock. I would be more than willing to cough up some doe for gas money, I am potty trained, and I like long walks on the beach...any takers...eh...ehhhh
Please guys, I really dont want to drive.

Mrs TwiceBitten
10-01-2004, 08:45 PM
If everyone that said they are riding with me is stiil riding, then I am full, I guess you could ride in the storage area, but you are pretty tall and might be a little uncomfortable.:rolleyes:
Someone speak up for codes. Maybe Mamba will let you ride, we could get you from greens point to the woodlands and let you ride withe him, just a thought.:bounce:

Codes
10-01-2004, 10:05 PM
If everyone that said they are riding with me is stiil riding, then I am full, I guess you could ride in the storage area, but you are pretty tall and might be a little uncomfortable.:rolleyes:
Someone speak up for codes. Maybe Mamba will let you ride, we could get you from greens point to the woodlands and let you ride withe him, just a thought.:bounce:Thanks, I figured you were full up, and I dont think I could do a storage area for more than a few minutes. I am game if Mamba is...I am really excited about this whole thing so please someone help me out. Again, I have no problem paying for some gas and im pretty good company if I do say so myself:cool:

Edit: I dunno what to do, should I just show up or what?? One of the rentals will be bringing me to Greenspoint so my car doesnt have to sit. Guess we will see in the morning.

Edit to the Xtreme: I see tonnes of people are on...HELP PLEASE!!!

Mephisto
10-01-2004, 11:47 PM
" I am game if Mamba is...I am really excited about this whole thing so please someone help me out. Again, I have no problem paying for some gas and im pretty good company if I do say so myself:cool:"

Sure I'm happy to give anyone a ride. I do not plan to go to greenspoint however, as I live in The Woodlands. So if you can get to The Woodlands I plan to wait on the side of the road around 7:45 am. Hopefully someone will call my cell number and let me know when you pass by, or call on the talkabout on channel 8

My cell is PH= 713-857-4103

Codes
10-01-2004, 11:50 PM
" I am game if Mamba is...I am really excited about this whole thing so please someone help me out. Again, I have no problem paying for some gas and im pretty good company if I do say so myself:cool:"

Sure I'm happy to give anyone a ride. I do not plan to go to greenspoint however, as I live in The Woodlands. So if you can get to The Woodlands I plan to wait on the side of the road around 7:45 am. Hopefully someone will call my cell number and let me know when you pass by, or call on the talkabout on channel 8

My cell is PH= 713-857-4103YES!! Thank you so much. I am sure once I get to greenspoint I can find a ride to the woodlands. Thank you so much again.

Edit: Just outta curiousity, will you be driving the Cobra?:)

Evilcartman
10-01-2004, 11:57 PM
We are still a go. See you in the morning Larry.

Twice Bitten
10-02-2004, 12:03 AM
We are a go, even have Pinochio in the DVD player for you guys. :rotf:

Codes
10-02-2004, 12:30 AM
See everyone tomorrow at 730.

Mephisto
10-02-2004, 01:01 AM
Yes I will drive the cobra.

Rain=Trouble

John Chingasos
10-02-2004, 01:36 AM
WASSSSUUUPPPPPP

I dont know how I am going to be able to wake up in the morning???? Just to let everyone know. Phil and I will be riding with Tino, my brother. So codes could be able to ride w/ Mrs Twice Bitten....oops I mean Frank. Also, be on the look out for RICHARD THE LURKER WYLIE.

I am out.......................LATE. I still think we should get Evil Cartman to jump on an 18 wheeler's hood so Codes and I can Save him in my honda civic or the Focus. I live my life a quarter of a 12 pack at a time!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Evilcartman
10-02-2004, 02:27 AM
WASSSSUUUPPPPPP

I dont know how I am going to be able to wake up in the morning???? Just to let everyone know. Phil and I will be riding with Tino, my brother. So codes could be able to ride w/ Mrs Twice Bitten....oops I mean Frank. Also, be on the look out for RICHARD THE LURKER WYLIE.

I am out.......................LATE. I still think we should get Evil Cartman to jump on an 18 wheeler's hood so Codes and I can Save him in my honda civic or the Focus. I live my life a quarter of a 12 pack at a time!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Uhhh, what are you, a dumbass? :D :D

I don't know how I will get up either.

