PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th!!!!

scocher
08-13-2004, 07:14 PM
I hope everybody has/had a good one :thumbsup:

Mystic Cobra
08-13-2004, 07:26 PM
Yea and it's only two days before August 15th!!!!!!!!!!

(Expiration of first extensions for individual tax returns).

I'm pullin my hair out over here (and there's damn little of it to pull out). :eek: :eek:

Have a great weekend everyone! :cool:

scocher
08-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Yea and it's only two days before August 15th!!!!!!!!!!

(Expiration of first extensions for individual tax returns).

I'm pullin my hair out over here (and there's damn little of it to pull out). :eek: :eek:

Have a great weekend everyone! :cool:

August 15th is Scott's 42nd birthday!!!
:birthday: :woot: :hatparty: :woot: :birthday:
:spanked: ----> 42 times!!!!

P.S. Good luck with your taxes.
This is how I feel about taxes: :mad: :edmond: :getsome: :banghead: :chairshot
This is what taxes does to most of us: :tongue:

Mystic Cobra
08-14-2004, 10:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cowboyharry
08-14-2004, 05:52 PM
Oh krap. I forgot about my taxes. Will have to file another extension on the 16th. Bummer. Any body want a job going thru these piles of paper on my office floor, in the kithens, in the garage, on the dash of my van, under the seat, thier every where. Some day I might get organized :rolleyes: :eek:

scocher
08-14-2004, 06:07 PM
Oh krap. I forgot about my taxes. Will have to file another extension on the 16th. Bummer. Any body want a job going thru these piles of paper on my office floor, in the kithens, in the garage, on the dash of my van, under the seat, thier every where. Some day I might get organized :rolleyes: :eek:

This IRS must love :love: you. They can charge you whatever they want!! :doubt: You really shouldn't be so unorganized :nope: :nope: :nope: Why don't cha just keep your receipts in your COWBOY HAT!!! :thumbsup: :cool: :D ;) ;) ;)

beerkat
08-14-2004, 06:29 PM
Well Friday the 13 was good to me but today sucked. Charlie came by and messed up my yard with all kinds off debrie. Took us longer ot clean up than the strom was arouind. The eye did go over my house so that is the second one I have been in. Hope no on esle had any thing more from the strom than us.

cowboyharry
08-14-2004, 10:16 PM
Ifn I keep all dem papers in my hat, it would mess up my pretty hair do :naughty:

cowboyharry
08-14-2004, 10:18 PM
Well Friday the 13 was good to me but today sucked. Charlie came by and messed up my yard with all kinds off debrie. Took us longer ot clean up than the strom was arouind. The eye did go over my house so that is the second one I have been in. Hope no on esle had any thing more from the strom than us.
Hope it dint mess with your stang. Hey , you cant say suckeded on this forum :nono: :D

scocher
08-14-2004, 10:40 PM
Hope it dint mess with your stang. Hey , you cant say suckeded on this forum :nono: :D

I think we can allow it in this case. ;) I was wondering if anybody would start a Charley thread. I bet a lot of our "gang" was affected by that bad boy :( I hope they are all doing o.k. (most important) and secondly that their snakes are o.k. :thumbsup: Please let us know how you all are doing as soon as you get your power back on.