QA1 K member

lower control arms

Brembo 4 piston calipers

Brembo slotted rotors

3.73 gear

Haveing some minor things done like dampning the noise from pro 5 shifter,

rear end has slight leak ---needs resealing

synthetic oil change and new plugs.

Getting ready for Motor Sport Ranch in September, and SCMC event in October plus TEXAS MILE in October.

JBoden
08-14-2004, 01:14 PM
You Go Carl !!!!!! :d

Firme
08-14-2004, 02:00 PM
:thumbsup:

This will be the first car I have seen use QA1 for road racing, so I am interested to see how it will turn out. :bounce:

Carl G
08-14-2004, 02:20 PM
:thumbsup:

This will be the first car I have seen use QA1 for road racing, so I am interested to see how it will turn out. :bounce:
I did some research and they are fully adjustable for street, track and road racing, Its good that we try different brands so we know not what to use next time. That have some good features that some of the other brands did not have.

Firme
08-14-2004, 02:33 PM
I did some research and they are fully adjustable for street, track and road racing, Its good that we try different brands so we know not what to use next time. That have some good features that some of the other brands did not have.

I agree about trying different brands.

My insterest is in durability of road racing since road racing and drag racing put different kind of stress on different parts of the components.

The leader in adjustable shocks for coil-overs in mustangs IMO right now are Koni's, so I would interested to also see how the QA1's stack up.

here is a good descriptive rundown if you read the few paragraphs listed here (http://www.maximummotorsports.com/struts-asp.asp)

Carl G
08-14-2004, 04:57 PM
I agree about trying different brands.

My insterest is in durability of road racing since road racing and drag racing put different kind of stress on different parts of the components.

The leader in adjustable shocks for coil-overs in mustangs IMO right now are Koni's, so I would interested to also see how the QA1's stack up.

here is a good descriptive rundown if you read the few paragraphs listed here (http://www.maximummotorsports.com/struts-asp.asp)
I agree about the Koni's, they are probably the best but are a lot more expensive.

Firme
08-14-2004, 05:06 PM
I agree about the Koni's, they are probably the best but are a lot more expensive.

for sure

03 cobra toy
08-14-2004, 08:00 PM

It's only $$$ :rotf: Don't forget the KB :D :thumbsup: