PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Dinner - September 11, 2004

cobrabitn
08-20-2004, 12:29 AM
Anyone up for a dinner somewhere in Dallas, TX on September 11, 2004? I will be in town that weekend and wanted to meet up with some of you. I understand it is 3 hours from Houston but dinner with company is always nice. :thumbsup:

Jesse99
08-20-2004, 01:15 AM
Well I live near Dallas.. And would be happy to meet up for dinner.. and If anyone needs any help around town let me know.. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
08-20-2004, 06:08 AM
That would be great Jesse, I'll post my arrival time when I get all of the information. :bounce:

Tony

coleman
08-20-2004, 06:55 AM
There will be quite a few of us SVTtexas folk over near Motorsport Ranch cuz we're running there that weekend with TDE.

JBoden
08-20-2004, 07:27 AM
You can count on us Tony !!!! Just let us know the details and we'll be there. :rotf:

Firme
08-20-2004, 11:07 AM
I am gonna try to make the drive up

cobrabitn
08-22-2004, 09:58 PM
I'll keep you posted. :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you again Jim, Jesse and Edmond. Maybe we'll have some time to discuss a few things about the TX region.

97CasperCobra
08-22-2004, 10:00 PM
I'll make sure my schedule is open...or at least I'll be up there one way or another for ya Tony. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
08-23-2004, 03:41 PM
I'll make sure my schedule is open...or at least I'll be up there one way or another for ya Tony. :thumbsup:

:eek: you got some brown stuff on your nose :eek:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

97CasperCobra
08-23-2004, 05:46 PM
:eek: you got some brown stuff on your nose :eek:

What a D_CK!!! :edmond:

cobrabitn
09-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Well all,

It looks like I will be arriving around 4:00 pm on Saturday so the dinner thing would work out just right. Maybe dinner at 6:00 pm or so. Do they have indoor karting somewhere nearby? I'd be up for that or something else Saturday night if Jesse has some suggestions.

Mike, don't worry about what 03 Cobra Toy said, he can't make it or else he'd be up there too. :rotf:

Besides, it's not everyday you get to have dinner with the person that started SCMC right? ;) We have a lot to talk about anyway and this is the group that needs to be in the know. I hope others of you can come along but I know that it's a 3 hour drive so I can understand if you cannot make it.

I'll post more details later this week but if you need to get a hold of me, just call 803-371-0725.

Thanks,

Tony

97CasperCobra
09-05-2004, 07:50 PM
Mike, don't worry about what 03 Cobra Toy said, he can't make it or else he'd be up there too.

I don't worry about anything David may say.....

and I can't make it...I have to work till 10:30pm that day. :(

coleman
09-05-2004, 10:04 PM
I'll be at Motorsport Ranch running around the track.
I'm sure there will be quite a few of us going to dinner that evening to discuss our sessions... just south of Fort Worth.

Call me if you can make it over there for dinner: 214-314-6585 (pager)

cobrabitn
09-06-2004, 12:33 AM
Coleman,

I'm flying in and won't have a rental car so unfortunately, I won't have transportation to get over there, sorry. :(

Thanks,

Tony

Carl G
09-06-2004, 09:48 AM
I don't worry about anything David may say.....

Hey be nice, David and I will be in Goliad, Texas doing the Texas Mile with our :thumbsup: :D Cobras and promoting SCMC while we are there. :)

03 cobra toy
09-06-2004, 10:09 AM
I'll make sure my schedule is open...or at least I'll be up there one way or another for ya Tony.
08-22-2004 08:58 PM :(

Cool.....Ok guys pay up!!!! ($100 bet) :D :rotf:

Tony it would be nice to meet you... but a 4 hour drive is too far for me... Sorry :D

Carl G
09-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Hey be nice, David and I will be in Goliad, Texas doing the Texas Mile with our :thumbsup: :D Cobras and promoting SCMC while we are there. :)
wups, wrong month,sorry for confusion. Texas Mile is October 10th and 11th. I would come but have a fishing tournament in Port OConnor, trying to catch enough fish for the next SCMC fish fry at Larrys :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
09-06-2004, 10:40 AM
Cool.....Ok guys pay up!!!! ($100 bet) :D :rotf:

What a D_CK :p

sorry that some of us have to work more than others in order to get those mods going ;) .......gotta somewhat keep up with Stan. :(

Jesse99
09-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Awesome, I know a few months back there was a indoor karting track in Dallas. I'll have to check if they're still there, but we do have a Speed Zone with multiple tracks. Tony if you need to get around just let me know. Later :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
09-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Jesse,

I'll call you on Saturday, e-mail me a number you can be reached at.