Twice Bitten
10-02-2004, 08:04 AM
Wake the F up. Still on, right? Looks like rain :( , not a problem for the beater :D

If you need to get a hold of me, cell is 713-829-7585

Evilcartman
10-02-2004, 08:25 AM
Wake the F up. Still on, right? Looks like rain :( , not a problem for the beater :D

If you need to get a hold of me, cell is 713-829-7585

I'm up. I just have to get James out of the guest room. We will be there shortly.

Mephisto
10-02-2004, 08:54 AM
I guess I am still going.

Please drive slow in the rain.

Shout when you get to the woodlands

Jesse99
10-02-2004, 07:30 PM
I hope everyone got back okay.. It was great seeing everyone again.. I like to also say Unique Performance was awsome :eek: :thumbsup: I can't wait to catch up with everyone again.. I won't be going to TWS :( I think the car is ready for a rebuild.. Later Jesse

Codes
10-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey everyone, Thanks again for the awesome time. And a huge thanks to Larry and Henry for the rides, without yous guys I wouldnt have gone. Unique was incredible, awesome cars...arent they Larry...totally awesome cars...kinda makes ya want one doesnt it:D . Again, thanks guys, had an awesome time and ill see yall on tuesday.

msmap
10-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Back home about 25 minutes ago. Totally awesome cars, I want my Mach to look that good now :( It was a great day! Jessie and Holly, it was good to see you guys again. Thank you Chingasos for setting it up for us, you did good :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
10-02-2004, 11:07 PM
I had a blast and fell in love :love: with those Super stangs, great to see everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
10-02-2004, 11:33 PM
I had a blast and fell in love :love: with those Super stangs, great to see everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well said.

casey99COBRA
10-02-2004, 11:42 PM
anyone happen to pull up in a riced out civic? haha :bounce:

cobrapace94
10-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Thanks Ponch, you did good.. Had a good time. Thanks for the ride Sherri. Those cars are now on my dream list.

Firme
10-03-2004, 01:00 AM
I had a blast!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

That was just too awesome.

Thanks to John G. for taking the time to put this together. :thumbsup:

Also, thanks to Larry for the ride in the EXCURSION. It was fun watching a bunch of Comedy DVD's and Gone in 60 Seconds on the trip. Sorry if it made the Talkabout conversion boring due to movie watching.

I would also like to thank David of Unique Performance for giving us a great tour. That place is out of this world.

Thanks to Jesse and Holly, for getting together the Dallas folks and setting up the Lunch.

Also, thanks to everyone who came :thumbsup: .

I got a TON of pics, as my memory card was full when we walked out of there.

I can't wait to download the pics off my camera. I will post em up as soon as I do. But, as per the request of Unique Performance, no picture will be posted of anything past the showroom.

I also would echo that request to anyone else who was there with a camera. Please do not post or share any of the picture that you took from the back area as per the request of Unique Performance. Those are strictly for personal use, and do not need to be posted on the internet. It was great of them to give us that tour, and the least we can do is honor their request. Thanks :)

John Chingasos
10-05-2004, 08:24 PM
Everybody now...all together

WE WANT PICS
WE WANT PICS
WE WANT PICS

Jesse99
10-06-2004, 02:30 PM
He's a link to my album page.. It's on a geocities site so the bandwith might not last long.. anyway here the link... Oh yea I didn't put anything past the show room floor.. :thumbsup: http://www.geocities.com/sweetrides2004/scmcfieldtrip.html

bluethunder
10-06-2004, 07:11 PM
He's a link to my album page.. It's on a geocities site so the bandwith might not last long.. anyway here the link... Oh yea I didn't put anything past the show room floor.. :thumbsup: http://www.geocities.com/sweetrides2004/scmcfieldtrip.html

I see 3 pictures, Is that all?

Firme
10-06-2004, 09:05 PM
I see 3 pictures, Is that all?

I see two set of pics. 1 set has 3, the other set has 20

the pickins are slim since we promissed unique we would not post ANY pics of the back area or anything past the showroom floor. They do not allow pics back there, and they were nice enough to let folks take em for personal use, as long as they were not displayed publicly or online.

Jesse99
10-08-2004, 04:47 AM
no theres more than 3.. theres 23 on 2 gallerys.. the pictures scroll.. Anyway Edmond is right on the limit we have since we couldn't post anything past the show room floor.. Later