PDA

View Full Version : One of your Very Own is going to be on Fox 26 Friday Morning!

bluethunder
08-19-2004, 01:32 PM
Well, Matt Levine from Fox 26 was looking for an older Vert for his friday morning FOx ROX set so I got him in touch with Larry and Rach. Well, Their very own Shelby will be sitting next to an '05 Mustang at the Fox 26 Studio's Friday Morning!

Does anyone have the ability to tape this and post it?

Also, Edmond, I think they need a SCMC Magnet on the side of the car----Free Advertising unless Rach and Larry Make you buy them dinner or clean up the car! :rotf:

But anyways, just thought I'd post about it because I knew they wouldn't!

Levi
08-19-2004, 03:18 PM
Sweet! :D

03 cobra toy
08-19-2004, 03:48 PM
:thumbsup: That's bad ass....... :bounce:

Firme
08-19-2004, 04:25 PM
I will tape and Post it, AND I have the magnets the SCMC magnets they can USE

Is there any way he can drop the Club name when he mentions Larry and Rachel and their car?

bluethunder
08-19-2004, 04:31 PM
I will tape and Post it, AND I have the magnets the SCMC magnets they can USE

Is there any way he can drop the Club name when he mentions Larry and Rachel?

You'll have to ask Larry and Rach on the drop the name thing! but I don't see why he wouldn't, he might even give the website as well like he's done before.

Twice Bitten
08-19-2004, 05:45 PM
**Rachel searches feverishly for an SCMC shirt to wear on the air...does black really make you look skinnier?** Edmond...want to meet me up there to answer questions about the car?? I'll be like..."Isn't it pretty? It's RED!" :p You only have to be at the studio at 6:30....A.M.!!!!!

bluethunder
08-19-2004, 05:47 PM
**Rachel searches feverishly for an SCMC shirt to wear on the air...does black really make you look skinnier?**

:rotf:

Matt even invited me up thee to take some pictures of the '05, but I don't know if I can make it, so rach. get some pics of the '05 for us!

Firme
08-19-2004, 05:55 PM
**Rachel searches feverishly for an SCMC shirt to wear on the air...does black really make you look skinnier?** Edmond...want to meet me up there to answer questions about the car?? I'll be like..."Isn't it pretty? It's RED!" :p You only have to be at the studio at 6:30....A.M.!!!!!

HELL, If I get to see the 05, I WILL DEFINITELY get up and meet you there. I can bring the magnets at that time.

PM me the location ;)
, oh, if I go, I will take much pics.

bluethunder
08-20-2004, 09:13 AM
HELL, If I get to see the 05, I WILL DEFINITELY get up and meet you there. I can bring the magnets at that time.

PM me the location ;)
, oh, if I go, I will take much pics.

Where were ya Edmond???????????????????
saw it this morning and Rach did good, and that '05 was just awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

while I sat at home ith the Puppy and watched in on TV. :p

Firme
08-20-2004, 11:06 AM
I didn't make it. I recorded it though. They barely showed the 68 :( So I would have been pissed driving in traffic to take the magnets there and not have them even get any airtime.

Twice Bitten
08-20-2004, 11:15 AM
Matt Lavine asked about the club...Joey may want to send him an email with the link. The Ford guys were super friendly and have a really rough job taking that beautiful car around to show it off. It will be at MinuteMaid Park at 4 p.m. today before the Astros game if anyone wants to see it. Sorry you guys missed talking to the Ford guys. That was the best part. Edmond, if you have a copy of the video I'd like to see it. Mine is no good.

Firme
08-20-2004, 12:05 PM
Matt Lavine asked about the club...Joey may want to send him an email with the link. The Ford guys were super friendly and have a really rough job taking that beautiful car around to show it off. It will be at MinuteMaid Park at 4 p.m. today before the Astros game if anyone wants to see it. Sorry you guys missed talking to the Ford guys. That was the best part. Edmond, if you have a copy of the video I'd like to see it. Mine is no good.

when I get home, I will hook you up.

bluethunder
08-20-2004, 12:38 PM
:thumbsup: Matt Lavine asked about the club...Joey may want to send him an email with the link. The Ford guys were super friendly and have a really rough job taking that beautiful car around to show it off. It will be at MinuteMaid Park at 4 p.m. today before the Astros game if anyone wants to see it. Sorry you guys missed talking to the Ford guys. That was the best part. Edmond, if you have a copy of the video I'd like to see it. Mine is no good.

emailed matt and sent him the link.
Rach, did the Ford guys let you sit or look over the new '05? Matt, Said they let him drive it and all he could say was it was AAAAAAAWWWWWWWsssssssoooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeee.! :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
08-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Yeah...Matt asked if "bluethunder" was going to be there...he seemed disappointed not to get to meet you. I could have sat in the '05 but it was so terribly hot and I was nasty sweaty. It was too pretty to get dirty. Just a gorgeous line on the body of that car. I was close enough to look it over pretty good. Again, it will be at the Astros game tonight if anyone is going. I will do a separate thread in case someone wants to see it and isn't reading this. Thanks for the hook up Joey. It was fun.

bluethunder
08-20-2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah...Matt asked if "bluethunder" was going to be there...he seemed disappointed not to get to meet you. I could have sat in the '05 but it was so terribly hot and I was nasty sweaty. It was too pretty to get dirty. Just a gorgeous line on the body of that car. I was close enough to look it over pretty good. Again, it will be at the Astros game tonight if anyone is going. I will do a separate thread in case someone wants to see it and isn't reading this. Thanks for the hook up Joey. It was fun.

Glad you had fun, and sorry for the short air time and the early morning time. Glad you got to see the new '05 and meet matt!