Thanks,

Tony

coleman
09-07-2004, 03:48 PM
How do you plan to get around town without a rental?!?

Jesse99
09-07-2004, 07:36 PM
How do you plan to get around town without a rental?!?
That'll be my job since I'm the only SCMC member around so far.. Although I'm hoping that'll change soon :D .. Anyway I love to be the host when people come to Dallas to visit.. I want Dallas/Ft. Worth area to have a great reputation so we can have more visiters from out of town.. :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
09-07-2004, 07:40 PM
There's a possiblity of a couple of stragglers...will check back later.

cobrabitn
09-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Coleman,

I'm flying in for a work related seminar. They provide a shuttle to the general office and back so I won't need a rental car. We are supposed to have dinner at the hotel, Marriott Fort Worth South, but I'd rather be with members from the SCMC then fellow coworkers. Since Sunday night is a mandatory dinner, the only day I have available to meet SCMC members is on Saturday night. Sunday will be a full schedule for me and Monday I fly back to Charlotte, so it's either Saturday night or bust.

Larry, it would be nice to meet you and I wish I could drive down to Houston but by the time I get in, change, and shower, it'll be too late to drive to Houston and be back in Dallas for the morning classroom session. I'll just be happy to meet some folk in the club and have a nice dinner out with them.

Looking forward to meeting you Jesse. :)

Twice Bitten
09-08-2004, 12:05 AM
Actually, we were going to roadtrip it up to meet you, but certainly don't want to barge in on official club business. It seemed like a good chance for a nice dinner with good company and an overnighter in Dallas (translated...mini-vacation!).

coleman
09-08-2004, 10:09 AM
Coleman,

I'm flying in for a work related seminar. They provide a shuttle to the general office and back so I won't need a rental car. We are supposed to have dinner at the hotel, Marriott Fort Worth South, but I'd rather be with members from the SCMC then fellow coworkers. Since Sunday night is a mandatory dinner, the only day I have available to meet SCMC members is on Saturday night. Sunday will be a full schedule for me and Monday I fly back to Charlotte, so it's either Saturday night or bust.

Larry, it would be nice to meet you and I wish I could drive down to Houston but by the time I get in, change, and shower, it'll be too late to drive to Houston and be back in Dallas for the morning classroom session. I'll just be happy to meet some folk in the club and have a nice dinner out with them.

Looking forward to meeting you Jesse. :)

Ha, I'm not going to join SCMC just to have dinner with you ... :p

cobrabitn
09-09-2004, 09:38 PM
Larry,

You are SCMC and if it is club related, then it is all of our business. I hope you do get to come up for a "mini-trip" as it would be nice to see a bunch of Cobras in the parking lot when I get there. That would really make this dreaded work trip all worth while. :) I knew I could get something positive out of it.... Some of the guys at work would freak if they saw a bunch of Cobras at the hotel and to be honest with you, so would I....

Coleman,

As for your comment.... all I can say is... :baby: :rolleyes: :p :blast:

Tony :tongue: Coleman :rotf:

JBoden
09-09-2004, 09:42 PM
We're still planning to make the road trip - do we have a plan yet ? :eek:

coleman
09-09-2004, 10:23 PM
:touche: :thumbsup:

JBoden
09-12-2004, 10:41 AM
Hey Jesse - we made it back to Houston around 2am and really want to thank you for your hospitality. Dinner was awesome and it was cool to check your local cruise-in spot. :D

See you at the Austin Cruise !!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jesse99
09-12-2004, 02:32 PM
Thanks for letting me know you got back okay.. hopefully next time you could stay here longer.. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
09-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the hospitality Jesse and it was good to see Jim, Jackie, Edmond, and Annie again! The food at the restaurant was very good and the entertainment was fun. Thanks for a great time Saturday night! :thumbsup:

Jesse99
09-14-2004, 05:45 PM
No problem, It was great meeting you.. I hope you had a hassle free flight back home.. Oh yea, maybe next time we can find a place that has sweet tea already made :eek: Later :thumbsup: :thumbsup: