PDA

View Full Version : 99gt Saleen replica or keep my 96 Cobra?

z28What
08-21-2004, 08:56 AM
Well im trying to decide whether or not I want this 99gt wiht a saleen body kit and wheels from Saleen...Saleen decals etc, lowered, gears exhaust, fully loaded..The 99gt is beautiful, I mean it looks well like a Salee, white also, Chrome saleen wheels...My Cobra is Crystal white wth all black interior, mainly stock with 60k miles on it, the 99 has roughly around 40k on it..My car is getting older and out of "STYLE" as they say..lol..So I thought about getting a newer model, I wouldnt just give up a cobra for a GT, but with the saleen kit and wheels from saleen, few mods and being such low mileage..I figured what the hell..PLus with going to college next year, getting another car is out of the question...So what do u guys think? Keep the cobra or get the 99? Im going for get the 99gt..Tell me what ya think

Thanks,
Blake G

cowboyharry
08-21-2004, 09:04 AM
Do what you want to. I myself would keep the cobra. No such thing as a mustang getting old and out of STYLE. The gt sounds like a gt with some body components added to it.Whooppie. Now mabie if it had a 351 cu in 1200 hp motor with 8 carbs and 2 super chargers i might then think about trading.

beerkat
08-21-2004, 09:27 AM
If your are going to college next year stay with what you have. You know your car and what shape it is in. Buying a different car you do know what you have for a while and you might have to dump money into unexcpectly. I have never know to many college kids who have extra money for cars and toys.:cool: